• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

malva00

Smash Master
you shouldn't put malva's cheat file like I did something special lol

you should just put Simple Good Online SSB Cheat File For Use With Kaillera or something with less words

and are you sure the cheat file you replaced in the index didn't have more useful cheats?

malva00

Smash Master
oh nvm the other cheat file is still there under EMULATORS AND DOWNLOADS

so now there are two WTF WHICH ONE ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO GET??? jk

is it true gamecube controller is CHEAT DI? that's what gav said in the tourney topic. first keyboard cheat DI now gamecube controller? what's next? xDDDDDDDDDDD jk

Peek~

Smash Lord
That wouldnt be the first DI complain about it.

Low-mid deadzone is pretty common (from my old days asking people), around 20-35ish. Plus that joystick makes sliding/smash DI easy sauce

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'll do everything PSG related except watch the show(listen to OST).
i tried first episode, i didn't like it, it was dull, i was hoping for the awesome animation it had, it coulda been better.

OH WELL

time to rerun yu yu hakusho for 1432432423th time.
**** never gets old. :reverse:

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
does anyone with this exact rom name: "Nintendo All-Star! Dairantou Smash Brothers (J)" want to team at aokaok?

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
social thread of smash 64 boards of the smash world forums of smashboards i am in dire need of help

i cannot decide on how to make the ugliest desktop background possible

so unaesthetically pleasing that it makes you want to kill me

this is what i have so far

tips would be nice

Thino

Smash Master
the only things I can think of to make a WP disgusting are NSFW

does anyone with this exact rom name: "Nintendo All-Star! Dairantou Smash Brothers (J)" want to team at aokaok?
if you're having problems with people having all japanese roms but still somehow get different filenames , play around with ur project64.rdb file with notepad and edit

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
SEE THAT IS THE CHALLENGE

it must be work suitable

i mean people might think you are crazy for having such a hideous desktop

but u know

they are noobs who cares

Peek~

Smash Lord
I remember seeing a background that was all program shortcuts, a giant cluster**** of icons

It was awesome/unpleasant

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i thought i would bring this up, but, you people should try using skype more often while playing smash, it is great fun.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Now that I tried to watch yours for 1 minute, I see you're right.

PS:
I didn't even last 15 seconds watching it to realize it.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, hopefully I actually stay this time lol. My kaillera was not working, no one was playing smash 64 here, so... I was basically not playing smash 64 at all (not to mention my internet wasn't working at times, and I was away from the computer frequently). Anyways, I'm back for now... and hopefully for a while :p

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
OMG it's a Blue Yoshi. What am I supposed to do with a Blue Yoshi here? or is it just like any other Yoshi, so it is like a spring board?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
y do u go on alt names all da time
If that's to me, it's because I was testing my kaillera... between it actually working and the internet connection. And when I determined it to be working, I was too lazy to switch it back to my kaillera name lol. Plus, it's fun going as a random name :p

But yeah, I was on as BehilosuY for the most part (Blue Yoshi with the letters in alphabetical order). A few people figured it out lol. But yeah, if I'm not too lazy to do so next time I go on kaillera, I'll switch it back to either Blue Yoshi or my usual Kaillera name <(^o^)>. But odds are, I'll be too lazy :p

Top Bottom