• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
this will be too good. there will be a ton of randoms entering smash too from the convention probably. wooot ^^

Banks

Smash Hero
i can't believe we are actually considering driving to this from maine

but we are

24 hours straight. no rest stops. plastic bags onry.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its gonna be fun. we will have lots of random anime kids who think they have a chance to smash, too. potfillers!!!

Shinku

Smash Champion
kage you should clearly cosplay as ganon and ****. its logical

also plank dont get your hopes up. ive been to tons of convention with tournaments and whenever they see someone whos mad skilled they dont enter and dont want to waste there money. unless its a free for all where the prize is a bunch of bible black dvd's

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
kage you should clearly cosplay as ganon and ****. its logical

also plank dont get your hopes up. ive been to tons of convention with tournaments and whenever they see someone whos mad skilled they dont enter and dont want to waste there money. unless its a free for all where the prize is a bunch of bible black dvd's
well registration is online so they have no way to know how good we are going to be. ive done 2 conventions already and they were smaller than GAAME and with almost no smashboards players we got 15 for AB melee, 15 for tekko melee, and 45 for AB brawl, 25 for tekko brawl. This is even with seeing how good some people are

Divinokage

Smash Legend
hey kage mm marth vs whoever you want $5?

and i guess chillindude doesnt wanna do the MM. So ill take that as a preemptive win! owned!
Sure, best of 3?

sorry i didnt respond to your $5 mm offer, maybe if you put some real money up then we can talk. $20?
SO would that mean you want to do that for that much vs me? If so, best of 5 at least?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well chances have greatly increased for me to come to this.. Taxes ftw? =D

Edit: Also I'm getting a huge burst pay as well soon and I have no debts to pay anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom