• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Does anyone here know how to play the Pokemon TCG?

I may or may not have bought 3 Pokemon Sword and Shield packs on a whim and am considering saving up for whatever Pokemon does for preconstructed decks
Kinda. I'm a bit out of the loop with the modern rules, but the basics I do know.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
God, I'm so happy to finally be able to share good news for once.

Ok @Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F @osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu @Cutie Gwen @Opossum @Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi @Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik @Smashing Ramen @Bolderousness @- Zero Requiem - and many more: remember that Fire Emblem hack I mentioned a while ago which was being made for a spanish YouTube animator and I would potentially be part of?

Well... It's already out as part of that Youtuber's birthday

View attachment 264939
View attachment 264940

The creator of the hack obviously took some good liberties with my design since he had to work with what he had. But I'm just glad to see my name on a Fire Emblem game of all things.

Really glad to be part of this.
xD No se como expresar que RISA me saco el Ludicolo! :3 Y felicidades, amigo mio! O3O Aunque me da curiosidad, como que tomaron libertades con tu diseño? Te refieres al personaje?

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy xD I reached the 8 hour mark of The Silmarillion Audiobook. I swear I was shocked with what happened to Fingolfin. :'C When I heard what Morgoth did afterwards almost got me screaming. Also, I gotta say, the story of Luthien and Baren was sad, and yet it ended rather sweetly. xD I felt like eating popcorn out of much it had me on edge wondering what was going to happen to them, but well, at least I had japanese style peanuts! And since I had read before that Tolkien got inspired by his wife to create that story, it was even more heartwarming. (I think I will take them over Aragorn and Arwen) And I rejoiced when I finally heard Celebrimbor's name being mentioned and how he wasn't like his father and uncle. Those two got me fuming in anger to what they tried to do against the pair. :happysheep: I hope I can hear more about Cele, though. I just pray that the audio doesn't get cut off like in some random parts of the audiobook, I lost count how many times it has happened, plus I don't know if it is a considerable chunk or not.

:> And just like before, I am still freaking sick, but at least the painful sore throat has diminished considerably.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

xD No se como expresar que RISA me saco el Ludicolo! :3 Y felicidades, amigo mio! O3O Aunque me da curiosidad, como que tomaron libertades con tu diseño? Te refieres al personaje?

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy xD I reached the 8 hour mark of The Silmarillion Audiobook. I swear I was shocked with what happened to Fingolfin. :'C When I read what Morgoth did afterwards almost got me screaming. Also, I gotta say, the story of Luthien and Baren was sad, and yet it ended rather sweetly. xD I felt like eating popcorn out of much it had me on edge wondering what was going to happen to them, but well, at least I had japanese style peanuts! And since I had read before that Tolkien got inspired by his wife to create that story, it was even more heartwarming. (I think I will take them over Aragorn and Arwen) And I rejoiced when I finally heard Celebrimbor's name being mentioned and how he wasn't like his father and uncle. Those two got me fuming in anger to what they tried to do against the pair. :happysheep: I hope I can hear more about Cele, though. I just pray that the audio doesn't get cut off like in some random parts of the audiobook, I lost count how many times it has happened, plus I don't know if it is a considerable chunk or not.

:> And just like before, I am still freaking sick, but at least the painful sore throat has diminished considerably.
Oh, con lo de que se tomaron libertades con mi diseño me refería a cómo el personaje no se parece a mí en la vida real xD.

Pero eso es algo que no me molesta porque entiendo las limitaciones que el creador tenía.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've got most of the weekend off, so I think I'm going to binge watch Doctor Who. At the very least, I might be able to finish the Ninth Doctor's run (I left off about halfway through it, and I've gotten a DVD collection of the Ninth and Tenth Doctor since then).

AndreaAC

Oh, con lo de que se tomaron libertades con mi diseño me refería a cómo el personaje no se parece a mí en la vida real xD.

Pero eso es algo que no me molesta porque entiendo las limitaciones que el creador tenía.
xD Oh, ok, se entiende! :> Pero al menos estas disfrutando el hack!

xD Though, you got me curious now, how do you imagine the character actually looking, closer to what you had in mind? Do you have any sort of sketch or drawing of it? I say this because, while I cannot draw yet as I have to rest again, but when I get better I could try to sketch the character? I dunno, maybe as a little test, though I suck at anime style, but, I could try!

D

Deleted member

xD Oh, ok, se entiende! :> Pero al menos estas disfrutando el hack!

xD Though, you got me curious now, how do you imagine the character actually looking, closer to what you had in mind? Do you have any sort of sketch or drawing of it? I say this because, while I cannot draw yet as I have to rest again, but when I get better I could try to sketch the character? I dunno, maybe as a little test, though I suck at anime style, but, I could try!
I would imagine myself looking like Joker from Persona 5 but with a slightly darker skin, brown eyes and squared glasses.

AndreaAC

I would imagine myself looking like Joker from Persona 5 but with a slightly darker skin, brown eyes and squared glasses.
xD Hahaha, oh yeah, I forgot that you got added to Smash...with some slight liberties! :p Do you have any kind of outfit in mind? What what would your character excel at, exactly?

D

Deleted member

xD Hahaha, oh yeah, I forgot that you got added to Smash...with some slight liberties! :p Do you have any kind of outfit in mind? What what would your character excel at, exactly?
A black shirt, an Orange jacket, blue jeans and red shoes on an urban setting.

On a medieval setting I would likely have the Erdrick armour from the DQ series (which is a Mii costume in Smash).

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So my friends to change topic here.

So today was once again, playing PXZ2, Virtua Racing and a few other games while needing to do coursework but I'm demotivated. And watching this week's episode of Magia Record.

However I experienced and ate something so simple yet so great. A simple dish that no place even in America I've been to has perfected it.

Curry Fried Rice (and Coca Cola).
1583611261014.png

I just thought I shall post this here as I'm kinda wanting to post something and this was the closest interesting thing I thought while I write stuff.

D

Deleted member

So my friends to change topic here.

So today was once again, playing PXZ2, Virtua Racing and a few other games while needing to do coursework but I'm demotivated. And watching this week's episode of Magia Record.

However I experienced and ate something so simple yet so great. A simple dish that no place even in America I've been to has perfected it.

Curry Fried Rice (and Coca Cola).
View attachment 264985

I just thought I shall post this here as I'm kinda wanting to post something and this was the closest interesting thing I thought while I write stuff.
I want to eat that, ngl.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Does anyone else here play Dreams on PS4? I finished my first game in it, if you want to see it...

It’s a cheap knockoff of Kuru Kuru Kururin, which is a game I haven’t played. My version isn’t super high quality, although it is pretty hard... (This isn’t a screenshot of gameplay)

D

Deleted member

Someone made a character I voice (Sammy) as a Gacha Life character, simply for the meme.

Retweet if you like watching me suffer. @JDCabrera
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Ok, first Sakurai adds me and all my most wanted to Smash.

Then a noble soul made me a Fire Emblem character

20200307_202846.jpg

And now my name is on a clothing store.

Holy **** I'm becoming the Stan Lee of the 2020s

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Due to that accursed Coronavirus, us Ozzies are buying a lot of toilet paper and getting into fights over it... *sighs* fear mongering idiots...
First, bushfires in January, floods in February and now The Great Toilet Paper War for March... (You know that takes me back to the Emu War.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Hey JD what are you doing?"

"Oh mom, I'm just playing as myself on a Fire Emblem hack through my phone where I'm called JDCabrera remembering that time Sakurai added me to Smash all while being inside the JD store"

"... Ok"

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Beautiful
1583613309176.png

"Hey kid! My ex wife still misses me, bu-"
1583613381255.png

"Finally someone who gets it! for the past... year, maybe, it feels like all my friends are drifting away to bigger and better things! The gems have Little Homeschool, Connie has college, Lars is being a space pirate, the list goes on. I'm happy for them, but it just feels like my life has plateaued, like I can't change or do better. It's so... annoying. I'm losing my role in the world at sixteen, all my friends are going on without me."
1583613309176.png

"get a therapist, kid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom