• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm oddly addicted to the cabaret club minigames in Yakuza, I haven't progressed the plot in 2 days because I've been doing this.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was trying to buy mystery dungeon on switch but I’m two dollars short of tax.

So question if I link my Nintendo network and o a different state and account I can change sales tax right?

I read Montana, New Hampshire, and Delaware all don’t have it unless a business chooses to impose it. So would changing my location to one or these work?

D

Deleted member

I was trying to buy mystery dungeon on switch but I’m two dollars short of tax.

So question if I link my Nintendo network and o a different state and account I can change sales tax right?

I read Montana, New Hampshire, and Delaware all don’t have it unless a business chooses to impose it. So would changing my location to one or these work?
I wouldn't do that if I were you. If my knowledge of the law is correct, that's tax evasion(quite literally) which is a big no-no

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wouldn't do that if I were you. If my knowledge of the law is correct, that's tax evasion(quite literally) which is a big no-no
I’m not entirely sure that counts when you have people changing regions to do similar things and get games they technically shouldn’t

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
> A-Raichu
> A-Diglett
> K-Rapidash
> K-Weezing
> U-Stunfisk

These are the last Pokemon that I need besides the Legendaries and Pikachu W/Hats. Very cool.

D

Deleted member

I’m not entirely sure that counts when you have people changing regions to do similar things and get games they technically shouldn’t
I mean, you outright said the only reason you're going to change reason is to avoid a small tax. That's literally tax evasion, no question about it.

The difference is intent: There are times where you don't actually pay taxes on something because maybe the system is down or there's a glitch in the system, most courts wouldn't go put you in jail for that. But doing so on purpose? That would not sit well towards a court.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so I've been thinking abiut tgis, but, in hindsight, does anyone else feel like Smash 4's DLC is kinda... empty compared to Ult? Even though the DLC newcomers got the exact same treatment, being some songs and a stage, it feels like something's missing compared to Ult's.

Shroob

Sup?
Ok, so I've been thinking abiut tgis, but, in hindsight, does anyone else feel like Smash 4's DLC is kinda... empty compared to Ult? Even though the DLC newcomers got the exact same treatment, being some songs and a stage, it feels like something's missing compared to Ult's.
Smash 4 feels empty in general to be blunt.

At the time it was great but, compared to ultimate the game feels hollow.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Let me ask you guys something...

I wanna do a video about music I wish was in Smash for each series. If I did one, would you guys watch it?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Smash 4 feels empty in general to be blunt.

At the time it was great but, compared to ultimate the game feels hollow.
I mean, yeah, when the only thing that game really had to boast was it's massive roster, only for the next game to outdo you by about 30 more, it's gonna feel empty.

But here's it's just the DLC in general. Like, I don't know why, but Smash 4's just doesn't feel as grand as Ultimate's, like it had the same gist of each newcomer coming qith a stage and songs, but like, Ult somehow did it better? Idk how to explain it.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, yeah, when the only thing that game really had to boast was it's massive roster, only for the next game to outdo you by about 30 more, it's gonna feel empty.

But here's it's just the DLC in general. Like, I don't know why, but Smash 4's just doesn't feel as grand as Ultimate's, like it had the same gist of each newcomer coming qith a stage and songs, but like, Ult somehow did it better? Idk how to explain it.
Smash 4 brought back 3 veterans.

Ryu and Roy leaked months in advance.

Cloud was an enormous bombshell, but lol 2 songs.

And love or hate it, but the ending of the dlc was....devisive, to put it lightly.

None of them got full blown trailers either, just in game stuff.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pearl has a crew lmao. And damn this is the angle going this episode, that’s rough

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Smash 4 brought back 3 veterans.

Ryu and Roy leaked months in advance.

Cloud was an enormous bombshell, but lol 2 songs.

And love or hate it, but the ending of the dlc was....devisive, to put it lightly.

None of them got full blown trailers either, just in game stuff.
I mean, I guess you can argue that Hero, Terry, and Banjo all leaked before their trailer, ESPECIALLY Hero.

But I do get what you're saying. It also didn't help that the DLC characters in Smash 4 focuses on making movesets cool, but didn't do much in other aspects. Like, the stages didn't feel anywhere near as dynamic (like, Yggdrasil and Umbra are pretty much the same, but Yggdrasil just has more... oomph in a way), and barely any remixes at all (Ryu only had 2 (both of which were remixes of the only songs he brought), Bayo didn't count because they were just instrumentals, and Cloud... lol).

There's something else that Ult DLC characterd had over them, but I can't remember.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That was a pretty wholesome episode of Steven Universe. One thing I wish it had:
a pearl and bismuth fusion

Would have made sense given the context.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I can't believe how accurate my old Steven Universe theories/headcanons/whatever are. First, Pearl was a fusion. Second, there was a fusion between Aquamarine and a Ruby. Now, a ship that I supported around the debut of one of the characters involved is confirmed. I'm trying to think if there's anything left to accidentally predict, but I don't think so.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If you breed an Alolan Meowth with another Alolan Meowth, will you get an Alolan Meowth baby? Or does it still require the Everstone?

