• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
YESSSSSSS

You gotta get him out here

Also, I just want to confirm, would one of the Brawl players for sure be able to bring a Wii? This is outside of the potential extra set up that we've found ourselves with the past couple of times. I saw some mention that they'd be able to bring a wii, but I don't remember seeing anything definite. I'd bring mine but my Wii no longer works and my WiiU obviously doesn't accept GCN controllers.

Also, who all's coming from Lexington? Cincinnati?
I can definitely bring a Wii if you need it.
And I'm bringing four others with me.

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Kinda sucks that a majority of Lexington is going to be else where for this. @_@

I hope some people come to this. :0
I also hope I pull lots of stitch faces tomorrow. That would be nice. <3 teehee~~

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If everyone is there by 12 and people don't go missing while signups are happening, then the event will start at 12 or probably 12:15 once bracket is double-checked. If people delay the signups, it'll start closer to 1. So get there around 11:30 to make sure that doesn't happen! :'D.

(Posting this for future events as well as this one. Sorry it's so last minute. Hilt, if you disagree with this, just say something and I'll edit it out.)

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
i'll pwn this nerd tomorrow, don't worry. i won't let him get away with it.
You may have beaten luigigoeshard, but i up-smashed the stocks right off of you!!!
Sorry for playing so gay with fox, but I show no mercy to jiggs players. And that was payback for sending me to losers at my first tourney. GGs though man.

and I think top 5 melee was...

1) Kel
2) Goodin
3) Luminoth
4) Kas
5) SneakyTaco

4 out of the top 5 placements in melee were brawl players ;_;

Cmon melee crew, we gotta put an end to this. :cool:

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Good matches lumi, switching to jiggs was a great decision. I was no match for it. Goodin way to come to play today!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
This tournament was really fun! I pulled so many stitches!
GGs to those I played.
Baaahhhh Lumi our match was so close down to last hit last game boo! I'll get you next time. ;P also still salty tako timed me out. I won the set but, I'm salty....Tako is a master troll....:(

The only not fun part of this tournament was getting molested by that Asian lady!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It was fun guys! Sorry about running the tournament so poorly at the end of the day. Just eventually gave up after it was obvious who was playing next (aka Loser's Semis) lol. Great games to everyone I played, and I hope you all enjoyed the tournament! Attempting to get possible January dates ASAP c:. It was wonderful! :D

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
It was fun guys! Sorry about running the tournament so poorly at the end of the day. Just eventually gave up after it was obvious who was playing next (aka Loser's Semis) lol. Great games to everyone I played, and I hope you all enjoyed the tournament! Attempting to get possible January dates ASAP c:. It was wonderful! :D

Bah, give yourself some credit. You did a great job as TO. And I also agree that it was a lot of fun. Hyped for next tourney already. Gotta practice some more if I want to be able to beat Kel though, he just reads me too hard. GGs kel and everybody else, It was a lot of fun.

and will there be a result thread?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
There will be a result thread! Ralph is going to either give me the results or post them himself. No idea which one he'll go with. I think he gave them to me last time lol.

Kel

Smash Master
You guys will eventually be able to beat me and never look back. I don't play melee, so you guys shouldn't be too far off.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
You guys will eventually be able to beat me and never look back. I don't play melee, so you guys shouldn't be too far off.
haha, from my first tourney over the summer, until now... i would say i am proud of myself. Your a good person to set as a mile marker. Once i beat u I will consider myself a decent player.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Don't take anything I posted on here seriously lol. I really was just trying to fan the flames that were already going on when I came in. XD

Great games to all of you! Goodin you've improved SO much. :O I'll get you next time though. ;) I had a lot more fun in the melee tournament than the brawl haha.

Luigishard: thanks man haha. You wreckedddd my sheik. There was no way I was gonna go in there with her. XD Great games though man. We should play some friendlies next time around.

This was an awesome tourney again Joey. Don't get down on yourself!

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Don't take anything I posted on here seriously lol. I really was just trying to fan the flames that were already going on when I came in. XD

Great games to all of you! Goodin you've improved SO much. :O I'll get you next time though. ;) I had a lot more fun in the melee tournament than the brawl haha.

Luigishard: thanks man haha. You wreckedddd my sheik. There was no way I was gonna go in there with her. XD Great games though man. We should play some friendlies next time around.

Lumi is still a boss. Thanks man, It feels good to get 2nd in a 20 man tourney considering my first ever tourney was the one you wrecked my **** at back in the summer. Getting past kel is the next step.

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
This was probably the best melee turnout we've had in a while. Tons of fun and surprised at the placements myself lol.

If only there weren't 1,020,645 Jiggs players the rest of us may have done better but oh well! We'll study up for next time.

GGs for everyone even though MegaSobMan couldn't make it, it was still good competition. :D

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
This was probably the best melee turnout we've had in a while. Tons of fun and surprised at the placements myself lol.

If only there weren't 1,020,645 Jiggs players the rest of us may have done better but oh well! We'll study up for next time.

GGs for everyone even though MegaSobMan couldn't make it, it was still good competition. :D
MegaSobMan

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice

:phone:[/QUOTE]. Nothing is ever personal, and yes we will, i definatly need to learn the jigglypuff matchup. GG's tho man

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I don't want to hear any of you complain about jiggs when I was the one who got timed out by one. LOL

When the jiggs has taken the match to time, then you have my permission to John.

:troll:

Top Bottom