• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

D

Deleted member

Doug was alright but the main character was sometimes a bit too homo (like you)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I didn't see past season 2..

I watched the introduction of some season 3 episodes and saw that they had some sweet ultimate evolutions but I never saw the last episodes...

am I correct in assuming theres stuff almost as cool as war greymon in season 3 near the end?

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Yes actually. Beelzemon, The D-Reaper, Jeri
going homicidal/suicidal with the help her hand puppet
, Several near death experiences, and an alternate continuity are just a handful of wierd/awesome stuff in season 3.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I don't even need to state that I like dbz. heck ive found a way to watch GT too.

You watch on youutube for the fight scenes, and you skip the parts with Pan.

malva00

Smash Master
one piece > hunter x hunter > claymore > naruto = bleach > gantz

in n out > jack in the box > burger king > taco bell > mcdonalds

north america > asia > europe > oceania > south america > africa > antarctica

we like ike

Smash Apprentice
the depths of hell allso know as my liveing room
i deceid to challenge surri today to a friendly the outcome completly unexpectid here is the video hes ness im cf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7b7tdPYFI warning there is a part in the video where i get agrovated i didint realize the mic was on id just turn off sound and watch the match lol allso the very beging was a priceless falcon kill it was a very good match for my comeback after a few weeks of no new smash video

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Considering you didn't combo at all, I'd say the outcome was expected.

Nothing beats Dragon Ball ;D
'On the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z, Goku gets to yell some more, making rocks fly around. His opponent will look stunned for several seconds, then reveal he was actually not showing his real power.'

Also, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin and Hunter x Hunter are awesome.

Captain Planet ftw.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
i deceid to challenge surri today to a friendly the outcome completly unexpectid here is the video hes ness im cf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7b7tdPYFI warning there is a part in the video where i get agrovated i didint realize the mic was on id just turn off sound and watch the match lol allso the very beging was a priceless falcon kill it was a very good match for my comeback after a few weeks of no new smash video
Ouch.

Good job on ****** Surri-Sama on the last match

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
That first Falcon Punch has to be the most predictable thing I've ever seen.

I'm calling Surri out on sandbagging!

P.S. I don't even play Smash 64 and I'm gonna challenge you, we like ike.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
He wasn't trying, at all. Because you're not that good so he was just messing with you.

If he wasn't sandbagging he would gay you with pika for a 4-5 stock. Surri has been playing online awhile, he wasn't playing close to his full skill vs you.

We all do it subconciously, I dunno why. Sandbagging is funny, that or going for ridiculous combos vs bad DI.

Personally, I sandbag the same way zenyore does, with a bunch of off the stage kills that also kill me. Ive been doing that since I was a kid and the game came out and I was playing against comps.

I just like jumping off the stage I guess.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Its online smash anyway dude dont get worked up over it. Just play to have fun, you weren't doing half bad. Keep playing people like surri, even if they sandbag (which leads to cooler combos IMO) you'll still be improving.

Sandbagging is automatic for a fun game like smash if you've got skill. Just take the match as a learning experience.

Also, again, it takes a f***ing long time, plus experience vs humans to be good at this game. keep a POSITIVE attitude, play people from this forum and enjoy yourself and you'll get good really fast.

Sulk about losing or people sandbagging vs you and you wont have fun, and you'll stay the same level.

edit : 40 dollar cash bonus at work today for makin 6 sales! (I get 20$ cash for every 3 sales in one day)

Time 2 BLAZE with that money. LOL

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Sandbagging is automatic for a fun game like smash if you've got skill.
we_like_ike, the above is too true.

When I'm playing someone worse than me, I may tend to get lazy because why bother putting in effort if you know you can win? But sometimes this ends up making the matches closer than expected. Then the opponent has their guard down and you stop sandbagging and BOOM **** ensues. It's not usually done on purpose, so don't worry about it.

edit : 40 dollar cash bonus at work today for makin 6 sales! (I get 20$ cash for every 3 sales in one day)
I make 50$ for every sale I make.

Difference is I'm going door-to-door. The product is really good though, and since it's a TV package everyone is a potentially interested customer.
There's also an hourly wage of course

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I sandbag all the time against people lower than me. I played near my best against Pav's Falcon in a ladder match and won (I think our second one), then played some random noob falcon on EGX who couldn't even up-air chain. I used puff in both. I sandbagged / didn't care soo much I actually lost to the noob using my best character.

Sandbagging will always happen when there is a difference of skill.

Top Bottom