• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
that's the ROFLcopter smasher keeps failing to post on kaillera lol

P D

Smash Ace
my copter is best

ROFL=ROFL=ROFL=ROFL=ROFL
___][_____
L __/ [___]\
LOL====___ \_ | |
------------/

except it has a lot of spaces............

Superstar

Smash Champion
Cause it got derailed an itsy bitsy bit. [about maybe 5 posts I think? A long 5 posts].

I wanted to end it so I posted that ending thing, but it got locked anyways. Meh.

It was an obligatory response equivalent to "just because".

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Seems like it was unlocked...

I don't know why it was locked in the first place though

D

Deleted member

By the way I intend to make that topic a livestream post for everybody who livestreams so if you livestream msg me on AIM at hailikefood so I can add you to the currently streaming list

Skrlx

Smash Champion
So, if there's smash elitists for Brawl and Melee why aren't there elitists for ssb64?

malva00

Smash Master
hey guys how's it going? ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃

have a great day! ☆-ヽ(*´∀`)八(´∀`*)ノイエーイ

オオォォォ(゚ロ゚*)(゚ロ゚*)(゚ロ゚*)(*゚ロ゚)(*゚ロ゚)(*゚ロ゚)ォォォオオ

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
we are seeing this in a lot of teens...drawn to the arts of the eastern world...and why?
Hey, I watch at least one episode of anime a day. I'm even learning to draw in Manga style.
And of course most of the greatest videogames come from Japan. I even make 8-bit music (alongside all my other music as well, of course).

But do I do all that crazy weeaboo-ish stuff? Nope.
I barely even talk about it, it's all just another form of good art & entertainment in my life. No need to get all Japan-crazy in order to appreciate it. Not saying that people here are getting Japan-crazy, but there are those who do.

I just think if you're trying to look cool or unique by appropriating bits and pieces from Japanese culture, it's already been overdone by now. That isn't to downplay all the cool things that come out of that culture, though.

P D

Smash Ace
other people do oneliners

i can show you some examples if you want

P D

Smash Ace
Zen Yore
Smash Apprentice Join Date: May 2008

galaxy sucks man

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
So, is it a good thing I have no infractions except one that wore off a long time ago? :D
fractions are basicly small reminders ...for the most part

once you start doing worse things then minor spam or one liners you'll start seeing heavy infractions.

dont worry about 1 or 2 infractions... especially if they are expired.

fractions only cause serious problems when you hit 6 active points (each minor fraction is 1 point), at 6 points...you get temp ban.

at 100 points your banned forever!

Top Bottom