• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Morin0

Smash Lord
Zippcast is the new youtube guyz just like the one from 05. Grab your user names before they're taken while youtube hits the coffin.
I have an account there. After I made it, I researched ZippCast and learned that ZippCast is kind of notorious for randomly disappearing out of the blue and that sometimes you lose your account as a result. So it's kind of "meh, coolbeans I have an account there but I'll most likely use YouTube for 95% of the videos I'll watch" sort of deal

:phone:

TANK64

Smash Lord
Made a ZippCast account JUST IN CASE. Got TANK64, not bad.

About that time for an avatar change:

Taylor Swift -or- Doc Terminus. Maaaaybe Coca-Cola-Classic. This is sooo hard D:

Help me out people!

The Star King

Smash Hero
oh god @ taylor swift avatars it's Smogon all over again.

All of those avatar choices are lame :troll: except idk what even is dr terminus so maybe it's not

ballin4life

Smash Hero
i knew goku's full name was "son goku", but i don't think you can blame me for not recognizing a super random romanization

i figured it was some random fusion or something lol

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^>________________>

YOU'RE LAME!

Anyways, Doctor Terminus is from Pete's dragon ( a 70's Disney musical), and if you don't like Coca-Cola-Classic then your opinion obv can't be trusted.

The Star King

Smash Hero
It's not that I don't like Coca-Cola Classic, it's just that why would you make your avatar one of a ****ing soda

Only in America

Yeah go with Doctor Terminus

TANK64

Smash Lord
I've already gotten WAY too used to looking in her eyes :awesome:

but yea if you knew me irl then the Coca-Cola-Classic would make more sense lol xD.

Channighan

Smash Ace
I like the 3 post then change topic thing. inb4youmustbenewhere

@Tank. Eh, I live in GA too, but I don't think so highly of it. Or unless you're talking about something else..

malva00

Smash Master
ooo a girl on the ssb board ooo

i think i'm too lazy to take the santa hat off. if mr. smith knows how to tilt his body he can just make it slide off

Sangoku

Smash Master
Ballin: sangoku is how goku is called in the french version. Since I didn't know what username I could use (everything simple was already taken), I thought using a french alternative would solve the problem.

cheeseball341

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of soda.

Can the americans tell me if dr pepper is an aquired taste or something. I tried it for the first time today and it tastes like cherry dimmetap(a cough/cold medicine) How do people drink that stuff?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
australians don't like dr. pepper? Not an acquired taste I've liked that stuff since I first had it. Its got 23 flavors how could it be bad?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i don't know what continent you're from, but coca-cola is trash (unless it's cane sugar), pepsi is objectively superior and dr pepper wrecks pepsi's **** ten times over

why wouldn't you use 40ppp, there is no reason not to

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^^^^^**** YEA! Sugar Cane Coca-Cola-Classic in a glass bottle (obv lol) is da bess.

lol Ballin', seriously.

and it's still page 1000 before I long in sooooo pretty cool =)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
(06:25:58PM) <asianaussie> oh my god it's taylor swift
(06:26:02PM) <asianaussie> can i get an autograph
(06:26:04PM) * Parts: koko (Õý³£µÄÍ˳ö)
(06:26:05PM) <jasper> aa
(06:26:10PM) <jasper> show some ****ing respect
(06:26:12PM) <jasper> to a great singer
(06:26:13PM) <Taylor Swift> ;) of course sweety

ballin4life

Smash Hero
how do y'all feel about taylor swift going on a date with the man, the myth, the legend, the about to lose his job TIMOTHY TEBOW

also it's funny that we're having a soda debate since on the other forum i read they just started a big poll on coke vs pepsi (coke is wrecking btw).

from my distant memories of when i drank soda, i remember liking cherry coke and vanilla coke much more than the normal colas. also mountain dew code red was awesome.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
1000th page!!
Bottled coke>Can
Coke>Pepsi

I don't have a favorite soda though. I just prefer stuff like Sprite and grape soda.

Manzanita Sol?!

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i don't know what continent you're from, but coca-cola is trash (unless it's cane sugar), pepsi is objectively superior and dr pepper wrecks pepsi's **** ten times over

what island are you from? i'm pretty sure coke is the highest selling soft drink in australia

pepsi is ok and dr. pepper was a massive flop in australia and hardly sold at all

Olikus

Smash Champion

never seen aa more wrong than here.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
what island are you from? i'm pretty sure coke is the highest selling soft drink in australia
this reasoning right here is why hipsters exist, folks...

dr pepper is the most hit-or-miss beverage i know of, but most of the regular suppliers i know are often sold out...i had to buy dr pepper cherry today because original was out of stock

whatever, you can go back to your disgusting goon, ill be over here with my acceptance that dr pepper is probably doing terrible things to my digestive system

i respect norway as a country so i will not comment in relation to olikus

Top Bottom