• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yup I’m pretty confident corona is why there’s been no direct despite al the signs we had prior:

If the American branch is practicing this it’s very likely all others, especially japan are too. That could also mean translators are not available for the direct atm
As I suspected.

Its understandable. The health wellbeing for people is more important then some games or direct. We can wait.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm looking up gameplay of Judgement (That one Yakuza spin off focusing on a police officer instead of a gangster)

Looking at this the first thing that goes through my mind is that it feels wrong to have an English dub in this series when it's been in Japanese for years.

Second, they cast Makoto's actress in a Yakuza game lol I'll chose to take that as a funny reference.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I highkey feel like Shamrock Shakes are just becoming a meme product that people buy for tradition.

I mean, I actually enjoy them because mint is a good flavor for ice cream and related products.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
first episode:

Steven has a bunch of dreams about being abandoned by his friends and family and locked out of their lives.

Peridot comes over because Steven recorded the pining hearts reboot reboot. And they watch it and realize how much it sucks. This puts fear into Steven as he thinks that this was the only thing he had to stay friends with her over because the only other times they hung out was when dealing with diamonds stuff. Peridot and him learn that his dreams are being broadcasted on the tv.

Using this, they plan to rewrite the reboot using Stevens dreams to make it better and display on the tv. Steven tries and succeeds until his dreams becoming more and more distorted with his trauma, such as images of the diamonds, spinel’s injector shows up, he becomes a baby etc. he ends up following peridot in his dreams thinking she is leaving his life as well and he goes after all confessed his issues and then wakes up. Peridot realizes it was wrong for her to make him go through all that and reassures him that they don’t need a reason to hang out. And even though they hate the reboot they agree to sit down and watch it just to hang out as friends.

Second episode:

Steven Connie, bismuth and pearl go to the roller rink. Because pearl wanted Bismuth to interact with people more and is excited about all the human friends she made.

Bismuth doesn’t really mind and when they get there Pearl introduces Bismuth to her emo kids friend group. Bismuth gets along great and has a lot of fun. Steven realizes he’s missed a lot of human stuff growing up because of his Gem responsibilities and never learned how to skate.

Two of connies friends swoon duo being there too and Steven realizes he has trouble relating to kids his age because he never went to school or dealt with normal things. Connie and her friends and able to skate amazingly and Steven falls behind and decides to step out of the rink and let Connie have fun with her friends as he can’t keep up. Connie tells him how they can just hang out and get tater tots if they wanted and they don’t have to skate. Steven insists she has fun with her friends though.

Bismuth comes over and chats with Steven about how she wasn’t really here for the people but pearl because she’s in love with her. Something that surprises Steven but he encourages her to go out there with Pearl. Bismuth knows pearl is having too much fun with her human friends though and doesn’t want to interrupt.

She tells Steven that Connie however is there for him not her friends and he should get out there. Steven goes for it and then falls across the rink. Connie comes over and Steven tells her finally how he can’t skate. This gives her an idea and they fusion into Stevonnie right as sour cream announces that there’s a competition for skating. Stevonnie wins in a great performance because of connies skills. Which means Steven and Connie get to pick the next song. They decide to dedicate it to Pearl and Bismuth so that Bismuth can get out there with her and they both happily skate. Connies friends are in awe of stevonnie and ask Steven all about it and what it was like the first time they did that. Which leads to Steven happy that he’s able to have a conversation with them and being a normal kid basically. The episode ends then on a pretty happy note before it gets bad next week.
Huh. Alright thanks for sharing. Also Pearl and Bismuth? That’s cute.
God, I'm so happy to finally be able to share good news for once.

Ok @Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F @osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu @Cutie Gwen @Opossum @Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi @Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik @Smashing Ramen @Bolderousness @- Zero Requiem - and many more: remember that Fire Emblem hack I mentioned a while ago which was being made for a spanish YouTube animator and I would potentially be part of?

Well... It's already out as part of that Youtuber's birthday

View attachment 264939
View attachment 264940

The creator of the hack obviously took some good liberties with my design since he had to work with what he had. But I'm just glad to see my name on a Fire Emblem game of all things.

Really glad to be part of this.
That’s awesome man!

D

Deleted member

God, I'm so happy to finally be able to share good news for once.

Ok @Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F @osby DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu @Cutie Gwen @Opossum @Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi @Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik @Smashing Ramen @Bolderousness @- Zero Requiem - and many more: remember that Fire Emblem hack I mentioned a while ago which was being made for a spanish YouTube animator and I would potentially be part of?

Well... It's already out as part of that Youtuber's birthday

View attachment 264939
View attachment 264940

The creator of the hack obviously took some good liberties with my design since he had to work with what he had. But I'm just glad to see my name on a Fire Emblem game of all things.

Really glad to be part of this.
Yo shoutouts to my boy Ludicolo! He's my favorite Fire Emblem character.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This really was a powerful scene though in Steven Universe:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Yo shoutouts to my boy Ludicolo! He's my favorite Fire Emblem character.

Oh, and It gets better.

Richter Belmont is also an unit who uses axes and Bowser seems to be the main villain.

Alongside many other character additions.

Shroob

Sup?
>Head over to r/Nintendo

>The subreddit banner is ****ing cd-i Link in his "Great, I'll grab my STUFF!" pose.

Ok then

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
>Head over to r/Nintendo

>The subreddit banner is ****ing cd-i Link in his "Great, I'll grab my STUFF!" pose.

Ok then
They must have lost their minds waiting for a general direct.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Please tell me Meatwad is Karakot in this scenario...
12B188B0-6103-477A-A08A-86A8A561D7F9.jpeg

“Hi Vegeta!”

B92C17EE-F598-4534-9829-8B9443F82A07.png

“Yeah, hey. Answer da goddamn question!”

“Well uh, what had happened was, um. I was training in the hyper...hyperbol...thingy. And I got super hungry so I just kinda...”

B92C17EE-F598-4534-9829-8B9443F82A07.png

“Aw dat’s great. REAL friggin incredible. HOW DA HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET IMMORTALITY NOW?”

“They were very tasty, Vegeta.”

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 264956

“Hi Vegeta!”

View attachment 264957

View attachment 264956

“Well uh, what had happened was, um. I was training in the hyper...hyperbol...thingy. And I got super hungry so I just kinda...”

View attachment 264957

“Aw dat’s great. REAL friggin incredible. HOW DA HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET IMMORTALITY NOW?”

View attachment 264956

If I could like this more than once, I would.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
View attachment 264956

“Hi Vegeta!”

View attachment 264957

View attachment 264956

View attachment 264957

View attachment 264956

It bothers me that Goku Meatwad has Vegeta's hair way more than it should. But you're still a real one for this.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Got so caught up doing a drawing I didn't realized over two hours had passed and it's passed midnight now

heck

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can you guys stop scaring me for the rest of this decade A31F305B-7D88-4266-A12B-FCB1E8D54266.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom