• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I sorta kinda want Smash 4's source to leak just so we can potentially find out who the Rhythn Heaven rep was once and for all,

And that way, the RH fanbase can all rally behind that character specifically, and make a bigger impact.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I want Smash 4's source to leak just so we can potentially find out who the RH rep was once and for all
With the Gematsu leaker leaking :4littlemac:, Gen 6 Pokemon/:4greninja:, Miis, :4palutena:, :4pacman:, :4shulk:, and Chrom who was planned but overlooked for Robin and than later put into Ultimate, I'm postive they were right about the Chorus Kids as well even though they got cut.

D

Deleted member

R.I.P., can't sleep.

Guess I'll hang around and play some Smash Bros matches in the meantime.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I sorta kinda want Smash 4's source to leak just so we can potentially find out who the Rhythn Heaven rep was once and for all, so the RH fanbase can all rally behind that character specifically.
I still think it really was the Chorus Kids like that one leak said.
It got like every other character right didn't it? Chrom was originally planned after all.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
What do you think was the bigger find, this or the G/S Spaceworld leak? I'm leaning Spaceworld, but that could be my bias.
Definitely the G/S leaks. That one was intense and finding out many Pokemon that could've been in the game or were saved for later (Leafeon). I still want that Wolf Pokemon dammit

I'm more surprised that Umbreon was Poison type at the time. Espeon would've wiped the floor on Umb

D

Deleted member

I sorta kinda want Smash 4's source to leak just so we can potentially find out who the Rhythn Heaven rep was once and for all,

And that way, the RH fanbase can all rally behind that character specifically, and make a bigger impact.
That would be quite awesome to find out.

Also details on the scrapped Dr.Mario stage and hopefully a 3D model of It.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oo what about that scrapped Fire Emblem stage from Melee? I'd love to see what that looked like.

D

Deleted member

Oo what about that scrapped Fire Emblem stage from Melee? I'd love to see what that looked like.
That will likely be unveiled when the hackers get around the Gamecube stuff from I-qu-whatever.

Seeing how Sakurai was able to describe elements of It in the past It is likely a 3D model may exist Deep inside the source Code.

D

Deleted member

You fall asleep for a few hours and suddenly you wake up to L is Real, what a night. Hell, what a month. Panel de Pon 64, big leak from yesterday, now Mario 64 and Zelda.

D

Deleted member

Also, people found the source Code of Diamond and Pearl too. Many beta Pokémon designs are coming out.

However I won't post them all because there are too many screenshots and I feel mercy for mobile users.

I will just share two: one of my favourite Pokémon (Darkrai) and Garchomp:
image0-4.png

image0-3.jpg

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Right I'm going to do a self blocking from here for the rest of the night.

Want to talk about stuff but eh, posts are getting weird so I'm going to do it before I start getting annoyed at myself with it.

@JDCabrera , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs and co. I'll be on Discord for a bit longer even though I don't have a few of you guys.
I wish you rest for the rest of the night.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I keep wondering, if Nintendo wasn't being so scarce with news, would these leaks even be happening?

Like, are people leaking info and source code from old games because they're fed up with Nintendo's silence?

D

Deleted member

So, after all these years, L really is real, huh?

And Bowser, is not gay

There was a problem fetching the tweet
That one in concrete I've been told is fake.

The Luigi ones and other sound files however are real.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I keep wondering, if Nintendo wasn't being so scarce with news, would these leaks even be happening?

Like, are people leaking info and source code from old games because they're fed up with Nintendo's silence?
Imo stuff like this would’ve happened eventually. Just maybe it would’ve taken longer had we been given a decent amount of news.

Shroob

Sup?

1595729593131.png

It definitely seems that way. The timing lines up, but the same can be said of the old Pokemon BETA leaks awhile back.

D

Deleted member

Also, people found the source Code of Diamond and Pearl too. Many beta Pokémon designs are coming out.

However I won't post them all because there are too many screenshots and I feel mercy for mobile users.

View attachment 280156
View attachment 280157
Garchomp's head looks like Palkia. Also no link?

And Bowser, is not gay

Don't confuse it for a leak though.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

So, based on this cool video’s description, the Space World ‘95 ROM wasn’t in the leaks, but at least many of its assets were, so it seems that even if we can’t get a fully authentic ROM, we can get a fanmade one that’s extremely close :o

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's probably a little too early to be thinking of this but I'm trying to decide what I want to buy as my Christmas present from me to me this year so I can budget accordingly.

scrapped legendary!
...the mouth area is probably why
it kinda looks like a pre evolution for the gen 4 box legendaries, like how the gen 7 ones both evolved from the same mon.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

View attachment 280156
View attachment 280157
xD Dang, Darkrai had QUITE the change, because he looked way too simplistic. As for Garchomp, I like the earthy colors. The first stage looks adorable, the second looks like it has seen some ****, and the last one looks really cool.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

View attachment 280156
Darkrai’s face be like:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom