• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
college is 'meh'. It just keeps me from becoming complacent.

But since I lived here all my life (and because there is a lot to do in the HR for me, at least) I've never had to worry about being bored regardless.

But, if you're from the bumphucks of Western VA, then I can see why college would definitely beat visiting home any day.

also: 100% serious. Smash at my place this Sunday. GTFO time is "eventually/midnight or so"

start showing up around 1pm if you want.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
CStick where do you live again? Are you VA Beach? Would you mind posting/pming your address...I know it's in this thread somehwere but hey I'm kind of lazy.

CStick

Smash Lord
o **** son u heard about that ? mad bull**** man. people suck sometimes
explain? was everyone alright? Yea, thats Norfolk for ya, lol.

...poehlcat is too lazy to click the last page button twice...address...
1817 Haverhill Dr
Virginia Beach VA 23456

start time: around 1-2pm/when I wake up
end time: midnight to 1am/when it is time to go get drunk

remember: it's a fest. Anyone is welcomed to show up. No need to ask for permission to come or anything. Just show up :p

But...gtfo time is some time between 12am-1am. I am going out to party again, but this time it'll be much later. So no premature GTFO's.

please bring:
two cubes
three melees
your own controller

I (will) have four TVs. Two of them are small ones like the ones I sold to Toasty. the others are good/medium/average size.

as for the free tourney thing, we'll see. Rules would be subject to change to work with time allotted. And I'd rather put it up to a popular vote in case people would rather just play straight-up friendlies all night instead.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i brought up the robbery as a joke directed towards IV since he's at duke. only reason i know about it is through a friend who goes there. dude in a car with a gun tells a student to hand over the backpack (seriously? who does this?)

also for csticks: someone should pick me up :D

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Ether has requested that I
1 Change the Header for the thread every once in a while (done lol).
2 Return and play some fukcing smash.

If Cstick is hosting on sunday and someone calls me SATURDAY NIGHT to remind me, ill show up. ive been REALLY busy as of late and have not been playing much of anything, but i do really miss melee and the people who play it. <3

Ether

Smash Ace
Ether has requested that I
1 Change the Header for the thread every once in a while (done lol).
2 Return and play some fukcing smash.

If Cstick is hosting on sunday and someone calls me SATURDAY NIGHT to remind me, ill show up. ive been REALLY busy as of late and have not been playing much of anything, but i do really miss melee and the people who play it. <3
Yay!!! O-NO...................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhan

Smash Hero
"Smash Ace"? That's new....

And glad it wasn't you Theo. Cause then you'd be in jail for goin' G on his ***.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
say whaaat @ otg

***** whaaat @ O-NO...miss you, man :(

PTZR - LOL that video was pretty funny

SOVA kids who are suggesting [or have yet to suggest] that college is "meh" or that it's only not-boring the first semester...no offense but you're probably talking about either:
a) a commuter school without much unifying the school anyway [like TCC/TNCC/ECPI]
b) a not-so-heavy-on-the-partying/attractive people school in a college town that has little to offer [W&M]
or
c) CNU

IV: consider yourself spoiled for going to an amazing school like Duke [socially speaking, that is. mad props academically for being able to get in :)]

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
W&M actually does have a lot of parties they just all suck really hard.

CNU is just kind of all-around lame.

Also college is what you make of it.

rhan

Smash Hero

CStick

Smash Lord
I bought the TVs today.

Anyone who wants to bring extra stuff, please do.

O-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please show up.

and yea, getting robbed ain't fun. Luckily, no one has done it to my face yet.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i played brawl today

it was gross. like someone punched you in the nose and you coulda caught up to him after he walked away all satisfied, but u couldnt muster up the strength to move because it hurt so badly and u ahd to get back home to take care of ur bloody nose.

i hate brawl so much

/rant

Top Bottom