• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol I wonder why.

Also at the weeaboo thing. Theres a difference between those interested in the culture and those obsessed with trying to be something they're not.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
lol I wonder why.

Also at the weeaboo thing. Theres a difference between those interested in the culture and those obsessed with trying to be something they're not.
I am interested and not obsessed lol.
I looked up the definition of "weeaboo" a while back on urban dictionary and i don't even do the stuff it says there with an exception of maybe 2 things and yet i get called that. Oh well... trolls are trolls

malva00

Smash Master
so i fuked up my comp after reinstalling windows so i could play pj64k, so i went *** it now i'm formatting

posting from da wii

P D

Smash Ace
you should just save an image instead(not a picture...) of having to reinstall all your stuff

NixxxoN

Smash Master
you should just save an image instead(not a picture...) of having to reinstall all your stuff
Two Hard Drives FTW

One with the system (windows and installed programs)
Two with all the data (music, videos, program install packages, pictures......)

It's much easier to format the system HD and you dont have to touch the data HD

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
FOUR THOUSANDTH POST!!!!!!!

/spam

Good luck with the computer malva, and LOL at the weaboo discussion. I never knew of the term but Ive met some and god**** is it annoying.

D

Deleted member

Mupen doesn't **** up as badly for me and I recommend it for p2ping if both people's computers are decent and Pj64k sucks for them

I'll never get why Pj64k dses an average of once per game for me

malva00

Smash Master
u pj64k n00bs are n00bs it's not about the memory it's about the less DS

anyways i got pj64k to work now I can p2p more people i'm happy

MattNF

Smash Lord
u pj64k n00bs are n00bs it's not about the memory it's about the less DS

anyways i got pj64k to work now I can p2p more people i'm happy
DS seems the same to me whether it's mupen or project

and mupen crashes like 10 times as often for me too

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Worst thing of mupen is the no gameshark codes..
I like playing on battlefield and metal mario stage, and playing as Giant DK and metal mario

s2j said:
U got sh¡te internetz

I have played plenty of times for 3+ hours without a single ds on p2p and like 1 hour on serv0r without ds

P D

Smash Ace
lol in tourneys too

lulz
Mupen doesn't **** up as badly for me and I recommend it for p2ping if both people's computers are decent and Pj64k sucks for them

you ds a lot on mupen too

malva00

Smash Master
DS seems the same to me whether it's mupen or project

and mupen crashes like 10 times as often for me too
I played a 99 stock match with near p2p with no DS on the first try

If you can do that with pj64k then I'll say "maybe just select few ds more with pj64k"

that is now the pj64k challenge you can have any many tries as you want just play one full 99 stock match without any ds. no dying on purpose to make it go faster lol. has to be P2P too

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I played a 99 stock match with near p2p with no DS on the first try

If you can do that with pj64k then I'll say "maybe just select few ds more with pj64k"

that is now the pj64k challenge you can have any many tries as you want just play one full 99 stock match without any ds. no dying on purpose to make it go faster lol. has to be P2P too
yeah im just about to play a 99 stock match online to prove something that has nothing to do with a 99 stock match...

maybe project ****s out after a while of playing pointless endeavors :p

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Is playing a 99 stock match any different from playing 20 5-stock matches? because you can play 20 and many more matches without ds

malva00

Smash Master
ok then do 20 5 stock matches on p2p with no ds then I'll say mupen has less ds for some people

and I'd rather it be someone who wouldn't lie like zenyore or someone like that

D

Deleted member

Worst thing of mupen is the no gameshark codes..
I like playing on battlefield and metal mario stage, and playing as Giant DK and metal mario

U got sh¡te internetz

I have played plenty of times for 3+ hours without a single ds on p2p and like 1 hour on serv0r without ds
my internets pretty good, it's usually some tornado DS or wind DS. I don't know how to fix it nor do I care too much since Mupen > Pj64k

@PD when's the last time we played, 6 months ago and just like one session? when i kicked ur *** using yoshi?

P D

Smash Ace
3 months ago and no need to get angery and i 3 stocked your fox in a ditto

U MAD?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
my internets pretty good, it's usually some tornado DS or wind DS. I don't know how to fix it nor do I care too much since Mupen > Pj64k
First time i hear about wind causing DS.
And for the tornados, you can remove them using the gameshark code.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Me and two friends got bored in University after our classes (back in march), so we went to the computer labs, grabbed three computers right beside each other, and p2p'd each other. We ds'd a few times, until I noticed that the tree was pointing in different directions on our screens. The next time it blew, it blew in opposite directions. Also, tornados occasionally appeared in different locations in our games, meaning someone got caught in one on one screen, while he was completely unaffected in the other.

We also ds'd in Peach's Castle a few times... maybe the bumper does something as well?

MattNF

Smash Lord
First time i hear about wind causing DS.
And for the tornados, you can remove them using the gameshark code.
That code causes even more DS.

and lol @ s2j always desperately trying to prove he's a good player on the forums by bashing others

seems like he's insecure about something

Top Bottom