• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Since when? I thought that was the point of a phone book. . . Kids these days.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
lol go look up some girl's number that you don't frequently talk to and tell her you like her. see how far you get. it's best to just ask her for it while having a casual conversation.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Okay, so I sent her a message on facebook saying I need to talk to her about something tomorrow. When we meet tomorrow, I'll tell her. Hopefully she gets the message though. If not, I'll tell her anyway, but it'll make it harder for me without meeting her. Wish me good luck.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
I feel left out, for some reason people with premium memberships can go to some random forum and if I try and see where they are it says "(insert name here) is visiting Forum" whereas if you view someone viewing a forum I'm aloud to see it says "(insert name here) is visiting Forum (insert Forum name here)". I mean if they're viewing the BRoom it should say "(insert name here) is viewing the BRoom" instead leaving it to our imaginations. I might be over-complicating things but it just makes me feel like the odd-one-out.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Those ****ing Vuvuzelas oooommmmgggggggggg.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I feel left out, for some reason people with premium memberships can go to some random forum and if I try and see where they are it says "(insert name here) is visiting Forum" whereas if you view someone viewing a forum I'm aloud to see it says "(insert name here) is visiting Forum (insert Forum name here)". I mean if they're viewing the BRoom it should say "(insert name here) is viewing the BRoom" instead leaving it to our imaginations. I might be over-complicating things but it just makes me feel like the odd-one-out.
You don't want to know what we're viewing.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ok, I'm about to ask it

What the ****ing hell is a Vuvuzela?

Another name for a Venezuelan or something?
It's an African horn that's extremely loud and sounds like a swarm of flies.

The crowd are blowing them nonstop during matches in the World Cup, and considering one Vuvuzela emits sound at a volume of 133dB, equivalent to a gunshot or a Boeing taking off, it's pretty ridiculous.

That's right, thousands of people are creating a deafening buzz.

I hope they die.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's an African horn that's extremely loud and sounds like a swarm of flies.

The crowd are blowing them nonstop during matches in the World Cup, and considering one Vuvuzela emits sound at a volume of 133dB, equivalent to a gunshot or a Boeing taking off, it's pretty ridiculous.

That's right, thousands of people are creating a deafening buzz.

I hope they die.
****, why the hell can't they ban this **** then?

I bet you they'll most likely never choose Africa to be the host of the World Cup again :laugh:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
WARNING: long boring story about confuzed teen in a relationship dilemma.

Ok, so i have this gf, rly nice girl. We broke up once but then got together again. So far things were going great, until last month (oh shi- hear we go) i randomly became attracted to one of my friends. This friend (imo) seems to be a much better match for me. She loves nearly everything i love; metal, anime, scary movies, and some videogames (yes this is a girl i'm talking about). While my girlfriend and i really have nothing in common. I want to break up with her, but i've already done that before. I don't wanna hurt her like that again.
Ugh, relationships suck.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Oh, and another thing bothering me. There's a phantom page on this thread!!!

Anyway, would telling her i've found someone else help her get over it or just make her angry?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That would be very mean. However, it would make her more angry, but probably less sad than if she found out herself.

tl;dr: **** women >_<

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
just say you wanna break up. don't make it complicated by trying to tell her why. it's not hard lol.

^i don't think that was a long enough post to merit a tl;dr. either you have trouble with women or are gay to say **** them...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm afeared to!! (i'm too nice >_<)
Well get some balls and realise in the long term, the actual nice thing to do is to break it up early before she gets too attached and feelings really get hurt.

Or if you're like me, you'll do it because crying girls are kinda funny.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Well get some balls and realise in the long term, the actual nice thing to do is to break it up early before she gets too attached and feelings really get hurt.

Or if you're like me, you'll do it because crying girls are kinda funny.
You don't even need to do anything to get a girl to cry. Just go out with a group of them, and by the end of the night, no matter what, one will be crying. It might as well be a statistic by now.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That's why I always want to laugh when they cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom