• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
lmao...btw, why'd you guys have to leave yesterday :( :( :( such epic matches the other night!!! what was it...at least 3 hours of ROB vs. Ike?!?! I learned soooo many trixies that time...*sigh*

anyway, I'll see you guys saturday ^_^

Also: I've got room for like 26 hours of footage. SoVa vs. NoVa will be too good. [also, Tope (if he ends up riding with me), Isra, and probably Geos or whomever will be playing for SoVa]
ROB vs Ike, Crap it looks like i'm gonna have to switch my ROB figthing character now..

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I get off work tomorrow at 4. And then? Slash's. wait. maybe food first. Not sure. Maybe Slash's for a bit, then foodz, then back to Slash's. Hampton, find a ride out here plz :( Mashi...get good with Snake so I can have a good Snake to play against. Jeff, bring that TL son!!! I needz it >_>

also: who-tf plays G&W besides me [and Famus in Hampton]. From what I know, he's a hard matchup for ROB, and there will be TONS of G&W in NoVa. And Snake. And DDD. And Marth. And Metaknight ;_______;

Edit: @ Slash, is it cool if I come over at 4?

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
my flight gets back at like 530-45 so ill be home around 6-630 most likely.

I would say just head over at 4 but I doubt christian would be home. I'll call and make a post here when im home.

I'm jonesing for some smash!:psycho:

Gum

Smash Journeyman
Yo toasty I can use my Snake against you for real, cuz i need ROB practice.

@Slash: I thought you said Indiana Jones was thursday night? Corey says its tomorrow night. Which is it son?!

toasty

Smash Hero
yeah Slash, Fitz just told me the same thing bout docta jones

@ Gum, I was going to mention you as well but I haven't seen you play Snake in ages...but yoooo gimme that Samus while you're at it, ****'s bananas @_@

If all goes well, I'll be getting the greatest item ebay had to offer in the mail tomorrow or thursday...and then that **** will be ready (again, hopefully) by C3...prepare to be amazed everyone. Or...just...left hoping >_> At the absolute least, I'll have it by the SoVa Lock-In for sure

also:

DAVID BLACK-G HAS 2 SPOTS OPEN FOR A RIDE TO C3

Hampton...that's for the few extras who needed rides.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I'm ready for docta Jones any day of the week....

yeah I got the date wrong i was thnkin it came out the 23rd.

Well I'm down for midnight showing tonight then!

toasty

Smash Hero
Okay I'll show up at 6:30 [call me if you're running late though] and play until you guys all leave for the showing...if, however, I get a certain something in the mail today, then I'll go into hiding until this project is finished in time for C3 ^_^

Also, what's the deal with everyone? Are you all just going to be in a caravan following me? Because I'm going to Richmond first [getting there around 2 or 3] and then leaving Richmond around 6:30 or 7 so we can get to NoVa by 8 or 9.

D0N

Smash Ace
I live in beachmont in newport news, im about 10 minutes away from CNU. I can play some matches today, just let me know an address, time to show up, and a phone# to call when im lost.

The Fear

Smash Cadet
yeah Slash, Fitz just told me the same thing bout docta jones

@ Gum, I was going to mention you as well but I haven't seen you play Snake in ages...but yoooo gimme that Samus while you're at it, ****'s bananas @_@

If all goes well, I'll be getting the greatest item ebay had to offer in the mail tomorrow or thursday...and then that **** will be ready (again, hopefully) by C3...prepare to be amazed everyone. Or...just...left hoping >_> At the absolute least, I'll have it by the SoVa Lock-In for sure

also:

DAVID BLACK-G HAS 2 SPOTS OPEN FOR A RIDE TO C3

Hampton...that's for the few extras who needed rides.
Who's David Black??

The Fear

Smash Cadet
I live in beachmont in newport news, im about 10 minutes away from CNU. I can play some matches today, just let me know an address, time to show up, and a phone# to call when im lost.
yo if you want you can come to hampton and get some friendlies in, and that goes for anybody who wants to smash today. 7220224 ask to speak to carlos, 101 W pembroke ave Apt t3, 23669, mapquest it

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i want to go to slash's/indiana jones today T_T
sorry i died, i was playing brawl with tao last night

anyway yea billy insisted on leaving ASAP because he said it was the responsible thing to do and i really didnt have any reason to stay with no internet. i really did want to get practice in with you/schoolie though. maybe see if my ike could only do good against you/when im awake >_>

D0N: i went all wario

also koorii: WTF SQUANDERS?! NOONE else in sova better freaking squander this weekend

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
happy Tope day...wait...did i say that right?

So ya, the 7th is few weeks away, lets stat getting roll call on expected attendance and a list of set ups for melee and brawl.

i KNOW they have about 2 set ups with all unlocks, but thats not gonna be enough. they also have NO cubes so we will be needing them

and unless you guys love HD lag-tastic play....bring tvs.

im down for2 tvs, 2 cubes and atleast one power strip.

also, the venue does NOT include food, but ive been given permission to order whatever and have it brought out.

you guys want to throw in for pizza that night? unless wiggles and toasty can get some amazing gustos deal for us again.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Happy bday tope hopefuLly I'll c u at c3 and o_no I'm gonna b there on the 7th me and other p$c members
And toasty thanks for postin the guys name

O yea don't go 2 fear's house he's a murderer lol j/k

But u could of just came over and played friendlies at my house... O well

D0N

Smash Ace
O yea don't go 2 fear's house he's a murderer lol j/k

But u could of just came over and played friendlies at my house... O well
Well I got a beat down in brawl today at Fears, but I guess he didnt want to murder me since I didnt win any matches lol.

I'll play friendlies anywhere as long as I find out where it is and I have time to spare. I could always use more practice.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I don't mind if ur available tommorow u could come over and play brawl at my house it's a little closer than fear's its at 1413 seward dr. 23663
757-817-9183 when u call ask to speak to craig

O yea toasty we should play some time before this week ends and I tried to send david black-g a pm and I couldn't find him on the boards

If u r down to play sometime this week just let me kno and caLl the # above bcuz my phone is off at the moment I'm going to hopefully have it baxk on friday

And ether pm me your new # so we can play brawl somtime

IrArby

Smash Ace
I really don't know where the lock in is yet but I've got a cube and at least one small tv. I'll try to bring my larger one but no guarantees cuz technically its not mine.
Also how many/what kind of tournies are going on or does all that depend on how many setups we get?

If anyones doing some melee friendlies let me know. I don't want to get embarassed in brawl just yet.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
I really don't know where the lock in is yet but I've got a cube and at least one small tv. I'll try to bring my larger one but no guarantees cuz technically its not mine.
Also how many/what kind of tournies are going on or does all that depend on how many setups we get?

If anyones doing some melee friendlies let me know. I don't want to get embarassed in brawl just yet.
The venue is at Hiscoregaming.com

there will be melee/brawl as well as MANY other fighting games.

ill put you down for one tv. thank you ^.^

ANYONE ELSE!?!?!

Top Bottom