• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
yea guess so but dont know who's where or where ppl finished previously in tournaments
Start keeping progress at this tournament, and afterwards just watch it really closely for about 4-6 months. Make a list based on that with yourself and a few select others that you think will be honest. That's a power ranking basically.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
are you showing to this megarob man?????????? I always see you on the midwest threads but never see you at a tournament you cant be the best if you dont ever play anyone??? My predictions on melee top 5 could go anyway between myself kel luigigoshard kassandra or goodin and goodin has stepped his game up his falco's tough..... that being said Im jv 5 stocking everyone lol

too be jolly falalalalala

since im off all day sat I think im gonna come early to enter brawl and see if I can get anywhere ill prolly trip and fall everywhere tho lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
But Kel has won these more times than you. @_@

:phone:
Yes, but Kel also decided he was too scared to enter when I was there.

"Oh, it's winner takes all............nah, I don't want enter"-Kel.

sheik marth is balls though.

Dude i will wreck you lol just sayin
I doubt it. If you are losing to brawl players who pretend to play melee, you are going to lose to a melee player who pretends to play brawl.

are you showing to this megarob man?????????? I always see you on the midwest threads but never see you at a tournament you cant be the best if you dont ever play anyone??? My predictions on melee top 5 could go anyway between myself kel luigigoshard kassandra or goodin and goodin has stepped his game up his falco's tough..... that being said Im jv 5 stocking everyone lol
Dude, I live in Nebraska. Of course I'm coming.

I play vs Nebraska melee...come to Nebraska and see if you beat our baddies even.

I got 3rd at a 30 man KS regional recently and 2nd at a 4 person local...

Also when at the tournament I won here, Joey was the person who gave me the most problems.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I just didnt know if we had to throw up on a fund to get such a pro player to the ville then or wave your entry fee or something mybad bro

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Like i said, you will get wrecked. All talk. If you are about it you'l show up. If your going to john living in nebraska then stay off of the thread with your mouth. Your not worth a hair on my ***......oh and what brawl player has took me in melee????? Kel? Lol i would put my money on him over you any day

:phone: take shiek and i will take luigi(one of the worst matchups in the game) and i will win. You are garbage stop talking!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I just didnt know if we had to throw up on a fund to get such a pro player to the ville then or wave your entry fee or something mybad bro
lol

Well clearly you should make the MRM fund.

You don't need to waive any fee's. Just pay it out of your own pocket.

Like i said, you will get wrecked. All talk. If you are about it you'l show up. If your going to john living in nebraska then stay off of the thread with your mouth. Your not worth a hair on my ***......oh and what brawl player has took me in melee????? Kel? Lol i would put my money on him over you any day

:phone: take shiek and i will take luigi(one of the worst matchups in the game) and i will win. You are garbage stop talking!
Clearly you think I have a secretary or something. I don't make that much by being better at melee than you to afford that, or a voice activated keyboard. I typed it with my hands, maaaaah hannnnds!

Just challenge me to a money match. Then sponsor Kel in one too. I don't want to take Kels' money so make sure he isn't paying for it. But according to what he says, he's a brawl player and you lose to him.

The best part about the internet is that I can say this stuff from hundreds of miles away!

How did this even start loooooool
Because I'm a top 5 :wolf: troll

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Come to the tourney if your about it. If not. Stop talking.

:phone:And i dont do money mantches, i play the game for fun, and to prove myself.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodin
megarobman, i wanna see how well i can put up with your sheik now. You should consider coming to this tourney or s2d :D

You guys should get a MRM travel fund or something, then I'd come for sure

YOU TROLL WANTING MRM TRAVEL FUNDS ON THE MIDWEST FORUMS
IF YOU LOST A MONEY MATCH HOW WOULD YOU PAY UP I MEAN SERIOUSLY
I THINK YOU AND YOU FELLOW CORNHUSKERS NEED TO HEAD TO LOUISVILLE SINCE
YOU LAID YOUR A$$ ON THE LINE SAYING YOU WERE THE BEST OUT THIS WAY NOBODY SAID
THAT FIRST BUT YOU SO SHOW US DONT BLOW US I DONT TROLL THE NEBRASKA THREADS CLAIMING TO BE NUMBER 1 AND YOU EXACTLY RIGHT YOU SIT 100'S OF MILES AWAY TROLLING FORUMS IM DONT WITH THIS YOU HAVE WON THE BIGGEST EXCUSE AWARD

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Come to the tourney if your about it. If not. Stop talking.

