• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Melee doubles? Imma Captain Falcon all over that. Also gonna bring in all the upsets!!!
Best trashtalker in the midwest.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
hey ill be there for brawl if everybodys down to stream on twitch an I'm bringin 2 setups plus wjat goodin will bring well have plenty time for brawl an melee doubles and stream it all and hopefully get ky back on map!!!

:phone:

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
This looks like a great event. Why doesn't Ohio go to these (or anything else)? Ah well, if you change your mind OH, there is one fizzle-like boy who would very much like a ride down.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Melee and Brawl doubles are not confirmed. I (or Hilt if he's going) will try our best to make it happen, but time can always be an issue. Priority will go:

Brawl Singles -> Melee Singles -> Brawl/Melee Doubles

If the first two take too long, there will not be brawl or melee doubles.

That's how I assume Hilt would do it, and that is how I would personally do it, so yeah lol. I'm sure it won't take too long for those tournaments, though.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'll go if anyone can give me a ride. If people are coming from cincy via 71 S it's like right by where I live. If not I'll see you guys next year. I think I have some tvs i might be able to bring but I have no wii... If anyone can give me a ride I'll buy you lunch a the mall.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Melee and Brawl doubles are not confirmed. I (or Hilt if he's going) will try our best to make it happen, but time can always be an issue. Priority will go:

Brawl Singles -> Melee Singles -> Brawl/Melee Doubles

If the first two take too long, there will not be brawl or melee doubles.

That's how I assume Hilt would do it, and that is how I would personally do it, so yeah lol. I'm sure it won't take too long for those tournaments, though.

If it does happen, would you want to team Joey?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
This looks like a great event. Why doesn't Ohio go to these (or anything else)? Ah well, if you change your mind OH, there is one fizzle-like boy who would very much like a ride down.
Well why don't you find a ride and find out what this tournament is all about, Mr. I'm-not-part-of-Ohio.

Also wangston PM me your address and phone number, no promises though.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I can actually bring a full set up now that I think about it if you guys need it, but I know KellyK(Hope I didn't get his name wrong D:) is also bringing setups and if there's not enough room for that many setups then I can just bring a wii for that one set up missing one. :o

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
U got me right ralph thinks for following our stream as well lol but yeah the more setups the better even if it is more crowded there will prolly be a bigger turnout than usual and more setups will keep everyone warmed up

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I miss you too ;-;.

Saturday will be fun if we all don't die Friday! If we do, it would be not fun for sure.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
For Kentucky players who wish to be ranked among the state's best, here's a chance to prove yourself.
If you simply want to follow the results, or even participate then let me direct you to the Kentucky Power Ranking thread. The more who participate, the more we grow. Richmond, I'm looking at you.
Louisville locals, you too.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326324

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Well why don't you find a ride and find out what this tournament is all about, Mr. I'm-not-part-of-Ohio.

Also wangston PM me your address and phone number, no promises though.
I haven't played you in about a year, therefore I naturally assumed you passed away one year ago. And even though I risk tainting the good news of your health, I'm doing this: one ride please (under what conditions, if any would this be a possibility?).

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Lol fizzle. My conditions are always the same; if you're gonna get a ride from me you gotta make it to my front door.

Also we talked at retribution lmao.

wangston

Smash Lord
actually nevermind. My family threw away those 3 tvs while I was gone so I can't bring any set ups. Also I have family crap on saturday so i can't make it to the tourney. I'm not even sure why I try to do smash stuff in ky anymore if it never works out.

Top Bottom