• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

kys

Smash Ace
Final Four:
Kentucky
Michigan State
Ohio State
Kansas

I almost had UNC over Kansas, and I definitely would have had Syracuse if Fab Melo was allowed to play. My upset special is Florida stomping over Mizzou in the round of 32! GO GATORS!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Cept my school UVA is gonna stomp on the gators. wut.
Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Perhaps you didn't know but sheer is a die hard gator fan since birth.

You have made a new enemy.

P.S. Yes I ****ing love sports.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
in D2 charged bolt sorc was the best. you just cast charged bolt 20000x in a row, and each cast makes like 100 charged bolts so suddenly there are 2 million charged bolts on the screen, lagging the **** out of the game so they can't move out of the way

ballin4life

Smash Hero
11 for 16 on the day ... and lost 2 sweet 16 teams. not a good start. also lots of other people did really well since there were almost no upsets (except VCU, any like half the people picked that just cuz of the "OMG VCU went far last year!!!!")

only good part was that colorado came through for me, but still only 1 for 3 on upset picks today

KnitePhox

Smash Lord

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
So does anyway care if a new Galaxy 64 Ladder starts up ?. Thinking of starting a type of active ladder if players would be in to it. Also on a side note Im happy to say that I will be getting Diablo 3 and if anyone is also getting it from here Im down to play when it comes out.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
paper due tomorrow. supposed to be 10 pages. Mine was 13, until I added 90 footnotes which suddenly bumped it up to 16 full pages ... wtf. hope prof is ok with essay being 60% longer than it's supposed to be ...

Morin0

Smash Lord
paper due tomorrow. supposed to be 10 pages. Mine was 13, until I added 90 footnotes which suddenly bumped it up to 16 full pages ... wtf. hope prof is ok with essay being 60% longer than it's supposed to be ...
Lol, I had a 2 page paper due and I turned in 5. :awesome:

:phone:

M!nt

Smash Champion
wtf i hate going to the required length, let alone double or tripling it.
1333 is super low speed for ram, will get dropped frames online(for solitaire)
wut I have ****ty DDR2 630 Mhz ram and I don't drop any frames(in solitaire)

tyhiggz

Smash Apprentice
diablo 2 was my favorite game of all time, until i started playing smash

i can't freaking wait
^Yes

I'm a big fan of the casters, which was Necro and Sorc, so I'll probably play Wizard and Witch Doc.
D2 was a phenomenal game (almost as good as smash); I think D3 is going to be even better. I'm currently reading the book of cain and it's awesome.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I cannot believe the end of that match actually happened...pros making rookie mistakes, tsk tsk tsk

Top Bottom