• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

SheerMadness

Smash Master
CFL would love to go to more SFL tourneys but the reality is that we just can't. Pritty much all of us have old *** cars that can't take the strain of going that far just for a smash tourney.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
And pretty much all of us (or a big part) either don't have a car or aren't old enough to drive there(Like me...). But we still try and find a way to get there. You should all just carpool.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
And pretty much all of us (or a big part) either don't have a car or aren't old enough to drive there(Like me...). But we still try and find a way to get there. You should all just carpool.
It's not that simple man. My car is a 95 with 125,000 miles on it that has to last me 2+ more years in college. I'll be **** lucky if it lasts that much longer, so I'm definately not going to put 400-500 miles on it in the matter of 2 days just to go to a smash tourney. And that is best car we have. You can't carpool if you don't have a car to carpool in.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
maybe if we go down there in a greyhound bus we could do it, but that would imply housing and a ride from the bus stop to the place, would anyone b willful to help us with housin n ride? noob test would most likely b down if so, or at least skrach n I would b for sure, dont know bout the other noobs

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
i wanna go to this so bad! but i have no ride n my car barely works so i cant afford to drive all the way overthere, anyone from central florida going?
get a ride from someone that may be coming here if you can. Hopefully some CFL people will come and supply you with a ride.

CFL should def. come to this one since SFL goes to almost all of yours!
Tru i agree because cfl is never at sfl tourney, but yet we are always there in cfl, well maybe not me :]

I agree, try carpooling, It'll be really nice having some CFL ppl over

It's not that simple man. My car is a 95 with 125,000 miles on it that has to last me 2+ more years in college. I'll be **** lucky if it lasts that much longer, so I'm definately not going to put 400-500 miles on it in the matter of 2 days just to go to a smash tourney. And that is best car we have. You can't carpool if you don't have a car to carpool in.
Just to a smash tourny? Smash is the best game ever created u have to try a bit harder for smash. lol jk. But try making it, It'll be worth it :)

maybe if we go down there in a greyhound bus we could do it, but that would imply housing and a ride from the bus stop to the place, would anyone b willful to help us with housin n ride? noob test would most likely b down if so, or at least skrach n I would b for sure, dont know bout the other noobs
I could supply u with the ride (From the greyhound station to the UPs) but for the housing im still working on because i really cant have all these ppl at my house, my mom would prolly go crazy:psycho: lol

Also, I would like to add that the Tourney will not be in the warehouse because it will be unavailable that day, but it will be in the store itself. I saw the store and its pretty decent, but there is no huge difference except a little smaller (Store). The Store has three rooms that connect, 2 big rooms and a smaller one. It'll be perfect.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I might come and bring some other Tampa guys with me like Noucles, L_W48, Hulk, and Rohins.

Ray$

Smash Apprentice
west palm =/ so far. Lol sigh its all about the 90's cars with 100000 miles on it lol. I dunno whats goin on cuz i fell off a bit but I'll see if i can make it

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
How's the parking by the UPS store? Most of downtown has curb parking, but that prob won't be enough for everyone.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
How's the parking by the UPS store? Most of downtown has curb parking, but that prob won't be enough for everyone.
that may be one of the big issues. In clematis u may have to pay extra money to get good parking next 2 the ups. also, u may be doing some walking and bring quarters for the parking meters, but after 6pm its free. Sorry for the inconvenience in advanced.:)

BTW Mankosuki i love the banner, may be the best one ive seen so far. lol

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Myself, Kram, and Ecky may be able to go, although it is a bit of a drive. I have not read over the whole thread yet, would anyone be willing to provide housing for the three of us?

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Why is everyone getting these cool *** sigs all of a sudden(manko's and XIF's mainly)?

On a lighter note:

Its a piece of cake to b ake a pretty cake.

Someone play me.

Kratos should be in Brawl.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
IF we come to this you can expect me, Skrach, Otru, Dop, and Don't Blink. So throw us down as a maybe I guess.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Pete!
Where you been man?
I havnt seen you smashing in like a month?!?
Me neither. . .

Unfortunately, work sucks.

Working on Saturdays sucks.

Overtime at $30 an hour is excellent though.

I miss you guys.

IF we come to this you can expect me, Skrach, Otru, Dop, and Don't Blink. So throw us down as a maybe I guess.

If you guys come to this, you won't.

Dop might.

I need to see the Don't Blink that everyone is talking about.

A Fox that beats XIF? WTF?!

Come to me Colin, I will show you the way of the Dark Side.

Hi, my namea Borat.

Top Bottom