• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Ontario Taunt Power Ranking (UPDATED JULY 30-****ING-1st 2009!!!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wigi, I capped yer name so it corresponds with the all caps on yer smash tag here.

Hamilton was friggin fun, ha ha.

Epic **** went down... like when I got hit off the stage, the power for the tvs went out and I managed to recovery with the TVs off.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I think the most epic part of the whole tournament was me vs pastaboy.
So many fcked up things happened in that set, and the last match was too close/tense. It must have been fun to watch haha.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol decent.

i would have missfired my oponent while recoverying with the power off, so when it came back on, theyd be dead and id be standing on stage taunting =]

WHY DID U NOT DO THIS?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
lol decent.

i would have missfired my oponent while recoverying with the power off, so when it came back on, theyd be dead and id be standing on stage taunting =]

WHY DID U NOT DO THIS?
I burst out laughing saying "**** right Lucario! Don't even need to see to recover!"

So that counts as my taunt:laugh:

WIGI

Smash Champion
AHHHH wolfblade WHY do you taunt me sooo??

W.

i.

G.

i.

WiGi.

not wigi. not WIGI

WiGi

lower case i's.

pet peeve.

i hate to nag. btu can you fix it pleaseee?

i would have made a new acount but swf isn;t case sensitive so i couldn't make a WiGi anyways xD

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
zomg rofl pwned

how do i tell if i have any bann points?
You should be able to check from your profile, click on the infractions tab. You don't have any.

but you may if you make more posts like: "GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..." :(

It is ruled as spam, the rules are outlined here, SWF Global Rules. Infraction points will expire over time though, I think there should be more points before you get banned, but when you get to 6 points you will be banned until enough expire so that you have less than 6 active points.

Zeph should be back on the 5th I think so no worries. All in all, just try to follow the rules, there isn't anything anyone can do if you don't break any rules. ;)

WIGI

Smash Champion
ohh **** son, I'm teaming with KC then
no.. wolfblade doesn;t want to team with me. doesn;t think a lucario luigi team would work.

so ill still need a partner.

maybey kc will try otu that dubs luigi team we were thinking of.. or ayaz who do u play?

and youtube taunts me. my combo vid got copywrite infringment for helicopter by bloc party -.-

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
so Rochester will be counting towards this PR right? we have jarred's camera to record IRL taunts and stuff........get ready for mah costume :)
Unfortunately I don't have a ride to Rochester :(

I don't want to drive there...

But... I'm gonna hit up PGL hopefully with my new green gloves... and... my Denim Ash Ketchum Jacket:chuckle:

CUSTOM MADE *****ES!

WIGI

Smash Champion
i have a luigi costume...

at school for halloween, i irl dtaunted on stage, then super jumped OFF the stage with my legs flailing like luigis.

i won a 10$ hMV gift card.

Top Bottom