• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Ontario Taunt Power Ranking (UPDATED JULY 30-****ING-1st 2009!!!

WIGI

Smash Champion
GEWD NEWS i MIGHT be able to come to niagra. my bro came home early, so were doing his birtdhay tonight =]

so were goign to talk abotu ti tonight, btu if i can;t drive, i might need a ride.

and thx pasta and kc =] il have to up my game in the otehr areas. i have a plan if i can make it to oin.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
me and kc both agree that wigi shuld be first on this list. HE FRIGIN KILLZ PEOPLE WITH HIS TAUNTS
u cant beat that.
WiGi deserves a spot, but not top..............yet!

to be in the top position on the taunt PR you need be taunting in every situation, smash or no smash

see, Rob is just an *** to everyone which is a taunt by itself, but he also IRL taunts and stuff that add up................

WiGi................c'mon step it up !!! lol forum taunts

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
WiGi deserves a spot, but not top..............yet!

to be in the top position on the taunt PR you need be taunting in every situation, smash or no smash

see, Rob is just an *** to everyone which is a taunt by itself, but he also IRL taunts and stuff that add up................

WiGi................c'mon step it up !!! lol forum taunts
If Wigi can perform then I can see him hitting up with PR but that spot will definately depend on his areas of tauntmanship.

I would not feel comfortable shooting you to one of the top spots when the top players (ie the sexy Wolfblade and Ayaz) are wide range taunters. If argued extensively, then I will pick up Luigi myself and never kill except taunt spike:p

Edit: For Ayaz http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/474093

WIGI

Smash Champion
i have friggen osgood shlaughter disease. testing my reflexes in my left knee results in nothing. just bit of pain.

im so pissed the rides got screwed up .. i couldn't attend

after i finish cleanign my room i can play wifi tho :S

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I'd like to announce the key taunt highlights of the tournament.. ahem...

MDK: Epic commentary like always... even annoying Minus in the process of cherring him on... but this time, he got to smack talk Anther and Lain too:laugh:

Ayaz: IRL Sonic taunts... actually moved a table outa the way to do the breakdance taunt... terrible as it was, it was still f*cking epic. Shout out for the "Man Combo", grab release to knee on JL:laugh:

Wolfblade: IRL Lucario taunts on a table with full roar when request by JL. More Importantly... Intercepting Anther's QAC for a KO and saying "You DO NOT quick attack cancle a pokemong master! I know where that **** is going!"

Ally: Picking Captain Falcon in his finals match against Anther, and actually doing Falcon Punch when the crowd commanded him... and of course... He finished the finals with the Knee of Justice!

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Ally is definitely first, he ended one of the most epic tourneys to date with the knee of justice...

I'll have to consider the rest of my list solely based on the hype you guys tell me, and the quality of MDK's commentary.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
^^^^^^^

you see Ally is epic, but he doesn't have a bad *** ego yet. If I got to finals I sure as hell woulda went Falcon, the punch is good

Ally deserves either a spot or special "out of towners" mention or up and comers, that **** is too good.

Could all the panelists give me their E-mail adress so we can discuss the taunt PR?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha although its not exactly taunting, my epic gunshot/fistpumps after winning intense matches deserve some kind of merit. They're lightning fast, and pump up crowd cheer by 50%.

I remember hearing someone in the crowd at one of my matches say to their friend " wow he must really like winning!" or something along those lines :laugh:

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Hahaha although its not exactly taunting, my epic gunshot/fistpumps after winning intense matches deserve some kind of merit. They're lightning fast, and pump up crowd cheer by 50%.

I remember hearing someone in the crowd at one of my matches say to their friend " wow he must really like winning!" or something along those lines :laugh:
I knew You wanted to be on the taunt PR :p

everyone does I don't blame you............but compare flailing arms to me breakdancing...............

Come on, Step it up!

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
nice ^^^^^^^^^

if you showed up to OiN4 i would have given you a position regardless of what you did that day, I'm sorry but up&comers is all I can see you at for now......... If i go to the hamilton tourny and see you there, we might be able to make some last minute changes

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah, i really wante to come to oin, i was allowed, btu steves parents got mad at him adn wouldn't drive us anymore =[

what hamilton tourney?

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, yaeh its going to be tough tho.. dads beday is the 27th and id need to find a ride but im trying.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
We had a discussion yesterday and got a lot sorted out (Like how fast Suicune is, and how accurate my Pokedex is for describing Ayaz), pyrnight if u want to discuss as well add me up on MSN.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
We had a discussion yesterday and got a lot sorted out (Like how fast Suicune is, and how accurate my Pokedex is for describing Ayaz), pyrnight if u want to discuss as well add me up on MSN.
I owned you in the Suicune argument:laugh:

You were a fool to chalenge a Pokemon Master to a Pokedebate!

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
YESSSSS

I love it............even though i'm not number 1, this is sick

yo rochester is going to be intense lulz, I have a Sonic suit now........lol. It's a blue snakdex costume with blue spikes in the back................the best part about it is that I got golden nipples on them

watch out guys!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
YESSSSS

I love it............even though i'm not number 1, this is sick

yo rochester is going to be intense lulz, I have a Sonic suit now........lol. It's a blue snakdex costume with blue spikes in the back................the best part about it is that I got golden nipples on them

watch out guys!
I figured Sakura deserved #1 since if its a tie it means we are both losers :laugh:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
holy crap im 4th =]
i swear next tourney i can get to, il climb thses rankings.
That spot is where we expect you to be, we are giving you some fair leway due to lack of tourney attendance... If you don't start showing you will be dropped, as it won't be fair for others.

Got to take the Taunt PR seriously... cause unlike the GTAN PR, we actually update sh*t here.:laugh:

Top Bottom