• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Hmmm maybe it's because we don't want people to get the wrong impression of the game? Maybe we don't want people playing it until it's done because some times people tend to make bad perceptions about a game even if it's not finished? We don't want it out there because for the umpteenth time now: it is not a finished product. If you don't like that, that's too bad.
Yeah, i agree, but i dont agree with the ban thing, thats all. (Is not a finished Products, but at the moment is 1000 times better than brawl =D)

EDIT: This is just a whole fake. The pj64 is not planning on do a multiplayer client. The last build is the v23 so....

proof:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Its the newest myth sweeping the nation.

I believe it exists. If it is as exclusive as you say, I doubt it would have been uploaded in the first place.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
All the people who have donated gain instant access to all the betas (there is no such as prebeta)

And soupamario that 1.7.55E is not official, is a 0.49 with changed numbers XP

we are telling you we played it, believe what you want.
Then upload a video recordning how do you boot the emu, hosting a game and playing it xP

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
All the people who have donated gain instant access to all the betas (there is no such as prebeta)

And soupamario that 1.7.55E is not official, is a 0.49 with changed numbers XP

Then upload a video recordning how do you boot the emu, hosting a game and playing it xP

are u guys talking about pj64 1.7 with netplay? i have that and ive tried it with surri sama and it runs smooth. I havnt tried it with 4 players yet but others have. I can give u the link if u want it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
felipe i know it wasnt legit because i didn't it want to be legit.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, looks like blue yoshi actually abandoned our section :<

He has been active for several days on the brawl forums and has not even dropped by here to say hello.

:c

dandan

Smash Lord
wow, i am so tempted, but i have been warned in the past about responding to you in a semi trolling fashion, so i will avoid it now.

malva00

Smash Master
What should Link do after an EPIC shield break?

Lower percent (on dreamland side platforms/opponent is near the middle of the platform):

1. Lightly throw bomb up and throw back with bomb damage (back throw does 2% more damage than forward throw)
2. Throw bomb from above and fast fall uair/attack (bomb does most damage when thrown from above)
3. Combo without bomb
4. Throw a bomb over opponent, drop through the platform and uair, bomb hits, then jump and attack
5. Throw a bomb high up next to opponent (while standing on the side closest to the edge of the stage), take out another bomb (from same position), jump over the opponent above the other side and throw that bomb down (or run off the platform towards the middle of the stage and throw the bomb backwards), 2nd bomb throw hits, 1st bomb thrown hits, fall uair/attack if 2nd bomb was thrown from air OR jump uair/attack if you ran off platform and threw bomb backwards
6. Trying to do something with the boomerang seems risky, you could catch it and it'll MESS YOU UP. Bombs do more damage too I think.

Higher percent (on dreamland side platform/opponent is near the middle of the platform):
1. Strong attack/bomb+throw
2. Up tilt/uair/down tilt to strong attack
3. Throw bomb from above and strong attack OR uair/nair/first hit bair to strong attack

If you give a good idea I'll add it to the list.

posted this to my BLOG lol http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294668

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
wow, i am so tempted, but i have been warned in the past about responding to you in a semi trolling fashion, so i will avoid it now.
Troll???? i asked the Team in person and they negated the existance of the "multiplayer p2p" emu, the last build is v23

EDIT: As i expected, that emu doesnt exist. BUT there is a Client notbassed on kaillera that do that you says. But is not in any way affiliated with the Pj64 or included on betas o the demos. the thing that you found is a pack, not an "pre-beta" or the lies that you posted before.

dandan

Smash Lord
in really really not related manner, i am currently streaming me playing and failing super meat boy (along with what i think is good relaxing music and video of my face, so you can see the anguish).
if you are interested, you can find it here:

http://www.livestream.com/dansmb

edit: finished streaming for now. played for over 2 hours, and passed only 1 stage, omg the guy warpzone in super meat boy is hard.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Lower percent (on dreamland side platforms/opponent is near the middle of the platform):

1. Lightly throw bomb up and throw back with bomb damage (back throw does 2% more damage than forward throw)
2. Throw bomb from above and fast fall uair/attack (bomb does most damage when thrown from above)
3. Combo without bomb
4. Throw a bomb over opponent, drop through the platform and uair, bomb hits, then jump and attack
5. Throw a bomb high up next to opponent (while standing on the side closest to the edge of the stage), take out another bomb (from same position), jump over the opponent above the other side and throw that bomb down (or run off the platform towards the middle of the stage and throw the bomb backwards), 2nd bomb throw hits, 1st bomb thrown hits, fall uair/attack if 2nd bomb was thrown from air OR jump uair/attack if you ran off platform and threw bomb backwards
6. Trying to do something with the boomerang seems risky, you could catch it and it'll MESS YOU UP. Bombs do more damage too I think.

Higher percent (on dreamland side platform/opponent is near the middle of the platform):
1. Strong attack/bomb+throw
2. Up tilt/uair/down tilt to strong attack
3. Throw bomb from above and strong attack OR uair/nair/first hit bair to strong attack

If you give a good idea I'll add it to the list.

posted this to my BLOG lol http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294668

Perform your signature hitting bomb with nair then jabbing the bomb at the opponent.
I can never get it..

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
holy **** that was amazing.

that samus combo, and mario combo had me in awe.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Don't know what everyone is talking about, the Samus combo was one of the least impressive to me (but I guess that's not saying much since all of them were great).

The Link combo was jaw-dropping.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
so canadian guys

how much would it cost for a greyhound ticket from idk ontario to yukon

now u might be thinking why doesn't he google this

i am thinking this as well

but we will run with it ok

Peek~

Smash Lord
>mfw I missed the first hour of Christine because I keep forgetting they show 2 hours of it on friday

Peek~

Smash Lord
what the **** peek

how could you miss the first hour it is the best hour
I know

They dont show it Thursday cause of some WWE crap, nor on Saturday(the one day I need something good to watch on TV)

At least there's 2 hours of Seinfeld after :3

The Star King

Smash Hero
Damn, I'm being forced to go to a party with my parents' Russian friends.

Speaking Russian is so painful.

malva00

Smash Master
I uploaded my cheat file in case anyone wants it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=URIEUPIP

Doesn't have all those fancy, crazy cheats but it has

Auto 5 stock, team attack on, and no items

Falcon knee

LMAO castle/FD/Break the Targets

Japanese SSB cheats with All Characters and Item Switch in English under the folder "Have"

The Partida Rapida Kaillera cheat that makes it start at the character select screen once you start your online game

Only has ssb cheats so you can easily scroll through it in notepad if you want

Top Bottom