• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Ontario Taunt Power Ranking (UPDATED JULY 30-****ING-1st 2009!!!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

Gichan

Smash Champion
owned! Actually doesn't WiGi have a Luigi controller? that should count. I think I also remember him sorta dressing like Luigi? Or is that fabricated memory from Combo Breaker?

WIGI

Smash Champion
owned! Actually doesn't WiGi have a Luigi controller? that should count. I think I also remember him sorta dressing like Luigi? Or is that fabricated memory from Combo Breaker?
yes, i ahve a lugii controler. acually. i ahve 2. my original one, and ym newer sleeker one with a L shaped window.

yeahh.. its int eh photos section here

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...469086913&aid=-1&oid=44469086913&id=541710393

and as for me dressing as luigi... i usualy wear green.. and i have a green hat... but yes i have dressed up as luigi for haloweena t school and for a christmas banquet i went to =]

pics are here.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3573603&op=5&o=global&view=global&subj=541710393&id=541710393

yeah.

xD

Gichan

Smash Champion
dayum! You see WiGi, I back you up for teh Taunt PR.

But yeah. wanna hear sopmething funny, two years ago I was Mario and Michelle was Luigi, lolol. we decided to do this costume cause at that time I played Mario and she played Luigi in melee, and we had sets after sets cause I wanted to beat her Luigi so badly cause she be talkin **** about Mario.

oh, and when Michelle sees this, Mario>Luigi, OWNED! (but really I like Luigi more...dammit why did he have to be so cool)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Whatever Christian, I always owned you in our matches. My Luigi made your Mario good. <3

Niko_K

Smash Master
He is definitely a taunt master. I walk into the Ottawa Bi-weekly and he wins a match with mario, stands up and replicates the taunt IRL perfectly, then proceeds to do so for every victory throughout the night.

Arrogant *******.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
PNDMike here:
You have Ally on there.

(forgot to log off Niko's account)
That's an out of towner mention. Giving him props for using Falcon in a grand finals against Anther and using Falcon Pawnch purely because the crowd was telling him too. I'm not giving mention to people none of my panelists have ever seen.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Alright people, with Wolfblade coming back to the scene, taunting will come back with him! And of course, the Taunt PR will be monitored... course how much is really dependent on how much animation/ swimming/ running I'm doing this summer... but between that... and drinking and hitting up girls... but between that, I will try to update this PR.

I'll be hittin' up Pownz on the 18th, so everyone be prepared for it!

Gichan

Smash Champion
yeeaahh, I have been wondering when the **** this will be back. All teh panelists were out (you, ayaz, kev, ethan). Unfortunately, you may be the only panelist left, failz.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
You're going to end up on the hall of shame pretty quickly.
I am considering Nasir for the wall of shame due to the fact that every time i open a thread Nasir is the last one to post and they are usually pointless posts.

Warning to all, I'm back and yer rep is on the line with this PR!

P.S. I will be looking for new panelists to replace ones that are not up to the challenge anymore. Present a good case to me via pm and I'll let ya know. However present a stupid case, and you will be punished.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Agreeeeeeeeeeeed

anyways, I brokedanced at the Rochester tournament last, pretty epic.

We need this **** to be updated sooooooon
Yeah, I'll either get around to it after a few tournies... I will just make a ridiculous update to piss people off. Either way, I'll do something.

Top Bottom