• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's Tier Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I accidentally clicked on this thread and was wondering why all the posts were absolutely ********. Once I got half way through I looked at the title and all my questions were answered...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
lol. yeah. someone get someone to lock this.
I only made it to see what you thought the reasoning was for Sonic being 'the 5th worst character', because on the surface that's stupid (hell, I still don't get it)
But conversation was kinda...ehhh.
Yeah, close please?

R4ZE

Smash Ace
im probably late, but rase, is your avatar a marowak?

I'm pretty sure its a squirrel Cubones and marowaks arent furries.

but the bone on it's head mroe resembles cubone.

weaville ***** em all anyway.

Edit: I take back everything i said about sonic on the tiers.

I think he belongs where he is, me ****** people higher on the tier list is actually purely skill.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
he should be at the bottom of mid tier, but think about it, since hes in lower mid tier in the tourney placings, what would make them place him so low
1. they dont like the character and more importantly...
2. his match against MK
seriously all the ppl you talk about being too high on the list, do better against MK than sonic does. im beginning to realise this whole thing is a giant conspiracy. its all about meta knight.
thats why M2K threw that match to Ninjalink at that one tourney
thats why the thread i made about it was shut down so quickly
thats why they put out the tier list so early
thats why MK is in the same tier as like 5 other characters, even though he clearly deserves his own tier

everyone knows MK is broken, but they dont want to lose face and admit it
Just wondering. M2K THREW his match against me?! Really?! Prove it. I beat him fair. Wtf are u talkin about. He didnt throw his match against me so thats bull****.

NNID
MasterHavik
It seem memphis is still hurt by getting own by KASR. I heard he was a good Sonic from Chicago. He beast at the Chicago end of the summer trouney. You should have seen him guys. And why lock this thread anyway guys?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
....why are you in the Sonic section. XD

Do people search their names? This is like the 3rd time this has happened.
I KNOW RIGHT!?!? didnt M2K come in here off the random? and it was Tudor before that, i think im going to start doing that as well. find out whos talking about me lol

It seem memphis is still hurt by getting own by KASR. I heard he was a good Sonic from Chicago. He beast at the Chicago end of the summer trouney. You should have seen him guys. And why lock this thread anyway guys?
OH SNAP!?! DO I READ CORRECTLY?!?!? KASR WAS SPANKING ON MEMPHIS??!!?! VIDS!! NOW!! PLEASE!!! dude did you win the tourney?

whisperingtears

Smash Apprentice
if anythign the tier list will help sonic players. now they know who all the noobs who LIVE by the tier list, will play. this list is no where near the final word on who to play and who is good. if it really bothers you, then get out then and wins some tourney and prove it wrong.

also i think the spot is justified. sonic can only do so much. there are not as many approaches strategies, or techinques as the other top tier charactors. for example snake can harras with projectile, go rambo and melee you, rule the skies, or mix it up. not to mention his great moblity. sonic only has moblity and
weaker ground and airel games. thats why snake is no. two, becuase of his potential and variety. not say he is better than sonic. he just has more options.

it just sucks when ppl miss the point of the tier list.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
since when does snake rule the skies?
his entire game is ground based
and all of his airials are very very situational

whisperingtears

Smash Apprentice
well i meat he has powerfull air moves, liek finisher. sonic's arent as strong. also i am very misinformed on most things since i dont even have the game.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Searching my name makes me feel good because i get to read what people say... i don't feel so good when they post things they know nothing about though =/

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
talk about me somewhere in the next day pls tudor... i wanna search my name.

also i like where sonic was put and i have no objections.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
since when does snake rule the skies?
his entire game is ground based
and all of his airials are very very situational
well snakes legs have psychic powers. because he murdered mewtwo and ate his brain...

anyway... bair.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I KNOW RIGHT!?!? didnt M2K come in here off the random? and it was Tudor before that, i think im going to start doing that as well. find out whos talking about me lol

OH SNAP!?! DO I READ CORRECTLY?!?!? KASR WAS SPANKING ON MEMPHIS??!!?! VIDS!! NOW!! PLEASE!!! dude did you win the tourney?
U still didnt answer me. Why did u say he threw the match against? And guys i do play sonic so i can be here. I play every character. I just wanna know why u said that? Its bull****.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Its still disrespect to me. I was the only person there that beat his meta knight. I didnt lose to ANY meta knight in ANY set. He didnt care about losing to chu because we all split top 5. He went D3 against Chu because he was cocky from what he said. The fact u thought it was a conspiracy is stupid.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Anyway to be on topic. Sonic should be higher on the list. He should be low-mid not bottom like they have him now. The tier list is really inaccurate to me. I kno the potential of all the chars and he should be higher. Hes like the falcon that cant kill well to be honest.

Rotimer

Smash Cadet
Its still disrespect to me. I was the only person there that beat his meta knight. I didnt lose to ANY meta knight in ANY set. He didnt care about losing to chu because we all split top 5. He went D3 against Chu because he was cocky from what he said. The fact u thought it was a conspiracy is stupid.

If he doesn't respect you, its all the more you can gloat when you win!

@conspiracy - That just happened.

@IcanPlaySonicToo! - you have just as much right to be here as anyone who DOESN'T play sonic ;)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Anyway to be on topic. Sonic should be higher on the list. He should be low-mid not bottom like they have him now. The tier list is really inaccurate to me. I kno the potential of all the chars and he should be higher. Hes like the falcon that cant kill well to be honest.
He can kill ridiculously well with stage spikes and gimps but they're situational.

See? Even NinjaLink says Sonic should be higher. I say we mutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom