• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
yeah i'll play you haha. after tourney i'll hop on that brawl =P. i'll be good in brawllll.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha i don't use snake anymore man. i'm tired of trying in this game rofl. all MK for me now. makes things easier =]

D0N

Smash Ace
nevermind the first part

Smash related: I havent played brawl since Black Gs tourney. I dont really intend to play much on the 31st either, but ill play a few if itll help you out.

Corigames

Smash Hero
If im hosting a tourney and you plan to be here you MUST play at least 2 events. thats singles, doubles, crews, low tier, low tier teams... whatever.
Does this apply to Melee only people? Will there be more than just teams and singles for Melee?

If so for question A and no for question B... will someone be my partner?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha. will the tourney actually start on time? haha we always squander at least...2hrs then we start and take another long *** break. haha. whatever i'm always there =P. haha. i got the whole bracket and pools setup already pretty much. i got bored and started jotting down stuff haha. peace =P

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Does this apply to Melee only people? Will there be more than just teams and singles for Melee?

If so for question A and no for question B... will someone be my partner?
these rules only apply when im hosting at my house and when im hosting more that 3 events.

there was this thing awhile back where everyone would come over on tourney day and play friendly's and not actually enter. it's really annoying when 25 people come to a tourney and like 10 enter. 3 are from out of town and the rest are in your crew....~.~;

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Ill prolly play some brawl too after the melee tourny. Needs lotsa practice.

Edit: This is Jeff on Malco's name. Didn't know you were logged on this comp. Malco hahah

toasty

Smash Hero
I'm going to be testing out the live broadcast stuff in an hour or two. I'll post a link when I have it.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could check it out when I post the link...signing onto either justin.tv or ustream.tv [dunno which one I will use yet] is mad quick/easy, so it'd be best if you did that when I give you the link and then just post in the chat box next to the vid so we can get direct feedback.

D0N

Smash Ace
I had a bad connection and i could follow the matches. It just froze sometimes, but i could tell it was the connection at fault.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
lol Hax, your sig is really cool :D

me and Boss will come to this ! :) thanks Toasty Toast, I'll try to bring Thumbs + CK as well.

also i'm practicing TvC at home ^___^ cuz i just bought it from Shinku, hopefully i'll get to play this game w/ Sova people.. and get **** lol

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
livefeed was pretty ****. good stuff with that. ndn haha. when are you guys playing again? >-<

CStick

Smash Lord
Mashi: even if ODU doesnt play tomorrow, I'm free until like 10pm that night, so we can get games in from afternoon til I head out to party and get messed up :p

rhan

Smash Hero
I hate where I live....Each day I die a little inside from being electronically cripple...

Everyone spread the word about the stream. Let SoVA be known thoughout the smash community! :D

toasty

Smash Hero
ugh..no smash for me for a bit. no hanging out. I need to rest. I've been getting sicker and sicker ever since friday :(

live feed was good times!

PROBLEM: I CAN'T RECORD AND BROADCAST SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!! ...this is a problem. Help???????????????

i just got it too! but is it kwazier than Enver wearing nothing but nacho cheese?

think about it
nah, it's definitely crazier than that, but nowhere as erotically stimulating.
wait a minute...what just happened here?!?!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Hey, how are you guys doing seeding?

I don't want to be lumped in with people from my area.

This is an obvious joke.

Top Bottom