• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

malva00

Smash Master
Link dittOs > Samus dITtos > DK dittOS > Fox DIttos > Luigi Dittos = Mario dIttos > Pikachu diTTos > Yoshi DittoS > Kirby diTtoS > Falcon dIttOs > Ness DitTos > Jiggly dIttoS

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Link dittOs > Samus dITtos > DK dittOS > Fox DIttos > Luigi Dittos = Mario dIttos > Pikachu diTTos > Yoshi DittoS > Kirby diTtoS > Falcon dIttOs > Ness DitTos > Jiggly dIttoS
Wtf I think (most of times) Mario and Luigi dittos are freakin' gay.

HoN3Y64

Smash Apprentice
Secret message in that post, see if anyone else can get it.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Best Colors

Luigi - Green, Blue, White
Mario - Red, Brown
DK - Black, Blue
Link - Lavendar, Blue, Green
Samus - Orange, Dark(Black, but Dark Samus sounds cooler)
Falcon - All of them
Ness - All of them
Yoshi - Green, Red, Light and Midnight Blue
Kirby - Red, Blue
Fox - Blue, Green, White
Pikachu - Red, Blue, Green
Jigglypuff - Blue(I switch up to green and red sometimes, that's only because I'd like countering colors, instead of blue vs blue or somethin like that)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Everyone loves Pokemon.

Is Earthquake still the most common move in terms of usage?
idk if it is, they only really show statistics on most used pokemon and not most used moves. I doubt EQ would be #1 since everyone is using pokemon with Levitate and stuff. It's still up there though.

I name all my Heatrans Haiti now. Everyone's like "dude, too soon".

lol filling?

Hey guys define 'gg' for me.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gg

asianaussie

Smash Hero
idk if it is, they only really show statistics on most used pokemon and not most used moves. I doubt EQ would be #1 since everyone is using pokemon with Levitate and stuff. It's still up there though.

lol filling?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gg
I was thinking more in term of movesets, not the no. of times it's used.

It was the most popular in pre-DP days, that's for sure.

Wal-Marth

Smash Cadet

Do it know or else no one will remember. No one goes "Lol Mexico City" now days.

I saw in the news how the survivors of the Mexico earthquake tried to help up Haiti. So heartwarming.

The Star King

Smash Hero
idk if it is, they only really show statistics on most used pokemon and not most used moves.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gg
Um, Untrue: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63427
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63424
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63425

Yes, this is for back in September and October, but still, Ubers and OU aren't changing much. UU maybe. Anyway, EQ is most common in both OU and UU, and in Ubers, it's Thunder (lol Kyogre).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Um, Untrue: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63427
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63424
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63425

Yes, this is for back in September and October, but still, Ubers and OU aren't changing much. UU maybe. Anyway, EQ is most common in both OU and UU, and in Ubers, it's Thunder (lol Kyogre).
Huh, I guess I wasn't just looking around on forums enough.

Shame on me for spending more time laddering than playing Theorymon.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
6 Arceus.

I made a team of that once. It literally took all the challenge out of Ubers lol.

I also made a 6 Wobbuffet team. **** was so cash.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't see how a team of Wobbufets will work AT ALL, if they have a single pokemon with a statup move/a pokemon that can OHKO Wobbufet you lose.

Btw how the hell are statistics theorymon

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I don't see how a team of Wobbufets will work AT ALL, if they have a single pokemon with a statup move/a pokemon that can OHKO Wobbufet you lose.
I did it for the lulz.

Btw how the hell are statistics theorymon
It's not the use of statistics but the overuse of it. I don't pay a ton of attention to statistics on Shoddy and I do ok, I'm not pro but I do ok. I know people who can out-theorycraft me by citing a billion statistics who I have personally beaten or have a worse record than me. That's all I'm saying.

But yeah, I didn't mean to start **** or anything, I was just saying that I don't look that hard for statistics.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
i may have misunderstood what just happened but i'm pretty sure i was just playing online as fox vs a ness and the ness player accidentally avoided being hit by a dtilt by using his utilt, which lifts ness's feet a little bit off the ground giving him enough space between fox's tail to avoid the hit. am i crazy or does this make sense?

edit: just bought my second hori mini pad off of ebay. now i don't have to feel bad about DI'ing hard on my first one =)

i need to stop trolling ebay when i'm drunk....

Battlecow

Play to Win
i may have misunderstood what just happened but i'm pretty sure i was just playing online as fox vs a ness and the ness player accidentally avoided being hit by a dtilt by using his utilt, which lifts ness's feet a little bit off the ground giving him enough space between fox's tail to avoid the hit. am i crazy or does this make sense?
I just tried it and it didn't work... I didn't test it exhaustively but oh well. So yeah, no.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I have a weird habit of using every chars red colour scheme, because red makes you go faster!

adriyanna62

Smash Rookie
I would say I am a Competitive-Hardcore Smasher.
But, I don't take my game to the level of Pro/Tournament status. I like the idea of going around other better players, and showing them the most unusual things possible in the game in order to catch them off guard. And, I honestly enjoy making the game as frustrating as possible for the other players, my play style is little contradicting in this respect.

Contract Hire

Thino

Smash Master
I would say I am a Competitive-Hardcore Smasher.
But, I don't take my game to the level of Pro/Tournament status. I like the idea of going around other better players, and showing them the most unusual things possible in the game in order to catch them off guard. And, I honestly enjoy making the game as frustrating as possible for the other players, my play style is little contradicting in this respect.

Contract Hire
who do you main?

HoN3Y64

Smash Apprentice
i Would Say I Am A Competitive-hardcore Smasher.
But, I Don't Take My Game To The Level Of Pro/tournament Status. I Like The Idea Of Going Around Other Better Players, And Showing Them The Most Unusual Things Possible In The Game In Order To Catch Them Off Guard. And, I Honestly Enjoy Making The Game As Frustrating As Possible For The Other Players, My Play Style Is Little Contradicting In This Respect.

contract Hire
B& Dis Fgt.

Wal-Marth

Smash Cadet
I just had a dream where Isai was teaching smash classes to me and some others guys. But we never played Smash, we just kept reading smashboards.

Thino

Smash Master
blue mario , pink luigi , blue DK , red link , green samus , white falcon , green ness , yellow yoshi , red kirby , green fox , green pika , normal jiggs

D

Deleted member

close down galaxy and force everyone to go to universe so everyone can have suitable ping

Skrlx

Smash Champion
close down galaxy and force everyone to go to universe so everyone can have suitable ping
YOU! go there and sign up, I think you may have some interesting points to add on to this.

and that's funny, a lot of the people I brought to universe had the same ping or even lower

Top Bottom