• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Starting in 2015 I used to use a lot of MLP avatars before pretty much phasing them out altogether in 2018. I missed using a greater variety of avatars like I used to in 2013 and 2014.

Speaking of, I still like the mane cast's characters, but as a whole I just lost interest in and my attachment to the show. Especially when I started comparing it to the many other shows I like. MLP just wasn't grabbing me like it used to, and it failed to compete with the various others that I like, especially those that clearly rank among my favorites.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
“If” と意味ですよ。例えば,「あなたはもし時間があれば私に電話ください。」英語でわ “If you have time, please call me.”
"If" really does trip me up considering that there is four of them. But thank you. Its good to chat with someone about Japanese outside of a book. I feel so excited.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my pfp Avatar is whatever the **** I want it to be...like now...CHANGED
Fair enough but I shouldn’t have to stomach two subpar seasons (aka half the show) to get to the good stuff. I don’t think a good series would do that.
Might help if you don't think of it as an Aang continuation...or if you only watched the last 2 books. Maybe a rewatch of the first 2 books with a freshened up viewpoint may fix things
Can't wait to see Lamp bring out the Big Green Dub Goku avatar

still better than DB Evolution

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
"If" really does trip me up considering that there is four of them. But thank you. Its good to chat with someone about Japanese outside of a book. I feel so excited.
Yep! Feel free to contact me through PMs or profile posts. I don’t wanna spam up the thread with strange, crazy symbols lol.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Iirc, my first avatar here was just portion of Corrin's Smash promo art

We've come a long way lol

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Might help if you don't think of it as an Aang continuation...or if you only watched the last 2 books. Maybe a rewatch of the first 2 books with a freshened up viewpoint may fix things
But it is though. It’s a sequel, a continuation in the same world and everything that happened in ATLA transpired in this story. So no, I am judging this on the standards the first series has set.

And I gave it a fair shot but no, I’ve rewatched and I still don’t enjoy it, I think I’ve found even more things to dislike about it the more I think about it. I don’t think it stand on its own and it pales in comparison to the original.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
school starts back up real soon.
the high school replaced the soda machine with apple juice
wtf

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Going to bed at a decent time today. Not even 1 am yet. Hopefully I can keep this up.
Good night, all.

D

Deleted member

Just gonna drop by real quick and wish Sakurai a happy 50th birthday from the Eastern Time Zone. :kirby:

My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! One birthday will not make you old. Even a dozen will not make you old. Maybe you should have stopped counting there though. Happy birthday, again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But it is though. It’s a sequel, a continuation in the same world and everything that happened in ATLA transpired in this story. So no, I am judging this on the standards the first series has set.

And I gave it a fair shot but no, I’ve rewatched and I still don’t enjoy it, I think I’ve found even more things to dislike about it the more I think about it. I don’t think it stand on its own and it pales in comparison to the original.
less of a continuation of Aang’s story and more of a “living in a world he helped build, but he won’t be what makes me who I am” or whatever I just tried saying. Like how (and not an example that’ll be understood) Randy Orton lived a path his father carved, but never really relied on his life to make his own...like how Korra made her own decisions. Most of the things Aang did would never be a choice Korra would make. Most definitely gonna come off as confusing when this is looked back after a likely quote

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Finally. Done with this college class.

This one was just a ton of busy work.

D

Deleted member

Been doing some house clean-up to see what I could get rid of while making Space for other things and I've been thinking about creating a place somewhere for all my SEGA stuff.

Excluding Amiibo and LEGO Sonic, this is all the SEGA stuff I have so far:
20200803_120503.jpg

Edit: forgot to mention the Sonic comics too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Been doing some house clean-up to see what I could get rid of while making Space for other things and I've been thinking about creating a place somewhere for all my SEGA stuff.

Excluding Amiibo and LEGO Sonic, this is all the SEGA stuff I have so far:
View attachment 281088

Edit: forgot to mention the Sonic comics too.
Any Sonic references in P5 since its a Sega property and do you have or have played the Sonic Riders series?

D

Deleted member

Any Sonic references in P5 since its a Sega property and do you have or have played the Sonic Riders series?
So far haven't found any non-Atlus reference in Persona 5, although maybe I'll find one later in the Game (will tag you if that happens).

And no, I haven't played the Sonic Riders series. I did play Sonic Rush 1 and 2 as a child a lot doh.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 keeps herself awake through the sheer force of anger alone.
On the bright side, I finished Mega Man 9 and got to the second Wily Stage in 10 before my... switch died. Thank god I saved before that happened.
Who needs sleep when you have coffee?
I can’t stand coffee. It tastes like you got into something you shouldn’t have under the kitchen cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom