• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I didnt know anger was a legitimate feeling until today. Im not one for venting to individual people, so Ill do it online...

Sometimes, you need to realize that your mind is way to complicated for you to control.

Ether

Smash Ace
holy ****ing **** I ****ing love all you mother ****ers

****, like the reason I met all of you is because I wanted to find people who felt the same as I did, instead of these closed-minded ideas coming from people like my friend.

I was also starting to realize that he simply hates losing.

I agree that low tier smashers are more popular.

Toasty, thanks for the info. ****, that wasn't nearly as ****ing awesome as he made it out to be. But it still sounds pretty cool. I WILL TRY IT ON HIM. muahahaa..... toasty, can't wait to have you back in sova, even if we don't get to hangout.

I was thinking of showing him these posts right before I read the suggestion to show him the posts, yes, just to show him there are so many others in this area who feel like I do. Then I realized it would only increase the distance between us. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem; however, his mom is offering to sell me her 80 GB PS3 for $170 (it's 3 months old and in perfect condition), and I do NOT want to **** that up.

Thanks for letting me vent, you guys. I think I'm good. It's really nice to see SoVa's spirit. Maybe the SoVa crew name should involve the word spirit.

When is everyone down to raid Tope's apartment and crew battle Richmond? Let's train at my place until everyone is ready. I might be able to host on both Sunday and Monday. We'll see.

Ether

Smash Ace
no, no, my address is

Waterford Apartments
5573 Dunloe Drive
Apt 102
Virginia Beach, Va 23455
757-416-7362

When you pull into Waterford apartments, there are two gates. Take the gate on the right. The passcode for the numeric pad is 859. Continue straight, following the road as it bends to the right. After that bend, take a left at the intersection. Then take an immediate right. Then park on the right. This is visitor parking. Parking on the left will get you towed.

Also, google maps/GPS may give you weird directions because there is construction happening on Diamond Springs road. You may not even be coming from that way, but basically, you want to get to shore drive. And basically, you may need to just give me a call if you get lost, lol. no worries.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
****, this is looking like less of a possibility >_>
That is a 25 min drive, I can't walk that <_<
I'm gonna need a ride. That's extremely hard to get.

Also, Ether do you have an AIM?

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Rassa frassin fur bearin bush whackin racka frackin........ Monday isn't good for me either.

I'm really going to try and make Sunday possible; even if I can only stop by for a couple of hours.

rhan

Smash Hero
So is the date Monday?

PPS: I'm about to go to the airport, get on a plane, and melt faces in SoVa N****!!!
Does this mean what I think it means?

this man is in norfolk and no one will play him!?!?!?!?!?!?

come on sova, step stack it up!
I stacks it up. Getting tip n ****.

No that's not a smash joke. I get tips. SONIC CARHOP *****Z!

also, any of us would wreck ur friend)
What a **** move. That won't have his spirit rise.

CStick

Smash Lord
I have work as usual, but maybe I'll come by late?

if Sunday is still a go for at least smashing, I can show up (maybe)

I'm not sure about Monday. It's fifty-fifty.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
well, if malco and batman are true friends, they won't be showing up on sunday as we have a 18th birthday party to go to!

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Oh I know.
Just waiting on the invite from our true friends.
-smirks-

but yea ether idk now sunday might be a cheat for me b/c of this bday that is if i get invited,
if i don't get invited mos def see me on sunday

and i won't lie i have work till 5 to 6ish monday but i will mos lik'ly make it out to that fest on monday if you doing it

and rhan and sman to bad i wanted to wreck you guys in teams =P...laugh jk.....sike jk the jk =P

rhan

Smash Hero
So yeah... When's the fest? I got 2 different plans to do tomorrow and it all depends on when the fest is.

Ether

Smash Ace
Actually, I decided not to host on Sunday at all. I just got my hands on that $170 PS3 I was talking about, and I'll be spending all day tomorrow playing some (hopefully) cheap PS3 games. My friend also threw in SF4 that he never plays, so now I've got that...

Anyway, it's gonna be Monday and Monday only from 4 pm till 10.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol welcome back tostay

i played dr pp in brawl at herb2 hes way beast, gave him a run for his money though ;D
still 2-0ed me

rhan

Smash Hero
Actually, I decided not to host on Sunday at all. I just got my hands on that $170 PS3 I was talking about, and I'll be spending all day tomorrow playing some (hopefully) cheap PS3 games. My friend also threw in SF4 that he never plays, so now I've got that...

Anyway, it's gonna be Monday and Monday only from 4 pm till 10.
Have fun guys.

Ether

Smash Ace
Are there any Falco's here good at fighting Ganon's? I desperately need some practice vs him.
Hey SoVa, who can give this man a lift to my place tomorrow? He's over by Glenwood Elementary. He's from out of town and thinks sova's chill. Don't disappoint. I'll give 5 bucks to whoever can bring him, effectively buying the driver dinner. :)

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
Depending on how much homework I get done, I may try to make over. And Glenwood is not too far from me, so if I do try to make it I could pick this man up.

Top Bottom