• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's Tier Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ROFL at this thread....
if youre chill now thats fine... but anyway it was some stuff that people like goodies and shiri told me,

and you have to admit it makes some sense, even omitting the part about you, i want to play you for myself. and btw. sayign that hes falcon without killing, is like saying he shoudl be even lower on the list, im confused. but either way i look forward to attending some tourneys that have you and others in attendance

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wow. That is sad. And they were just talking about how SUPER, RIDICULOUSLY FAST he was in the previous tier list. This is exactly why tiers are for queers...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
ROFL at this thread....
if youre chill now thats fine... but anyway it was some stuff that people like goodies and shiri told me,

and you have to admit it makes some sense, even omitting the part about you, i want to play you for myself. and btw. sayign that hes falcon without killing, is like saying he shoudl be even lower on the list, im confused. but either way i look forward to attending some tourneys that have you and others in attendance
I think he means Melee Falcon :/

So how did you do at that tourney,KASR?

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Dude do you guys know Greenstreet? He wanted me to post his name so he would have fun searching it. Cool huh?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'd ask for it to be closed, but it's my own thread y'see, not that it went the way I wanted it to at all.
I can't ask for it to be closed because my balls are too big.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ahhh... well you didnt answer my question, who is playing the pika in your sig.
and heartz, how are you i remember you from your femme fatale intro thread, and you spoke alot in the are women underestimated in tourneys thread IIRC. how have you been? and have you ever played tenki? and what brings you to the sonic boards to begin with
werent you the one that said you were going to make me a Sora/Sonic avatar? what happened with that

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
and heartz, how are you i remember you from your femme fatale intro thread, and you spoke alot in the are women underestimated in tourneys thread IIRC. how have you been?
werent you the one that said you were going to make me a Sora/Sonic avatar? what happened with that
My PC magically died at the last minute. No joke. Sorry

NNID
MasterHavik
I KNOW RIGHT!?!? didnt M2K come in here off the random? and it was Tudor before that, i think im going to start doing that as well. find out whos talking about me lol

OH SNAP!?! DO I READ CORRECTLY?!?!? KASR WAS SPANKING ON MEMPHIS??!!?! VIDS!! NOW!! PLEASE!!! dude did you win the tourney?
Since everyone ask how the troueny go. I was susprise how well I did. I didn't breaking my fingers in training would pay off.

2nd place

Chicago end of the summer trouney.

I lost to a freaking marth!!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Since everyone ask how the troueny go. I was susprise how well I did. I didn't breaking my fingers in training would pay off.

2nd place

for reals? thats beast dude, i have to admit, i didnt think you were seriously good, but im really glad you proved me wrong. how many people were in the tourney, post the results in the tournament thread

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
and heartz, how are you i remember you from your femme fatale intro thread, and you spoke alot in the are women underestimated in tourneys thread IIRC. how have you been? and have you ever played tenki? and what brings you to the sonic boards to begin with
my bad. Its one of my friend's friend that i played on wifi randomly.

Tenki

Smash Hero

2nd place

K.I.D.: I can get seriosu when I won't to man. It not that hard. And it was a good 30 or 40 people there.
HOLY ST**K!

Did it have a name, or some place specifically so we can check results? lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i thought you were lying for a sec. but that really sucks, im sorry.
if it makes you feel any better, i never owned a wii, even though i have a copy of the game

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
i thought you were lying for a sec. but that really sucks, im sorry.
if it makes you feel any better, i never owned a wii, even though i have a copy of the game
You thought I was lying? How could you? Why dont you trust me? W/e. You need to think before reintroducing yourself to people, jerk.

lmao jk. It is fine. btw that doesnt make me feel better in the slightest. T T

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wow.. youre mean.
but youre funny too
i hope youre cute too, id like to chill with you and tenki when i visit my sister
i believe she lives in marietta

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Don't be rude. I'm sure she can play just fine.
Also, inb4lock

Yes, I reported my own thread. Why would no one else do it?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you douche!!!

why would you do that!?!?!?

what happened to your balls?!
i was just starting to have fun with tthis thread

@terios ima pimp. thats how i roll

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Eh, you know how it is. Mods don't care unless people complain. Super_Sonic8677 and I should know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom