• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
that call might be in order if kill me baby wasn't the most unlikeable two minutes of overworked garbage i had ever seen

not to mention the most terrible opening song in all of history - the song actually sort of justifies hatred of japan

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the show would be better represented if each character was a differently coloured stick figure

actually, that would probably be billed as some transcendal hypersimplistic nouveau comedy, representive of quite a number of modern ironies

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
ponponpon is only good when sung by len

but carameldansen is amazing when done by anyone

but what do i know about music i'm listening to tetris jumpstyle remix right now

finally kill me baby's op makes me actually want to kill a baby. real men listen to papa kiki's all day

Morin0

Smash Lord
So the winners of the world wide vocaloid cosplay competition have been announced. The #1 spot was grabbed by an American cosplaying as Hatsune Miku<3

Will this be something Battlecow will be proud of? Stay tuned, folks.

EDIT: Germany won #2 and for a pretty damn good reason o_o

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I haven't been keeping up with vocaloid stuff at all recently. Good to hear that a miku cosplayer won! Got a link to #1?

@ aa, I know someone like likes Rin. AWFUL I know.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I haven't been keeping up with vocaloid stuff at all recently. Good to hear that a miku cosplayer won! Got a link to #1?

@ aa, I know someone like likes Rin. AWFUL I know.

I wish the photo had better angles. The vocaloid version was "Append."

For the lulz, who got dead last, here is Rin:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
fuarrrk that's some nice cosplay

i got my picture taken with a miku cosplayer at an anime convention last year. been my facebook dp ever since. never gonna take it down

and bishes be crazy, rin is awesome! mainly only when paired with len though, in like synchrosity part 2 or something? i think even your mate liked that aa

i just wish the weekly vocaloid rankings were voted on by people who aren't ********

Battlecow

Play to Win
If you're drunk too you might lose money/make silly bets. Gotta stay clearheaded, this is serious business.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i somehow apparently play better when i'm drunk

and it's good to mm people when you're intoxicated because people will think: 'o hey look at this chump doesn't know what he's doing i can take him for all he's got!'

and then you PWN them

and they're like whaaaa?

Channighan

Smash Ace
I like you Channighan. Let's be best friends.
Sure. My name is Channighan (people call me Chann). I'm 15 years old and I like long strolls on the beach. I stay on the computer for excess amounts of time watching anime and playing Smash and other things. I'm black. I call MATTS, FATTS. I live in Georgia. Let's hook up on Eharmony!

:phone:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yea what ciaza said. The ultimate hustle:

You've been drinking all night at a bar. You meet some cool guys who invite you over for some more drinks once the bar winds down (no homo). You stumble drunk into their apartment, muddering "is, is, is that, super smash brothersljlalklfkj? That's my favorite game. No offense, I mean I like you guys. Wait no, I love you guys, you're great, my favorite people in the world (you just met them tonight), but I will destroy you in this game, I'll even put money on it." Fumble with your wallet as you pull it out, take out a twenty, and say "I'll bet $5!" They laugh as they point out its a twenty. "**** it, $20!" Then as you sit down to pick up a controller, you almost fall to the floor, barely saving yourself in the most ungraceful manner possible without breaking the N64, aka money machine. At this point, its even better if you hold the controller claw style to seem more incompetent (Tank has an auto 1-up in hustling). One of them gets brave and takes you up on your offer. You're completely wasted, and you can't do anything right in the real world, but once the game starts, **** that ****. You're a mother ****ing beast, z2ding this punk every single stock. He's getting angrier and angrier as his friends make fun of him for losing to someone so intoxicated. After the match he challenges them to try, but you drunkenly insist they gotta put up $20 bets play you. Each one of these guys is the type to think they can beat anyone even after they've seen them play, so they have no problem with the deal. One by one, you do the same thing to each of them, taking their cold hard cash. After the fifth and final opponent, you gather your $100 in prize money, and it takes you about 15 clumsy seconds to put the money in you wallet as they stare in awe at you. You give one more "I love you guys" before you walk out their front door, never to see them again.

Battlecow

Play to Win
$100 is chump change

Haven't you seen The Hustler? Whole reason he loses in the first place is 'cause he's drunk, and that gives him johns that he uses to beat himself. But if you think you know better than Fast Eddie...

Plus most smashers are nice and won't take advantage of drunk guys.

SSBPete

Smash Lord

TANK64

Smash Lord
@Clubba, LMFAO! 2gud

and yes, this Chann fellow, he's like the new cool guy out of nowhere. Hello sir (or young sir?).

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yea i regret not making a smashboards pool of some sort (prolly for bragging rights, not money). So far 100% in picks.

final four:

Kent
Mizz
FSU
Kans

Top Bottom