:phone:And i dont do money mantches, i play the game for fun, and to prove myself.
Again I'm not talking. I don't have a speak and command keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodin
megarobman, i wanna see how well i can put up with your sheik now. You should consider coming to this tourney or s2d :D

You guys should get a MRM travel fund or something, then I'd come for sure

YOU TROLL WANTING MRM TRAVEL FUNDS ON THE MIDWEST FORUMS
IF YOU LOST A MONEY MATCH HOW WOULD YOU PAY UP I MEAN SERIOUSLY
I THINK YOU AND YOU FELLOW CORNHUSKERS NEED TO HEAD TO LOUISVILLE SINCE
YOU LAID YOUR A$$ ON THE LINE SAYING YOU WERE THE BEST OUT THIS WAY NOBODY SAID
THAT FIRST BUT YOU SO SHOW US DONT BLOW US I DONT TROLL THE NEBRASKA THREADS CLAIMING TO BE NUMBER 1 AND YOU EXACTLY RIGHT YOU SIT 100'S OF MILES AWAY TROLLING FORUMS IM DONT WITH THIS YOU HAVE WON THE BIGGEST EXCUSE AWARD
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaahahwahahahahwhahawhawhwahwa(...)aaaaaaaahahahahahaa

You should have shown up in August when I was there. Me saying to get a MRM travel fund is a joke, but please do, I'd come then for sure. If I lose a money match I would pay up, but the best melee player in the area is Kel/Mers and since I won the tournament I was at without losing a game, no one taking me down to 1 stock, I am not too worried. When I came out there I was like "Yo, if I win I'm going to talk a lot of smack". So you knew before it happened.

Everyone outside of you and luigi, you know, the two people who haven't met me, know I'm just having fun and joking. Most of my jokes are at my own expense, this is one of the forums I can come to and be like "Yall are bad, <3".

And I'm #5 in Nebraska's current rankings, but I'm probably moving to #2 on the PR :/. I think I'm #5 still but the data shows that I'm right behind JBM. If you came into the Nebraska forums claiming to be able to beat them, you would be dismissed as one of Tysers alternate accounts, and we'd laugh about it later when we found out it was just some free player from KY.

You must beat Shelly Long to stand a chance.

Also there's a chance I might be coming to RAIN in OH, so come play me then :)

wangston

Smash Lord
Who the **** throws away THREE tv's?
Well we are moving and my mother said to get rid of them. Also my brothers like to shoot guns so they were going to shoot them. However they didn't shoot them, they left the tvs out in the rain for a week or so. They are old crt tvs two 12in perfect for singles and one 18in. I used to bring them to every tourney I went to.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No one cares what your ranked honestly. Leave troll
That isn't true, your friend Kelly said

are you showing to this megarob man?????????? I always see you on the midwest threads but never see you at a tournament you cant be the best if you dont ever play anyone???
Which means that he's curious to know who I have beaten. I will admit I didn't answer it but I said that I'm PR'd in a state where melee is king which should have answered his questions.

MELEE HYPE. gonna beat all you nerds.
Do it!

So much hype for this. XD

I guess I should practice before this. <_<
A. Hold down
B. Hope you don't get grabbed
C. Spin it to win it!

:phone:Oh and i dont even think there is such thing as a nebraska power ranking lol
Melee

Brawl

They are both getting updated sometime soon, but it's just going to be JBM moving back to #1 and I might move up, maybe even to #2 though I don't belong there.

