• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something we don't know about you.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Apparently I'm not as affected by the atmosphere of a situation like other people are. I'm not sure this is a good thing though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh you poor human being,get Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid and then prepare to have your face molested by win.
Hahaha I'll do that sometime.

Never had a real girlfriend, and I'm a virgin. Had two online relationships, but internet dating is not kool. Also I don't know how to kiss. ASDFLKDSJFDSKFG

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hahaha I'll do that sometime.

Never had a real girlfriend, and I'm a virgin. Had two online relationships, but internet dating is not kool. Also I don't know how to kiss. ASDFLKDSJFDSKFG
Mind me asking what age you are?A lot of people obsess over losing their virginity.Just don't get held up on it.

Don't worry about it,everyone's time comes.

As for the kissing thing that just comes with some practice.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Man that looks simply brutal. I couldn't imagine taking all those AP classes in my senior year of high school. Try to enjoy high school while you can though, especially when next year is your last year.

BTW, you're taking calculus AND statistics at the same time? I'll also let you know ahead of time that physics can really eat up your time. Especially when the physics class I'm taking right now is calculus-based.
Well in all honesty, AP Physics and (if I take) AP Lit. are the only ones I'm worried about. AP Stats, Psych, and Environmental (which is new) are easier than they look. AP Calc isn't going to be too bad, since I'm doing fine in PreCalc. And I'm Asian.

To make up for the intensity of AP Physics I'll probably be taking a summer course in Physics.

-Terywj

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mind me asking what age you are?A lot of people obsess over losing their virginity.Just don't get held up on it.

Don't worry about it,everyone's time comes.

As for the kissing thing that just comes with some practice.
Nah, I'm not obsessed over giving it up. I'm currently 20. xDDDDDDDD

Yeah. : D

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I wanna major in Biology too. :)
Do you mind if I asked you where?

I'm a Junior and am currently taking AP Bio.
Next year I'll be taking AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Psychology, AP Physics, AP Environmental Acience, and AP Literature. The AP Lit. is a maybe, however.

-Terywj

Calc, Stats, Psych, and Environmental are all prettye asy. Physics and Literature are pretty difficult though, imo.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I mean you should be married first anyways (at least that's what I should say but then i would be a hypocrite)

I am a Thespian/Football player and im mixed child black and mexican.
;0 I'm mixed too. Dominican and Puertorican OLE

xxFrohawkxx

Smash Apprentice
;0 I'm mixed too. Dominican and Puertorican OLE
Oh that's cool but at school i always get asked if im mixed becuase of my name

" Antonio Garza" vs my skin color (refer to avatar)

It makes it easy for me to talk to people but it gets annoying to hear "Your not part mexican" blurted out by some kid.

Earlier this school year we had a sub, some lady. When she called role and called out "Antonio Garza" I raise my hand and i say present of course. But then she says " Im sorry i said Antonio GARZA" so i went "Yeah thats me!' she looked down and said "Im sorry" I was kinda like wtf about it but atleast i can always tell funny stories like that one!

:chuckle:

M.K

Level 55
Well in all honesty, AP Physics and (if I take) AP Lit. are the only ones I'm worried about. AP Stats, Psych, and Environmental (which is new) are easier than they look. AP Calc isn't going to be too bad, since I'm doing fine in PreCalc. And I'm Asian.

To make up for the intensity of AP Physics I'll probably be taking a summer course in Physics.

-Terywj
AP US History, AP Human Geography, AP Biology, AP English III (English Language), and AP Psychology weren't really too bad at all. Got A's in all of em. Signed up for AP Calc AB, AP Calc BC, AP Chemistry, AP English IV (English Lit.), and AP Environmental Science for Senior Year.
APES isn't new at our school lol o.o;;
Got an A in Pre-Calc.

So....yeah, I've never gotten anything besides an A since kindergarten. O.o

AP US History, AP Human Geography, AP Biology, AP English III (English Language), and AP Psychology weren't really too bad at all. Got A's in all of em. Signed up for AP Calc AB, AP Calc BC, AP Chemistry, AP English IV (English Lit.), and AP Environmental Science for Senior Year.
Got an A in Pre-Calc.

1. This is probably another attempt at impressing people on the Internet. And it's probably a lie.
2. lol omg ur so samrt
3. It's arrogant.

Sincere apologies, I can't really take braggarts.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
HAHAHAHAHA Best reply to any thread ever.

Dude get that game and play it........seriously.

Oh you poor human being,get Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask and then prepare to have your face molested by win.

Replace "Ocarina of Time" and "Majoras Mask" from above post with Metal Gear Solid.
Chances are that person is bound to be disappointed by all these games except maybe Majora's Mask. OoT and FF7 haven't aged that wonderfully, especially for those who never played them when they first came out. Plus they have so much hype around them.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Chances are that person is bound to be disappointed by all these games except maybe Majora's Mask. OoT and FF7 haven't aged that wonderfully, especially for those who never played them when they first came out. Plus they have so much hype around them.
People who don't like older games because they don't look amazing are idiots.

The reason most games are 5 hours long/suck in general these days is because everyone is just trying to make their games look pretty instead of dedicating time to good replay value and gameplay.

I personally have played FF7 and Ocarina/Majoras at least once a year since I got them.I still love playing through them,the graphics should not matter.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Majora's Mask actually has a compelling world and story that have aged remarkably well.

OoT was great but now it just feels like a straightforward Zelda.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
People who don't like older games because they don't look amazing are idiots.

The reason most games are 5 hours long/suck in general these days is because everyone is just trying to make their games look pretty instead of dedicating time to good replay value and gameplay.

I personally have played FF7 and Ocarina/Majoras at least once a year since I got them.I still love playing through them,the graphics should not matter.
I played all three as well. What really matters gameplay, not appeal. Its a GAME, so I want to play it. Not have it look nice while playing it. What game would that be? ;D

Some other games that could be great:

Shadowman64
BlackThorne (For Snes, similar to the original prince of persia, but with a shotgun [it has a great story though whoo)
Equinox (For Snes)

and others.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
I'm best friends with the chosen son of David Koresh of the Davidian Branch.

Don't know who that is? Look him up. xD

I dunno, I tend to use that as my "one up" on people :D

I really am friends with his son though. xD

M.K

Level 55
1. This is probably another attempt at impressing people on the Internet. And it's probably a lie.
2. lol omg ur so samrt
3. It's arrogant.

Sincere apologies, I can't really take braggarts.
Hah, I forgot that people can't take things lightly on the internet. My bad.
Yeah, not a lie bud >_> If I were bragging, it'd have been in a more "in-your-face" fashion; sorry, I don't like to brag, I was just giving something you might not know about me. :)
1. The way
2. You talk in numbers.
3. Doesn't make you look any cooler :D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Got an A in Pre-Calc.

Sorry, I may have skipped a grade, but it's a lame grade and I'm not that smart.

Especially when it comes to Engrish and History grades.

-Terywj

Shinku

Smash Champion
on my behalf i do apologize. thank you for your concern though, its nice we have thoughtful people in the community unlike some people. like the jack *** who got on my account >=(

황미영

Smash Champion
I think everyone should take a step back and play that game called Final Fantasy VI. ;D

Pretty epic, in my opinion. ;O

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think everyone should take a step back and play that game called Final Fantasy VI. ;D

Pretty epic, in my opinion. ;O
I have already done that. I love Realm and her grandpa, they are so funny together. Sadly, I had given it away. I don't know what I was thinking. I was going to lend it, but some girl wanted to have it instead. I said no, she said why not. The person I was going to lent it to was told this by me. So, he said why not give it to him instead, and thats what I did.

UberMario

Smash Master
I find candles that are shaped like people/characters disturbing, especially when in use.

Top Bottom