• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Ontario Taunt Power Ranking (UPDATED JULY 30-****ING-1st 2009!!!

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I'm number 2? That's freaking hilarious! I even owned Erix at Street Fighter IV, and I owned him bad.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
*****es don't know about my trash talk. Although I haven't done any of that in awhile...

WIGI

Smash Champion
ah vids took to long to uplaod and i leave today for 6 weeks.

youl have to wait til after august 8th

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I nominate Nickcam. Commentating his own match? Too ****ing good, plus the hype he made in the Falco dittos between Mickey and Minus. Made my night at Pownz.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I would just like to say that to add to my tournament-hosting taunt...which who would have guessed was a taunt (I guess im just a natural : p ), I also left after putting Minus through 40 people screaming at the top of their lungs and placing sidebets, that is all

Pho

Smash Journeyman
You can guarantee **** talking will go down if Canada owns the US in August. Mostly by me.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Pho can you link me to the American tourney please?

So, I'm kinda in a pickle here, I might be bale to make a tourney this Saturday, and maby, just maby I can make Nikos Niagara OiN next week.

Grrs. Rcently the only Smash I've played is with my noob housemates and of course, Brawl drinking game at a pantless party.:laugh:

Pho

Smash Journeyman
There's a discussion going on about it in the GTAN general discussion thread. I'll edit this when I find it.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
race to teh finish! first one to punch ally in the face and knock him out gets 1st place on PR confirmd by wolfblade and holy.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yeah, that is straight up. No asking him if you can do it or anything, its just like "Hey Ally" *BAM!*

That will get you 1st place on the PR for at least one update, most likely longer... oh and I either have to see it or it has to be recorded.:laugh:

Also, if anybody kicks Niko so hard in the balls at a tourney that he coughs blood, I will also consider putting you first:p

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that is straight up. No asking him if you can do it or anything, its just like "Hey Ally" *BAM!*

That will get you 1st place on the PR for at least one update, most likely longer... oh and I either have to see it or it has to be recorded.:laugh:

Also, if anybody kicks Niko so hard in the balls at a tourney that he coughs blood, I will also consider putting you first:p
I can't do that to either of them... I consider both of them friends, and friends don't hurt each other... Right?

The Americans on the other hand... They got another thing coming. *****ES DON'T KNOW ABOUT CANADA!

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
what if during the grandfinals of an american tourney i punch both m2k and ally out at the same time while on live stream for the whole world to see would that be permanent god tier status on the taunt pr

Top Bottom