Edit: More Nebraska PR's

Mega Man

PR PR

****, I need to update all 4 of these PR's LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I mean SFxMM just came out and it's canon so it counts for the PR, which sucks because there are a lot of Rom hacks that are way more deserving of being on the list than that game, even though it isn't a bad game. Akuma is too good.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Why is beating Dr. Wily without using an E tank considered a bonus. That stuff's standard except for one megaman game (you know which one it is).

We need to do megaman competitions, I'd be down. Pick something small, like one stage or so, and then record and upload your run for that one stage. "Quickest with no damage taken" or other modifiers allowed.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Guys, were all smash players. We shouldn't be arguing over trivial **** about whose better and whatnot.... Im sure that you all will eventually get a chance to play each other.
No More Salt PLS

edit: HOLY****, ALL THIS MELEE HYPE

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Btw, megarobman, people have been improving since u participated last. When u beat me at that last tourney, I had only been playing for about 3 months or so. Since then I have been practicing with friends more often and sharpening up on skill. And I know that you haven't played lugi or kelly before, but they are pretty solid players. I dont think that if you came down it would be as big of a cakewalk as you thing. Your trollin is pretty funny though, i will give u that XD

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
I would beat him end of story. Im not impressed that your ranked 5th out of 8 cornhuskers on a list that you created.

:phone:

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
this argument should be over and on too a new one plz or new topic i should have never engaged in this but I was bored at work and what else to do but talk smack on the boards lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I want to be on the Megaman PR.

Also the only PR that matters is the Wind Jammers PR.
Well I do need to overhaul the megaman PR so maybe you can make the HM list.

Or maybe even the SWF MMPR, it's basically a toss up after m2k at #2 in my eyes.

Why is beating Dr. Wily without using an E tank considered a bonus. That stuff's standard except for one megaman game (you know which one it is).

We need to do megaman competitions, I'd be down. Pick something small, like one stage or so, and then record and upload your run for that one stage. "Quickest with no damage taken" or other modifiers allowed.
The criteria was made so that people who aren't me could be on the PR and I always tell my friends they suck when they use an E-tank. Also I don't know what mega man game you speak of where using an e-tank is standard :p

Quickest with no damage? What if it's faster to take damage? I'd rather just do entire games than levels.

Also megarobman I still want a picture of that hat
Hey, I told you if you gave me a number that can accept picture text messages I would send you a picture a while ago.

Btw, megarobman, people have been improving since u participated last. When u beat me at that last tourney, I had only been playing for about 3 months or so. Since then I have been practicing with friends more often and sharpening up on skill. And I know that you haven't played lugi or kelly before, but they are pretty solid players. I dont think that if you came down it would be as big of a cakewalk as you thing. Your trollin is pretty funny though, i will give u that XD
That's great, I'm glad to hear you guys are all improving and that I am hilarious.

But, you need to realize that I have gotten so much better since we played lol, nothing is a cakewalk, and have you even participated in a cake walk? It's not as easy to win as the phrase makes you think.

I would beat him end of story. Im not impressed that your ranked 5th out of 8 cornhuskers on a list that you created.
haha, was waiting for that.

I'm the TO so it's my job to be in charge of everything important. Like Mega Man 9.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hey, I told you if you gave me a number that can accept picture text messages I would send you a picture a while ago.
I told you to e-mail it to me. >:[

Your phone has a send to e-mail option. >:[

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Psin is on holiday block leave from basic, im gonna try and drag him out to this
YESSSSSSS

You gotta get him out here

Also, I just want to confirm, would one of the Brawl players for sure be able to bring a Wii? This is outside of the potential extra set up that we've found ourselves with the past couple of times. I saw some mention that they'd be able to bring a wii, but I don't remember seeing anything definite. I'd bring mine but my Wii no longer works and my WiiU obviously doesn't accept GCN controllers.

Also, who all's coming from Lexington? Cincinnati?

Top Bottom