• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

God, I'm so happy to finally be able to share good news for once.

Ok Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F @osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu @Cutie Gwen @Opossum @Dyllybirdy @Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Bolderousness @- Zero Requiem - and many more: remember that Fire Emblem hack I mentioned a while ago which was being made for a spanish YouTube animator and I would potentially be part of?

Well... It's already out as part of that Youtuber's birthday

View attachment 264939
View attachment 264940

The creator of the hack obviously took some good liberties with my design since he had to work with what he had. But I'm just glad to see my name on a Fire Emblem game of all things.

Really glad to be part of this.
YOOOO THIS IS AWESOME! :)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Ok Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F @osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu @Cutie Gwen @Opossum @Dyllybirdy @Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Bolderousness @- Zero Requiem - and many more: remember that Fire Emblem hack I mentioned a while ago which was being made for a spanish YouTube animator and I would potentially be part of?

View attachment 264939
View attachment 264940

The creator of the hack obviously took some good liberties with my design since he had to work with what he had. But I'm just glad to see my name on a Fire Emblem game of all things.

Congratulations man! Glad to hear that that went well.

D

Deleted member

yo what's up dog

I have an idea for a specific art piece I want to do..dunno if I can actually do it well enough

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

That's really cool, glad to hear some good news from you too.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Back at it again with my Melee roster I did after finishing off my Original 12:
Empty Roster.png

Veterans
1. Lincoln Loud

2. Bandana Dee

3. Poochy

4. Shake King

5. Amaterasu

6. Crash

7. Heavy

8. Godzilla

9. Toxtricity

10. Octane

11. CD-I Ganon

12. Wobbler
Newcomers
13. Leni Loud (2nd Loud House rep)

14. Urshifu (2nd Pokemon rep)

15. Excitebiker (Excitebike)

16./17. Scooby and Shaggy (Scooby-Doo!, can switch places like Zelda and Sheik with Down-B.)

18. Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)

19. Octodad (Octodad)

20. Tetrominoes (Tetris)

21. Vivi (Final Fantasy)

22. Steve (Minecraft)

23. Rayman (Rayman)

24. King Ghidorah (2nd Godzilla rep)

25. The Ooze (SEGA)

26. Meme Man (Surreal Memes)
Tried my best and I think it's not bad.^-^

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So seems Final Kombat has been cancelled at the last minute due to coronavirus concerns.

Understandable. The safety of the public health and economy comes first. This can wait.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So what have I missed last day?

Been sitting playing PXZ2 and had a Civ VI night.

Also good to hear something good from you @JDCabrera for a change and congrats with the hack. Part of me thought you were a few steps from utter despair.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So what have I missed last day?

Been sitting playing PXZ2 and had a Civ VI night.

Also good to hear something good from you @JDCabrera for a change and congrats with the hack. Part of me thought you were a few steps from utter despair.
Yeah, I honestly feel I'm finally starting to get a little better about how things have gone recently.

Hopefully the improvement just keeps growing.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Goooood Morning!

So seems Final Kombat has been cancelled at the last minute due to coronavirus concerns.

Understandable. The safety of the public health and economy comes first. This can wait.
Jeez, the virus is just pushing back everything at this point. When is this whole thing gonna get resolved?

D

Deleted member

Oh yes, please! I would love to have that in my Battle Ready Box.
Sorry for being so late, feeling kinda ill. But sure, I'll breed one for you once I feel better.

Yeah, I was worried about that.

That makes breeding for a specific nature impossible.

****. Guess I better break out the mints.
Not impossible, just annoying and requires some roundabout breeding with two Everstones and a bit of luck. I forgot the details, but that's how I bred a timid K-Meowth months ago.

Dutch Raikuna

Goooood Morning!

Jeez, the virus is just pushing back everything at this point. When is this whole thing gonna get resolved?
Things will get worse before they get better I think.

In my 23 years it really feels unprecedented the Coronavirus. There is still stuff going on (like Brexit happened a month ago and the Iranian general getting assassinated feels like it never happened) but like the world has been thrown out of the usual works.

D

Deleted member

I love this thumbnail so much :drshrug: Chrono Dran best boy

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Honestly I swear to bloody God YouTube really need fix their damn algorithms.
I have my recommended for You off cause I don't like Google outside of Drive and wish there was a god killing alternative to YT. Miss when turning "recommended for you" off actually meant not being shoved stuff you don't want into your face.

When I want to watch anime openings, I want my common sense logic of other anime openings in the recommendations or clips and not some clickbait like "£400 BURGER VS 40P BURGER!?" or "ROFL 2020 Funniest News Reports!".

And then you have thumbnails thats has people posing looking less human and more like their halfway turning into a Pez dispenser. Some people can be full of themselves on the site.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
my dad is staying inside because of the virus amd it just so hapoens Im running out of hay formy rabbit so I turned to amazon who didnt have the kind I get her so I had to buy a different brand and I hope to god she doesnt get picky and doesnt eat this new hay because my dad already told me he isnt leaving the house

D

Deleted member

Does anyone here know how to play the Pokemon TCG?

I may or may not have bought 3 Pokemon Sword and Shield packs on a whim and am considering saving up for whatever Pokemon does for preconstructed decks

D

Deleted member

I finished watching DQ Your Story.

The twist was quite bad, but ignoring It the movie had a lot of merits.

Here is my ranking of Videogame movies released between last year and the current one:

1°-Sonic The Hedgehog
2°-DQ Your Story
3°-Detective Pikachu

D

Deleted member

Morning! Anything new happen since about.... 7pm est last night?
I got added to a Fire Emblem hack done for a spanish YouTube animator, I went to eat at my uncle's house, I finally have DQ Your Story a fair chance and now I want to take a good nap since It is being a really chill day.

Overall: a good day at last.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hopefully by the Summer where the heat should hopefully slow it down otherwise they say its gonna take a whole year to get an vaccine developed.

We're in for a long ride apparently.
Yeesh at this rate may as well just barricade all ourselves at home.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Hopefully by the Summer where the heat should hopefully slow it down otherwise they say its gonna take a whole year to get an vaccine developed.

We're in for a long ride apparently.

Yeesh at this rate may as well just barricade all ourselves at home.
Yeah if the cases get to like 20 where I am, I might go out less.

Also crap I can't think words on phone for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom