• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Ontario Taunt Power Ranking (UPDATED JULY 30-****ING-1st 2009!!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLO, daayyuumm, this is definitely the BEST update so far! Your mom! LOLOL, that was too good, even I think that sometimes.

But the best is the PR, dayum Rob why didn't you think about that geniusness before? lolol

EDIT: @Illiad; I died in my chair, lolololol, yoooo so true, we do know, it's a secret, too good. Yo how about outside? LOLL, Rob should have been there.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLO, daayyuumm, this is definitely the BEST update so far! Your mom! LOLOL, that was too good, even I think that sometimes.

But the best is the PR, dayum Rob why didn't you think about that geniusness before? lolol

EDIT: @Illiad; I died in my chair, lolololol, yoooo so true, we do know, it's a secret, too good. Yo how about outside? LOLL, Rob should have been there.
We'll assume I was there in spirit, or his scarf can tell me later.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I don't agree with this list at all. I go from number 2 to off the charts?

That's it. SRS BUSINESS!

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Dimmy for taunt pr, reason being hosting a tourney taunting t10 directly and getting the TO pissed at himlololol. t10 venue *****? dimmy saves the day 10 dollar entry NO VENUE FEE. LOLOLOL

WIGI

Smash Champion
i had so many more clips on other peopls wiis.. but it was way to much work so i just randomly threw togetehr what i had on my wii at the time.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol thanks.. if i make another one.. it will probably be like.. 101 taunts. or something rediculous.. but seeing how i don;t play much.. getting 101 taunts will be a tiny bit harder than normal.

Top Bottom