• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

D

Deleted member

if you want people to sign up then say so and don't try to hide it with some dum suggestions topic

Skrlx

Smash Champion
if you want people to sign up then say so and don't try to hide it with some dum suggestions topic
It's kinda implied by "help me out" to sign up and post there and I can't blatantly announce "SIGN UP yadayada" cause i'll get in trouble

Battlecow

Play to Win
The Smashgalaxy thing might be a good idea, if only because not having our own topic sucks major touche. Also, inappropriate words don't get censored there... You can say *** version all you want!

Anyways, if we do switch, it needs to be a mass exodus, and that is unlikely to happen; it would be a lot of hassle for a lot of people. We can't have two communities with people posting in each, but we also can't have Smash 64 relegated to a subtopic in the "Gaming" forum. It just ain't cutting it. So... Does anyone know how to get the powers-that-be to give us what we want? If not, y'all should check out smashgalaxy.

malva00

Smash Master
I'm uploading console 12 character battle against superboom right now check my youtube as I upload; first vid should be up soon

files are a few hundred MB so it will be a while between vids

MattNF

Smash Lord
so that's darth rancorus's samus?

he's pretty mediocre

especially after all that bragging about his samus here on the forums

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Darth seems to have a decent Samus. And yes, I remember him stating his Samus was gonna change the tier list.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
IMHO, Playing the older smash games gives you a better sense of what your doing in the newest smash. Like in Super Smash Brothers, their was no dodging....so samus ruled the game along side Mr. Game & Watch, and it was hard to place characters in a tier because they did not begin to show their full abilities until Melee came along and destroyed SSB. However, looking back you can really get a new play style be experiencing the older games....I am a hardcore falco player now, but when I still played SSB I mained link because he was awesome and their was really no way to beat him....even Captain Falcon sucked back then....but yes....Playing the older smash games DOES affect my play style :D
Just wanted to share this with yall.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Lots of brawlers are just dumb kids that dont know sh¡t about early 2000 games. We can bash them, laugh at them, or guide them into teh light

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Hey! serious question time...

How do I finish an Uair combo with Mario? Fair?

I mean, i usually just play lugi cuz i can finish with an Up+B. But im havin problems gettin that K0 with mario.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hey! serious question time...

How do I finish an Uair combo with Mario? Fair?

I mean, i usually just play lugi cuz i can finish with an Up+B. But im havin problems gettin that K0 with mario.
you can use fair or bair, but the sexiest way to finish it is to land into a upper platform and connect the l33t mario's upsmash

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Sometime you gotta fsmash or dsmash depending on where they are.

Figure out when to use the weak uair.

Also you can tornado spike if they don't know how to DI.

And upB works too for the extra 5% damage.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
you can use fair or bair, but the sexiest way to finish it is to land into a upper platform and connect the l33t mario's upsmash
hell ya. I just did this epic combo online today on falcon.

Drill>Uair>drill>uair>uair>uair>Fair(he hits rapetent and bounces off)> run down and Usmash

man it was sexi

earthadept

Smash Lord
CA5H, I think you need to make some additions to your chipotle guide.
[/random]

edit - once my exam is done this wednesday i'm gonna try to get my p2p and **** working so we can play!!

Top Bottom