• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Dair no offense but you get into a lot of arguments sometimes, I think you'd make a bad mod for the same reasons I would.

Scratch that, I would be a HORRIBLE moderator.

Although I still think someone else than surri should mod this forum. Why wont they just let zen1 do it? He's way more active, and he's got that... mod attitude.

The good kind, not the haha Im going to abuse my power and be anal retentive mod attitude.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen1 is a girl.

Also I appreciate it but like I said I don't think it's an option for me. I screwed up a while back with Azua by doing pretty much the same thing Dair is doing now.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master

Then how did surri get mod? He spent like 2 years complaining about the 64 community and posting garbage like the rest of us.

I don't think past history is taken into account as much as how the poster is behaving in the present. Surri turned his act around and with positive energy comes positive response, he got the mod status.

Only thing is, he's hardly ever here these days. I just think we could benefit from a more.. vigilant... mod.

Deadatheus would be a really good mod. I dunno if he'd want to be one though.

craiigg

Smash Lord
I've tried passing a couple names along but nothing seems to get arranged here really.

Surri doesn't post in the staffer shack bar like twice

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
lol I don't think malva would bother modding this forum. He could give permanent UR DUM points though.

zen1 :

Girls that like smash are rare! My girlfriend thinks its the stupidest thing ever, calls me a ****** for watching videos of smash on youtube XD

D

Deleted member

All Surri did was trick JV 4x4 or whatever his name is into making a useless sub forum that actually hurts competitive play since less people look there

JV then thought that was awesome so Surri was granted mod status even though he trolls n64 subforums and gives the most useless posts

P D

Smash Ace
i think when ever someone types troll it should be replaced with muffin

D

Deleted member

People who should be Mod Tier list:

God:

JaimeHR

Blue Yoshi

Dash Fox

Nintendude

Superboomfan

High:

MattNF

Dair

we like ike

zenyore

Bad:

Fireblaster

Alancitu

we like ike

Smash Apprentice
the depths of hell allso know as my liveing room
lawl why are people selecting me i thought iwas like the second most noob suace person here >> but thanks for the sugestions on me you guys if we vote right you can get me a stoner with no life as a mod WOOPIE XD now being serous id actuly like being a mod if i had the chance but i know im to noobsuace to get it lawl VOTE WE LIKE IKE :D lawl jk allso anyone who plays left 4 dead or rohan blood fued global hit me up with a pm and we can play sometime allso i still play smash if im ever online at the same time as you hit me up with a pm for a p2p or something :D i still try to be active becuse this forum is like a second home to me allso if anyone hasnt seen this video i put up a few weeks ago im samus the rest of the player info is in the video the ending is priceless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ9uaLxnykc&feature=channel_page

NixxxoN

Smash Master
S2J, how did you make the list? Nintendude, Dash Fox or Jaime almost never post. And why u say alancitu as bad? lol

Edit: and how did you change your name o_@

P D

Smash Ace

God:

JaimeHR

Blue Yoshi

Dash Fox

Nintendude

Superboomfan

High:

MattNF

Dair

we like ike

zenyore

Bad:

Fireblaster

Alancitu
i deserve a spot on bad or very bad

whats wrong with you smoke

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
i think when ever someone types troll it should be replaced with muffin
Best idea you've had.
lol I don't think malva would bother modding this forum. He could give permanent UR DUM points though.

zen1 :

Girls that like smash are rare! My girlfriend thinks its the stupidest thing ever, calls me a ****** for watching videos of smash on youtube XD
ha I've always been a gamer. My sisters arn't really into it much though. =o

Skrlx

Smash Champion

God:

JaimeHR

Blue Yoshi

Dash Fox

Nintendude

Superboomfan

High:

MattNF

Dair

we like ike

zenyore

Bad:

Fireblaster

Alancitu
The ones with a strike = no :laugh:

JaimeHR is a really cool guy but he rarely posts or maybe he lurks but doesn't post :/
Dash Fox has his moments.. but he rarely posts
MattNF pretty much enjoys trolling.
we like ike rarely posts cause he is getting high! :)
zenyore is good in smash but i don't think i can say the same if he was mod i dunno.

Blue yoshi is a cool guy i would like him being mod better than surri
Nintendude is really good in smash and a nice guy he would serve us well though he kinda rarely posts
Fireblaster often bashes on newbies for not knowing things but he sorta went inactive now. though he does still post one-liners ;)
Boom is a cool person and would make a good mod but he needs to be a bit more active on smashboards

Alancitu? Is he a starcraft player? jk

D

Deleted member

S2J, how did you make the list? Nintendude, Dash Fox or Jaime almost never post. And why u say alancitu as bad? lol

Edit: and how did you change your name o_@
random mod said it was inapproriate

D

Deleted member

Updated mod tier list

God:

Sheermadness

JaimeHR

Blue Yoshi

Dash Fox

Nintendude

Superboomfan

High:

Nixxxon

Daedatheus

P D

MattNF

we like ike

zenyore

zen1

Bad:

Fireblaster

Alancitu

Horrible:

Dair
[/QUOTE]

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Updated mod tier list

God:

Sheermadness

JaimeHR

Blue Yoshi

Dash Fox

Nintendude

Superboomfan

High:

Nixxxon

Daedatheus

P D

MattNF

we like ike

zenyore

zen1

Bad:

Fireblaster

Alancitu

Horrible:

Dair
[/QUOTE]

join date tier list!
I had another account before this one and it's like 2007 i think

Superstar

Smash Champion
I decide to check up again and you have mod tier lists? Is that gonna...do anything?

Now I'll post my terrible sprites that I've been working on so all of you can post them everywhere for ****s and giggles:

First attempt [LOL]:

Second attempt:

Third attempt:

EDIT: Pixel artist bud of mine made some touchups, and then I touched up his touchup:

My color choice sucks.

This is the Social Thread, I have freedom to post this here with mah buddeys :3

Superstar

Smash Champion
Yeah. Have an engine almost completed to boot. I made a Pokemon Engine a little while back that I'll use for this, all that's really needed is directional movement, flags, a "text bank" for easier text, and a battle system. Along with other minor changes.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J5P67IP8

This build is outdated though, since I added routes [won't be used in the port for this game but still exists], did a lot of cleanup, and NPCs complete with AI in more recent builds. But its still a nice looksee for anyone that wants to check it out.

My pixel artist bud though isn't great with sprites, at least so he says. He just touched up mine.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I just ran it and it's pretty good though i can't figure how to to scroll the text when you go near a sign

Superstar

Smash Champion
Z is needed to scroll. If you go to a sign by bumping into it then moving away from it also stops it.

GDI is for computers that won't run the normal one. Also, some computers display the original one horrifically, so GDI is good for those people.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Lol, I tried to make a Naruto game with one of those RPG maker engines awhile back... sigh... I had the sprites and everything, but the world models and graphics they give you is too primitive imo. It was also hard trying to get Naruto Music on there (Was trying to get it in midi formats to make it more Nintendoish, but that was like impossible to do). I'd overall like to make an RPG like Super Mario RPG. But that so far seems impossible, or am I missing something?

Top Bottom