• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's a very delicate procedure...

On another note, I've hacked brawl so it plays the music I want it to play now...=)

The bad part is that some of my replays don't work anymore

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hmm are you talking about the...a/v cable one where it just plays the music? haha.

rhan

Smash Hero
Does anyone have a Gamebridge installation disc? I want the software on my laptop so I'll be able to record things on the go.

If anyone does, could I possibly borrow it at the 24th or 31st tourney? I will be extreamly greatful if you could. :)

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a Gamebridge installation disc? I want the software on my laptop so I'll be able to record things on the go.

If anyone does, could I possibly borrow it at the 24th or 31st tourney? I will be extreamly greatful if you could. :)
i have one. jus IM me or PM me b4hand cuz i may 4get.

rhan

Smash Hero
Cool. My 24th tourney attendance is not looking good. I got like a less then 30% chance in going. So I'll remind you before the 31st.

Thanks again bro. :)

This just in. 0% chance on going the 24th. Have fun gaiz. :)

Woot STARS!

D0N

Smash Ace
Hacking my wii. Is it worth it? I mean hacking just sounds like such an ugly thing to do to something i spent 200$ on so im against it. I just want to hear other opinions and things that can go wrong cuz im curious.

Famous

Smash Champion
I soft modded mine...After that, I burned copies of my games and traded in the original copies for some coinage...I got around 200 for them 8€]

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna go kwazy and upgrade the video. hahaha. let's see how that works out. =]

rhan

Smash Hero
I want matches with EVERYONE on the 31st.

No one shall walk away with out playing the Young Link. Hmhmhmhm.....

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Any chance we'll see Team Richmond on the 31st?
I am 100% confirmed for the 31st.
Etherrrr awesomeness. And yeah, they're trying to come through...so are The Originals (Boss, Kornnnnn~, ChaosKnight) and Thumbswayup if he can find a ride XD Oh and a couple other kids who have been to Tope Triweeklies will be there too [Cinder, Twiddle(?)]

Also this West Virginia Smasher, coreygames, is trying to come through =D

gahhhhhh I'm sooo pumped for the 31st!!!

I'm trying to decide if I should go on ustream.tv or justin.tv for the live stream

does anyone know if there's a difference in quality???

EDIT: Famous!!!!

who did you get to play in NY?!?!?

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I wish it was (a LOT) better...I think the hype made me enjoy it more than I should have the first time around.

Some of the Mario, Kirby, and Mewtwo stuff was sexy though ^_^
the mario stuff was amazing. i haven't even finished watching it yet, o-no, mashi, and author stopped by 4 some matches.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm downloading now.....You'll get my response about the video.... 22 hours and 30 minutes from now. -.-

So I might have a new character under my belt. Might see them on the 31st. :)

Top Bottom