Please no jokes. I'm actually fuming about this and I'll explain why once I have my answer.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Anyone feel like summing up the new Steven universe episodes I forgot that was tonight

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyone feel like summing up the new Steven universe episodes I forgot that was tonight
first episode:

Steven has a bunch of dreams about being abandoned by his friends and family and locked out of their lives.

Peridot comes over because Steven recorded the pining hearts reboot reboot. And they watch it and realize how much it sucks. This puts fear into Steven as he thinks that this was the only thing he had to stay friends with her over because the only other times they hung out was when dealing with diamonds stuff. Peridot and him learn that his dreams are being broadcasted on the tv.

Using this, they plan to rewrite the reboot using Stevens dreams to make it better and display on the tv. Steven tries and succeeds until his dreams becoming more and more distorted with his trauma, such as images of the diamonds, spinel’s injector shows up, he becomes a baby etc. he ends up following peridot in his dreams thinking she is leaving his life as well and he goes after all confessed his issues and then wakes up. Peridot realizes it was wrong for her to make him go through all that and reassures him that they don’t need a reason to hang out. And even though they hate the reboot they agree to sit down and watch it just to hang out as friends.

Second episode:

Steven Connie, bismuth and pearl go to the roller rink. Because pearl wanted Bismuth to interact with people more and is excited about all the human friends she made.

Bismuth doesn’t really mind and when they get there Pearl introduces Bismuth to her emo kids friend group. Bismuth gets along great and has a lot of fun. Steven realizes he’s missed a lot of human stuff growing up because of his Gem responsibilities and never learned how to skate.

Two of connies friends swoon duo being there too and Steven realizes he has trouble relating to kids his age because he never went to school or dealt with normal things. Connie and her friends and able to skate amazingly and Steven falls behind and decides to step out of the rink and let Connie have fun with her friends as he can’t keep up. Connie tells him how they can just hang out and get tater tots if they wanted and they don’t have to skate. Steven insists she has fun with her friends though.

Bismuth comes over and chats with Steven about how she wasn’t really here for the people but pearl because she’s in love with her. Something that surprises Steven but he encourages her to go out there with Pearl. Bismuth knows pearl is having too much fun with her human friends though and doesn’t want to interrupt.

She tells Steven that Connie however is there for him not her friends and he should get out there. Steven goes for it and then falls across the rink. Connie comes over and Steven tells her finally how he can’t skate. This gives her an idea and they fusion into Stevonnie right as sour cream announces that there’s a competition for skating. Stevonnie wins in a great performance because of connies skills. Which means Steven and Connie get to pick the next song. They decide to dedicate it to Pearl and Bismuth so that Bismuth can get out there with her and they both happily skate. Connies friends are in awe of stevonnie and ask Steven all about it and what it was like the first time they did that. Which leads to Steven happy that he’s able to have a conversation with them and being a normal kid basically. The episode ends then on a pretty happy note before it gets bad next week.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Okay, so a few things have happened in Pokemon Sword.

I taught my Cinderace High Junp Kick through the new egg move passing method. This Cinderace is special in that it is the very first Scorbunny I chose as my starter. I've kept it all this time, even giving it bottle caps and I believe a mint to make it battle ready. But now, its finally done with the addition of High Jump Kick.

Secondly, I have replaced my egg Hatcher. Coalossol is no longer in charge of that. Instead, I found my self (finally) a Flame Body Chandelure. If I'm gonna have one Pokemon be in my party all of the time, I figured it'd be one I liked. Goodbye, Coalossol.

And finally, I have updated my Trainer Card once again.
I went back to basics with the card. The background is now the Dark Gym, with a new foil in the form of the hearts pattern. I think this card is at its peak now. I can't imagine it getting any better.

So, in short, I finished a Pokemon, replaced a Pokemon, and reprinted my card. All in all, a successful end of the day.

D

Deleted member

God, I'm so happy to finally be able to share good news for once.

Ok Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F osby osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Opossum Opossum Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Bolderousness Lamperouge Lamperouge and many more: remember that Fire Emblem hack I mentioned a while ago which was being made for a spanish YouTube animator and I would potentially be part of?

Well... It's already out as part of that Youtuber's birthday

20200307_021758.jpg

20200307_021812.jpg

The creator of the hack obviously took some good liberties with my design since he had to work with what he had. But I'm just glad to see my name on a Fire Emblem game of all things.

20200307_021748.jpg

20200307_021738.jpg

Screenshot_20200307-021337_GBA.jpg

Really glad to be part of this.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m just saying there was a potentially great foreshadowing moment in Steven Universe tonight:
peridot tells Steven put in the tape you

monster

hmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom