• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You know what bothers me? The fact that Maxfire hasn't banned Xsyven and Crimson King yet! :mad:

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I'm bothered by the fact of the limited time I have to spend with my gf on a weekly basis. Oh, and how hard it's gonna be to get competitively good at SFIV while improving in Brawl.

Smash Master
All my notes for the entire semester are soaked (it rained and I guess my backpack has a small hole in it). I have an open notes quiz in ten minutes. I'm pissed. My grades are going to tank yet again, and I'm going to have to reread the book and take an entire semester's worth of notes once again.

This ever happen to anyone else? I'm guessing no.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
It happenned to me shortly before my first university exam. The cleaner threw all my notes out by accident.

But meh. I ended up photocopying a term's worth of notes from a friend (>4 hours of manual photocopying :laugh:) and everything worked out in the end.

Smash Master
I guess I could ask around. I hope someone trusts me with their notes for a weekend.

Thanks, I feel better.

On a lighter note, I was playing basketball today and I dove after a loose ball and someone's knee slammed into my face and I got a cut right next to my eye and it's nearly swollen shut. It's kind of bothering me, like a mosquito bite.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
My Wii's lens ****ed up. I'm upset and it really bothers me a lot.

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
You wanna know what really bothers me? I live in an apartment with people who i THOUGHT were my friends but consistently **** on me to make themselves better, I dont have any other people with similar interests that i can hang out with, I dont have a girlfriend (even though im not a terrible looking guy), i cant stand living where i am, and the worst part is that my closest friends are people that i play smash with in tournaments. pretty sad.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
There have been several semi-related things that have been bothering me for 6 years:

Big studios taking my beloved books and making crap movies that water down the characters or deviate so far from the source material it may as well be an orginal movie.
The decline of Amercian 2-d animation.
There doesn't seem to be a Alexander Petrov dvd collection.
And most importatly: That no one else cares about stupid crap like this except for me! :rages:

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
like disney 2-D?

or like...
Yes. I love those angry old men for the dedication they had to the medium. There are of course not perfect but I do love older disney movies..

also: Thanks Livvers, it's nice not to be alone :)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hehe my roommate and i are buying up disney dvds like theya re goin out of buisness.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
You wanna know what really bothers me? I live in an apartment with people who i THOUGHT were my friends but consistently **** on me to make themselves better, I dont have any other people with similar interests that i can hang out with, I dont have a girlfriend (even though im not a terrible looking guy), i cant stand living where i am, and the worst part is that my closest friends are people that i play smash with in tournaments. pretty sad.
same here, cept I don`t live in a apartment, my family is parnoid of me, my closest friends are on smashboards and aib. Ppl at school either ignores wat I say or used me or spew **** when I didn`t do wat I want to do for them. That sucks

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
There have been several semi-related things that have been bothering me for 6 years:

Big studios taking my beloved books and making crap movies that water down the characters or deviate so far from the source material it may as well be an orginal movie.
The decline of Amercian 2-d animation.
There doesn't seem to be a Alexander Petrov dvd collection.
And most importatly: That no one else cares about stupid crap like this except for me! :rages:
I care about Alexander Petrov, even though the only film of his I've seen is The Old Man and the Sea. Russian animation is too good.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Disney is going to release a 2-D movie again. I think they're introducing the black princess.

I think some people complained about the fact there's no black Disney princess a while ago, yeah, it's stupid.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Well obviosuly, since you'll be not watching it with nostalgia goggles.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The fact that the craisins I am eating are cherry-flavored. Why can't they just be good ol' dried cranberries?

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Does anyone have any tips for improving a PS3 internet connection? I don't feel like googling through 50+ pages reading through complicated network **** I don't fully understand.

35% all the time bothers the living **** out of me.

cykofox

Smash Ace
this is what bothers me:

the reason why i don't post much here or anywhere else is because i am not a good writer.

before I sleep at night, I think about what I want to type on the internet in forums, such as this one, and god sympathizes with me only then. everything flows out of my mind perfectly. my suggestions are flawless, my advice helps my internet personality greatly. most importantly, i get my thoughts across without sounding like an idiot.

then,

when people read my posts i get respect.

[mango]aww ****.[/mango]

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'd pay $50 to watch a 2D Disney, they're that freakin amazing.
Nostalgic goggles or whatever, there are just some things that can't be matched.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Well obviosuly, since you'll be not watching it with nostalgia goggles.

Ok, I must admit that concept art is pretty. Its not just nostalgia though there simply isn't enough new american 2d animation.
sorry for such a late reply I forgot about my complaining. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The design for the prince is HORRIBLE.

...Now wonder a lot of girls I knew that were into Disney grew up to be lesbians with the way men are typically portrayed in stereotype...

...Doesn't help me any being born male though

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
something that is bothering me is that i cant find a link for a backup channel to work on wii system 3.4 can any of u guys help?

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
this is what bothers me:

the reason why i don't post much here or anywhere else is because i am not a good writer.

before I sleep at night, I think about what I want to type on the internet in forums, such as this one, and god sympathizes with me only then. everything flows out of my mind perfectly. my suggestions are flawless, my advice helps my internet personality greatly. most importantly, i get my thoughts across without sounding like an idiot.

then,

[mango]aww ****.[/mango]
I think you need to spend a lot less time thinking about this. Seriously >_> Don't worry so much about what people on a forum think about you.

What's bothering me: In Castlevania, I sold my nun shoes, and it turns out I need them to learn a healing spell :mad: ****ing ******** game.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
this is what bothers me:

then,

[mango]aww ****.[/mango]
Adding to what Livvers said, if you're really serious about getting better, use Microsoft word as a journal. Talk about your day so you can get some practice with typing correctly.

Whenever the system alerts of you a mistake, make sure to remember if it was due to bad habits in writing(some people tend to write/spell in patterns) and try to memorize the correct way to spell or formulate sentences, depending on the mistake.

Based on your post, it really is bothering you a lot, so you can't go wrong with MS Word. :)

Smash Master
Also, read more. Perhaps, try to learn a few literary techniques and actuallly incorporate them into your posts. It's like competitive smash. At first you'll do it and it will be really awkward and out of place and probably hamper your post, but eventually you'll develop an arsenal and you'll use each technique appropriately, which will improve your writing.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Yeah, reading moar helps. Also, just pay attention to how more respected members post. Basically the only advice I can give is don't spam random ****.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I had almost a perfect day today, including stuff like doing pretty well at anything I cared about, including having a chick dig me who was pretty hot and laughing at almost whatever joke I said, which until I realized that were pretty well done :).

And sitting her with a mouse sitting right beside me, I honestly have nothing bothering me. Sure we have a mouse and cricket infestation but I honestly have nothing bothering me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom