• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
AGHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAH

Well good **** to whoever got out of school today....**** Gloucester...

Someone record the inaguration for me.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
AGHGAHGAHGAHGAHGAH

Well good **** to whoever got out of school today....**** Gloucester...

Someone record the inaguration for me.
Shut up, i already told u i would.

ANYWAYSS, me n kp are teaming up one weekend. then i think me n rhan have the 31st. and count on our crew taking up about 1st-4th in singles?. ;)

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
ODU, for whatever the hell reason, is closed today

normally, this would be sweet as ****. however, i only have one class today that i was going to skip anyway because i need to iron out the rest of the problems concerned with signing up for classes since today's the deadline....too bad the offices are closed today...hm. this could be very very bad for me >_>

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Caboose: DAMMMNNNN that blows for me too because I've been trying to sign up for another class :( :( :(

Kits: awww...oh well...

I might come spectate if I'm able to. I'll donate whatever moniez to support the scene...I mean, Eric V will be there and I think I have a 2D-fighter crush on his crazy self...d.amn that gritty charm of his...

ALSO!!! Apparently this summer, we actually had an effect on someone...oh and this will explain why we never saw this guy again lmao

no I was visiting my grandma and happened to find a tourney on one of the days that I was there. It was a lot of fun btw. I only played brawl back then and watching all the good melee players at that tourney is actually what made me start playing melee competitively. So thanks =)

Next time I head over to Virginia I'll try to make it to another one.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lmfao wtf XD

toasty i dont know if the lab is open but i may need to print some stuff out today. could i do it at your place if eli isnt in/doesnt have a printer? (even though the offices are closed i still want to get ready for tomorrow and ill email them to let me in) basically if i cant sign up for these classes, im kicked out (no finaid for <12 hours)

toasty

Smash Hero
;_____;

that blooooowwwwssss

yeah you can come over, just call me.

Then we can go to David's and get my stuff...and then...well...YOU KNOW what happens after that ;)

Right now, I'm using my recording setup to save the inauguration on my computer lmao...my parents want me to make a DVD

Also Also Also

toasty toast is the best Zelda in SoVa.

WHERE YOU AT LEE?!?!?!

EDIT: Dobee. Slash and I decided you need to make us DirtBag Bear shirts XD but none of that paper stuff, I'll pay for the good stuff, don't worry =D

toasty

Smash Hero
hahahaha I'm just trying to awaken the beast!!! Clearly, I'm nowhere near his level of skill and knowledge...but man do I learn a lot from him whenever he shows up, so it'd be fantastic if he showed up on the 31st. I just wanna make some outrageous claim like that so that he shows up to prove me wrong ^_^

*hugs Lee*

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
i really want him to come to. he needs to stop BSing with WoW and ****. it make me a sad panda.

So whats a good tourney date guys? i KNOW where hosting brawl. melee is a maybe atm, but im gonna push for it. as far as cost, maybe 5$ per head. prize WILL be store credit unless i can get that changed. im still working out the details. more info will come soon.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
OH SNIGGITY SNAP!

GIMPYFISH JUST RELEASED A DATE FOR SSB:METAGAME. JANUARY 31ST!

i say we all take an hour long break on the 31st to watch it at the tourny :D

Urvine

Smash Rookie
is there a potential tourney on the 31st? i'm game! this time around i'm bringing Ness to the table.

toasty

Smash Hero
Urvine, it's Melee on the 31st, not Brawl...

gimme your contact info so I can hit you up if there's another Brawl tourney.

If you play Melee, however, I strongly urge you to show up on the 31st for my Melee tournament! If you can't make it to that, at least go to my friend's tournament on the 24th at the same place.

Details:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216068

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
ace

toasty, ive pretty much done all i can if you want to do something. when school opens i can print **** out there

...otherwise im going to sleep yo >_>

rhan

Smash Hero
Japanese game only works on a Japanese Wii?

Think about things. Drive up to ODU Saturday Pitzer! I want you there. :3

rhan

Smash Hero
Way to avoid the important part of my post. Looks like you aren't making it.

Anyway how about you CLICK THIS to find out how.

You're welcome by the way.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha. hopefully stars or KF will actually do as they say. we'll see what happens. this should be fun.

D0N

Smash Ace
Im going already. thats why i want lots of people to play against.

I have someone else going for SC4 too most likely

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'll probably end up going since it's still in the city. =P. jason though you're going on the 31st right?!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
you can hack it. i can show you but...it won't help if you don't know how to do it. =/

www.wiihacks.com

if you mess up you can brick it. 3.4 is the hardest to do. cause it has a lot of steps.

Top Bottom