• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I don't care what happens tomorrow since it isn't my event...

however...

I'm going to make a new rule for my tournament that I've mentioned a long time ago...

If you come to my tournament on the 31st and are not entering in either teams or singles.................gahhh I can't do it :( I can't force it but I WILL strongly suggest that you donate $2...that's it. $1 will go to the pot for each tournament :)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
TOASTY!

Due to an emergency impulse ride to Richmond, and various other johns, my car would be the only method of transport tomorrow. Tags are overdue, and I've already been ticketed, dont wanna risk it.

SO WE'LL SEE YOU, ON THE 31ST.

School's out!

D0N

Smash Ace
Im mainly showing up as admin so things go smoother though its probly unnecesary, so im donating time, not money.

time is irreplacable...pay me $$$

toasty

Smash Hero
LOL D0N good ****

just find Victor, the TO and talk to him about it tomorrow...

SCHOOLIE WTF!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Since you suck at finding things, I was supposed to see if I could find my wallet in your car tomorrow ;______;

Spod/P-cat --- it's up to youuuuu ^_^

rhan

Smash Hero
KP, Crystal, S-Man, And others. I'm not going and neither is Pitzer.

*Yeah I know I'm late*

JWolf

Smash Cadet
"Representing Ness: Simna Ibn and Sind"

I found this funny. *Looks at toasty*

toasty

Smash Hero
"Representing Ness: Simna Ibn and Sind"

I found this funny. *Looks at toasty*
wrong thread ;)

but...apparently people were really crappy at getting the word out about how the video would be based on people's SUBMITTED VIDS...........................so. If something should be in there and isn't, it's "our" fault, not Gimpy's. I think he should have waited longer to make it til everyone on the boards really got a chance to give input :(

oh well...

anyway.

I'm all kinds of craaaazy hyped for the 31st!!!!! =D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As fun as car rides with LoZR are (dunk!), it wouldn't work. I've been planning to go to Judgment for over a month I believe.

I'm trying to come to VA though, honest.

rhan

Smash Hero
<3 Lozr
<3 Peepee
<3 NC
<3 SoVA

So much love is going around. :3

So when are the full results going up for the tourney today?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
see everyone next week. good stuff to everyone. umm rhan i think you gotta wait for boose/victor iono who. just wait i guess.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hey guys! greetings from london! hope all the tourneys are going good! wish i could melee it up!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
yo sup hova

toasty if I come to this melee event can I please have a tv to play brawl on the whole time in a corner?

you could use my wii and your gc mem. card on my wii (i don't have add. rules due to me reformatting my wii) to play melee and I use yours for brawl.

I really need to get a lot of practice in in the next two weeks so I can be ready for cot4.

id love for forever man

id pay that 2 dollar fee as well

what time does this start?

Top Bottom