• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

malva00

Smash Master
That **** ******* sucks I took out that Yoshi guy in crew battles; he didn't even parry once.

Get that **** out of here.

:lick:

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
When people say N64 joysticks wear out, I thought they meant it just becomes loose and crappy; mine literally just snapped off. It was my best controller too =/

ballin4life

Smash Hero
I think it's a lot slower with yoshi because his double jump brings you lower at first.

Also if you want to talk about taking forever to get on film... wait for my newest combo if I can ever get it haha.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
haha good luck :) mine is falling off the top ledge of yoshi's island and instantly djc fairing cause just falling off the ledge dosnt go far enough to hit the spike

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I think he means (correct me if I'm wrong) being on a platform, holding down so you fall though the platform, using the second jump, attacking. All very fast to make for a quick DJC.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
That **** ******* sucks I took out that Yoshi guy in crew battles; he didn't even parry once.

Get that **** out of here.
Haha Yoshi is low tier as **** in melee so you get that **** out of here. =E

But I'm gonna change his tier status once I start parrying.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Have fun trying to reap any sort of award from parrying Fox Nair -> Shines and spaced Marth Fairs and **** like that.

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
I was looking at your "posts" and wondered why there was a "-" right after it but then I realized I was looking at your Brawl FC.

4854-

DMoogle

A$
I started playing today with a new controller that's almost in mint condition. But it was so different that I went back to my old crappy controller
Ha, yeah, I've experienced that before. Takes maybe 3 days to get used to it.

As a side note, **** there's been a lot of hate on this forum the past few weeks.

TANK64

Smash Lord
As a side note, **** there's been a lot of hate on this forum the past few weeks.
Right, I just came back from a long break , and started looking through threads.
Everyone seems to have so much dislike for one another. Where's the love?
(well...there was little to begin with,but ****)
anyways, don't know how serious you were, but too late, lol. Awkward post has been made :)

Battlecow

Play to Win
bleh. Personally, I found it tasteless too. Even on the internet, you don't say things like "lol Haiti". BUT I LOVE YOU, MAN! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! EVEN NOVAKANE! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

The Star King

Smash Hero
Well, I was on Shoddy Battle, and my Magnezone got OHKO'd by Earthquake

And the other guy said, "Magnezone got pwned, just like Haiti!"

Top Bottom