• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm fine with all three Smash games honestly, I just never really train on Melee. XD

And imma say KH series > Smash series.

:phone:
You like KH too?
:D

It's so rare to find boys that like that game!

Roxas and Sora for the next smash game please! ^___^

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
I dont want KH characters in smash :(... and about all the brawl hate. Even though i mainly play melee, brawl is still a good game in its own respect. But in my opinion melee outclasses brawl in just about every aspect except.... smashville. But when melee is absent, brawl is something that I am interested in. I just hope project M can bring together the best of both games :)

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I dno why he came back but he looked really good considering he said he hadn't played in 5 yrs an it was weird watching him play with old school marth playstyle

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone I just got confirmation on a location for biweekly tournaments on sundays 5 min away from s2d so myself and luigigossoft ;) will be hosting room is 600 square feet and we'll run brawl and melee and pm if interest is there I will start a thread on it and try to get a date before the next s2d tourny but I think it will help everyone in the scene to improve! I will let brawl players keep all there rules whichever way they like the best since I know absolutly nothin about the game but a thread will come up very soon!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ralph noooo ;~;.

Good luck at Apex though! c:. We were cheering for you in the PS5 stream! :D.

Kel

Smash Master
going to tournaments is the best way to practice, Ralph. If you go, I will teach you the secret ways of fighting MK and Marf.

Top Bottom