• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
aa was born in america which is probs why he likes dr pepper. REAL aussies hate it

and i just bought 28 cans of coke today. pepsi is better, but coke cheaper so eff it

TANK64

Smash Lord
how do y'all feel about taylor swift going on a date with the man, the myth, the legend, the about to lose his job TIMOTHY TEBOW

also it's funny that we're having a soda debate since on the other forum i read they just started a big poll on coke vs pepsi (coke is wrecking btw).

from my distant memories of when i drank soda, i remember liking cherry coke and vanilla coke much more than the normal colas. also mountain dew code red was awesome.
Not that I have anything against Tebow as a person, but I don't think he's right for her, and hope there's no future in that :/ .

and Yea, Coke always wrecks those polls. Why are they still even being made lol.

also Cherry Coke is pretty legit. If I started drinking it earlier I'd probably be a super fanboy, and Vanilla Coke is jkdfls;jaklf;klas SOOOOO ****IN' GOOD!!!! F'in GODLIKE! I think anything with the base a Coca-Cola-Classic is gonna be really good.

Coke is godlike, don't be stupid. ATL
Smart Man

Sangoku

Smash Master
I know here, most people don't like vanilla coke. And dr pepper is always cherry (I don't know if that's normal or not). Also China Pepsi> China coke> Swiss coke> Swiss pepsi. I know this totally makes sense.

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Dr. Pepper is extremely good. But girls don't drink it because apparently it... does... things to them... Yeah..

:phone:
Wat? I just asked the girl next to me in Japanese class (potentially bad but I have no shame) and she doesn't know what the **** you're talking about. Maybe she's in denial though.

Dr. Pepper rules. But yay I disagree with aa on something.

M!nt

Smash Champion
^theres a myth that dr.pepper contains a specific dye or something that is said to effect your reproductive system ie make men have lower sperm count/smaller **** and women become less fertile, but its a bunch of bull****.

also, mountain dew is the best drink in the world
diet mountain dew to be specific, only thing i really drink.

Battlecow

Play to Win
I drink a lot of soda. Dr. Pepper is not my favorite but I've been drinking a little of it recently just 'cause I love Dr. PP.

Is it just me, or are certain shows only funny when you're not paying attention to them? I was playing a $60 MM while an episode of "how I met your mother" was playing in the same room, and I COULD NOT stop laughing during the middle of stocks/combos, but then I went home and actually watched a couple and they weren't that funny at all.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I drink a lot of soda. Dr. Pepper is not my favorite but I've been drinking a little of it recently just 'cause I love Dr. PP.

Is it just me, or are certain shows only funny when you're not paying attention to them? I was playing a $60 MM while an episode of "how I met your mother" was playing in the same room, and I COULD NOT stop laughing during the middle of stocks/combos, but then I went home and actually watched a couple and they weren't that funny at all.
how the **** are you setting up these big money MMs

Battlecow

Play to Win
Have you read the thread, young hustla? You should read the thread. Perhaps I'll drop some more knowledge in it, one day...

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Hey Battlecow, some nerd named BashTime on kaillera was calling you out. He's all cocky and **** because he beat you with kirby apparently LOLPWN.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
obviously people in champaign have stupid large egos

vanilla coke is ok

also sangoku i TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN, China Pepsi (esp lemon) > China most drinks > most stuff in aus

also battlecow how i met your mother has some funny moments and a helluva lot of meh moments...plus you were drunk on the high of kirby-ing random noobs (we all know you go kirby for money matches)

Morin0

Smash Lord
^theres a myth that dr.pepper contains a specific dye or something that is said to effect your reproductive system ie make men have lower sperm count/smaller **** and women become less fertile, but its a bunch of bull****.

also, mountain dew is the best drink in the world
diet mountain dew to be specific, only thing i really drink.
Mint knows what's up. I also like CRUSH soda (orange, grape), FANTA (orange, strawberry), and JARRITOS (orange and other flavors).

The Star King

Smash Hero
The only reason I know what Mr. Q Cumber is is because malva has mentioned it before lol

@ballin Code Red was pretty good. What about Mountain Dew BAJA BLAST? Apparently that was a Taco Bell thing. Not bad IIRC.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
grape soda is good for a bit, but then you start getting sick of it

melon soda is always good

have yet to try Mr. Q Cumber, though I am somewhat hyped for it

Morin0

Smash Lord
That kind of applies to all fruit sodas I think. IDK I think fruit juices are far superior.
Not to sound like the most interesting man in the world, but I don't often drink soda but when I do, I drink the soda that I mentioned in my previous post. I'd prefer fruit juices as well.

orange soda is always good, raspberry too (and whatever is in that fanta strawberry drink)

but as for the rest, i do prefer juices
Orange soda is the best.

100%

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Have you read the thread, young hustla? You should read the thread. Perhaps I'll drop some more knowledge in it, one day...
i've read it, but it still amazes me that people keep coming back for more

and that you find these people

i can't find anybody on this forsaken campus who even wants to play friendlies

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey Battlecow, some nerd named BashTime on kaillera was calling you out. He's all cocky and **** because he beat you with kirby apparently LOLPWN.
? Haven't played on kaillera for like 2 months except against Killer a couple of times. When did he beat me.

I'll RESPOND to his callout though if he wants. Tell him to SET A TIME and we can PAYPAL MONEYMATCH

TANK64

Smash Lord
People always WARN other players about me in school before I have the chance to set up a decent hustle :/

@Tofu, keep making vids and I'll check it out. I can already suggest shortening that intro (or losing it all together lol).

The Star King

Smash Hero
i've read it, but it still amazes me that people keep coming back for more

and that you find these people

i can't find anybody on this forsaken campus who even wants to play friendlies
Battlecow goes to some nerd magnet school (not hating I'm actually mad jelly) so not that surprising smash is popular

Wouldn't be surprised clubba did his fair share of hustling during his TJ High School days

Top Bottom