• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Ether

Smash Ace
Happy belated birthday, Tope.

Slash, I may come over today, if that's alright. But I don't get off work until after 7:00 pm. Is that too late?

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
I'm up for playing pretty late again.

I would appreciate it if someone could bring more setups.

Word has it Kits is making an appearance! Everybody hates Kits!:laugh:

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Toasy, jeff...., Malco! thanks guys.

Is there anyone that need housing for this on friday night or sunday morning? let me, this is a multi game event and i have people from SRK coming also. let me know so i can get an idea of how many people ill need to house.

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
O-NO, not sure if you caught my earlier post, and this may not be the same as it, but for the lockin I can bring:

1 decent size CRT TV
1 Mini TV
1 Wii full setup with all unlocks
1 GameCube setup with all unlocks

And then I might be able to get my friend to bring full Wii setup and a CRT TV.

I also have component cables for HDTV setup, not sure if that would fix lag, probably would.

I might be going to Slash's tonight, it is open right? If not, I'll see you guys Saturday night/Sunday in NoVA.

The Fear

Smash Cadet
I'm free today and tomorrow to host. Free entrance, but drinks/snacks/setups def apprieciated.

it'd be nice to play with you whodat, i only got to watch your match vs schoolie during the gustos finals
I'm down!! and i'll bring a wii.. there's only one problem..... no way to get to VA Beach.... unless some kind soul who would like to make a pit stop to hampton...

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm down!! and i'll bring a wii.. there's only one problem..... no way to get to VA Beach.... unless some kind soul who would like to make a pit stop to hampton...
I wont be playing today but tomorow I should be. I can come pick u up on the way if u want. Maverick ace too if he wants to go. I'll be leaving around 7:30 or 8, whenever I finish my hair apt.

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
God ****... I can't make it to C3. Last minute plans to go somewhere with some friends for the long weekend. I hate conflicts. So best of luck to you all, see you at the lock-in, or next thing at Slash's or O-NO's if that comes first.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
D: so much squandering in this thread. SOOOOOOO MUCH. it makes baby wario cry

now i might have to find a way to come down for the lock-in just to make up for sova's squanders

The Fear

Smash Cadet
I wont be playing today but tomorow I should be. I can come pick u up on the way if u want. Maverick ace too if he wants to go. I'll be leaving around 7:30 or 8, whenever I finish my hair apt.
that works.. thanks man... i'll hit u up tommorrow

dobee

Smash Apprentice
BREAKING NEWS: There's another spot in my car. Lol ok so not really breaking news. But yeah serpent was riding with me until yeah... read his post.

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
omg. I can't believe it, Jeff. I thought about the matches I won and the ones I didn't, and I'm an idiot. You even kept saying it the whole night...and it never clicked. But I got this **** now.

Well. That takes care of that.
Lol, yeah haha, its all about who gets the lead first though. The other is forced into the winners game. I'm starting to make myself more aware of these "games" as you seen today, and thinking of ways to counter em. Soon Toasty, i will think of something that counters that **** nair, but untill then it'll ****.

**** smashing for 8 hours? Thats practice lol. Thanks to Toasty and Riku for rides and Slash for hosting today. Good **** to everyone that come out there today, but next time I come there i have to pick only Toon Link, No more Marf or Luigi fun :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Lol, yeah haha, its all about who gets the lead first though. The other is forced into the winners game. I'm starting to make myself more aware of these "games" as you seen today, and thinking of ways to counter em. Soon Toasty, i will think of something that counters that **** nair, but untill then it'll ****.
I think my favorite thing about this post is that you didn't hit on anything I was referring to ^_^ hahaaaaa yessssss ****'s mine next time.

but for real, it's sooo hard to come back from a mistake, esp in this matchup. and if you SD with low%? oh man...it's **** near impossible to make up for it :(

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
My highlight from last night was when I BROKE Kitsune's Shield when he was playin Jigg's .

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i bet you people are playing every day just to spite me T_T
going to be out of practice from just 5 days

RECORD IF YOU CAN

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I couldn't make it out there yesterday. I ended up having things to do. I'm up for games tonight if someone is hosting.

Also about C3 I was actually thinking about driving up there and was going to bring TBFN, but it looks like I'm the only one from my group going so if there are any people that need rides and what not pm me or call me if you have my number. So pretty much I have an empty car if you all need.

Tope- If I make it to C3 I'll mm your toon link.

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
Slash, I'm headed over there now, with two other smashers. Malco, you should def. make an apperance :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lol at someone most likely posting AFTER Slash's post "anyone hosting? I'm down to play if I know where"...and yet all they had to do was scroll up :) <----this comment directed at so many of us in SoVa who squander at everything simple and logical rofl

Also, I just freed up 26 GB of space on my laptop [and put it all on my work computer]
sooo much space for vids @_@ @_@ @_@

OH. AND I FOUND IT.

THE VHS TAPE OF GREATNESS

I might extract some Ether Vs. The Doug Marth dittos ^_^

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Ok Slash I should be free tonight so I most likely will head there for games. I mapquested the directions, but don't be suprised if you get a call from me asking exactly where.

Ether

Smash Ace
this is toasty at Slash's right now. Ether, you're a ****ing liar and squanderer.
I know... sorry v_v Lisa wasn't feeling well, so I stayed in.

My relationship with SoVa is limited to the interwebs, it seems.

OH. AND I FOUND IT.

THE VHS TAPE OF GREATNESS

I might extract some Ether Vs. The Doug Marth dittos ^_^
Holy hell. I forgot all about that. That thing needs to be uploaded immediately, and copies need to be sold for Toasty's profit.

I know I'd buy, and I don't remember 95% of the magic that happened on that tape.

Hey, can someone fill me in on everything I need to know about the tourney on the 7th, or point me to a post that has all the info? I'll laugh if this information is on the first page *doesn't check*...

Top Bottom