• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! xD I think my browser has something against your profile image, every time I get into this site, its the only one that appears broken, I refresh the page and it gets fixed...and then it gets broken again. It's weird.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I realised that the pro controller alternatives I was looking at don't have gyro on them, besides one that is something so generic it doesn't even have a name and I hope I can somehow tell it apart from the unlicenced knockoff. Or maybe I don't even want gyro controllers. No idea if I'll ever get Splatoon 2 or what other games use it and how those work with just joy cons. Decicions decicions.

D

Deleted member

anyway i bought the ps4 persona dancing bundle of P3/4/5D for £35 after 100%ing P4D a few years ago

i would at some point like to see my family again but for now i can't stop playing
Dad on phone: "Sorry, son, but I can't visit. I got hit by a car and it'll take weeks until I can recover."

Gentlepanda:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
So for my phone account(as Jeanne Alter was on my Pad account), I got Moriarty for my Guarantee. So that gives me a Buster 5-Star Archer to go with Summer Arthuria, not to mention I like his character and he is a Limited-only Summon. So cool that both of my Guarantees were Limited-only Summons and ones that I wanted.

Did an attempt for Hokusai on my phone account. I didn't get her, but I did get Francis Drake, which is nice as I didn't have an 5-Star AoE Rider(as Quetzal is Single Target).
Kinda wanna go for NP2 on Jalter this month tbh.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Alright, here goes nothing...

Noipoi Noipoi : Your posts are always a joy to read and your general friendliness is something that everyone on this site should aspire to replicate.

@JDCabrera : It always pains me to see you vent about personal problems with your family since you seem to be such an outgoing guy, and you're a big reason why I've taken an interest in the Dragon Quest series. Here's hoping that things look up for you and that you can gain some much needed independence this year.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku : I admire your dedication to Corrin and I'm thankful that you took up the mantle for AMA and made one for me. Oh, and hopefully I can take you up on that Discord invitation sometime soon.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! : You're a cool dude with some awesome taste in media (Persona 5 and Shantae immediately come to mind). Keep up the good work with your voice acting career and I'm sure you'll amount to even bigger things in the future.

@Taylor F : Just like your brother, you are also putting in great voice acting work and I hope that you continue to find even more projects to lend your voice to. The model work that you sometimes share on here is very impressive, too.

DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu : While you may not be noticed as often as you should, you're still a very nice guy and I appreciate you trying your best to spark conversation.

@Bolderousness : I've never seen anyone come close to making as many insane forum bets as you have, so you earn my respect for that. Your posts often have a certain wit to them that I get a kick out of and I think you have some fantastic choices for Smash newcomers. Oh, and I'm glad that I've made you a fan of Hungry Clicker lol.

Wademan94 Wademan94 : While you may feel uncertain in how people view them, I really enjoy your game ideas and hope to read even more of them in the future. Hell, I wish that I had even an ounce of the creativity that you possess for this sort of thing.

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X : Besides being one of the best video game villains of all time, I like seeing the updates on your art and how you continue to improve.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda : Thank you for the gift of Yodasumi and Baboom win. I expect even greater memes from you in the future.

Zinith Zinith : You are easily the most passionate fan of the green dino that I've seen on the internet yet. Don't ever let anyone tell you that your boy is trash.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 : While I don't agree with everything you say, I feel like you make a bunch of quality posts that are overlooked simply because you're sometimes controversial. You're still pretty cool in my book.

TheCJBrine TheCJBrine : I'm pulling for the ole blockhead to make it into Ultimate and shut the haters up. Steve fans really don't deserve to have their character made a laughing stock.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo : Morbid comments from you aside, it's always nice to see a fellow Akechi fan and your praise for DQXI finally made me give in and give it a chance (Erik and Sylvando are awesome).

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy : Thanks for dealing with us numbskulls as long as you have. I hope that Hayabusa gets his shot at being a fighter in Smash if only for you.

staindgrey staindgrey : Much respect for doing a great job as part of the crew on this site and creating content for your YouTube channel. Your passion for Resident Evil (much like the next user on my list) was a big factor in getting me to play through the series and I'm really enjoying my experience with it so far.

Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones : From what I've gathered through your comments, you sound like the coolest teacher ever, and I thank you for playing a big part in getting me to try out Resident Evil. While I may not be the biggest fan of your takes on newcomer speculation (mainly spirit upgrades), I can't deny that you always raise solid points.

Dark Bagel Dark Bagel : Your avatars are consistently amazing and your brand of humor doesn't receive nearly enough recognition around here. Solid choices for Smash newcomers, too.

@Edith Bunker : I think it's very cool that someone of your age is still passionate about Smash and finds time to hop on here every so often. Hopefully you can reach your forum goal of making a post that can accumulate 20+ likes sometime this year.

@Bakugan2556 : While I won't hesitate to call you out on controversial comments, I respect your mission in spreading awareness of Buddyfight and hope that you can get more people to take interest in it (I still think you would dial it down a notch, tho).

Mamboo07 Mamboo07 : I'm convinced that your computer is full of nothing but images of the "Poyo Boyo" (not that it's a bad thing, mind you). You keep that Kirby love going strong into this year.

Freezerburn Freezerburn : Thank you for all the likes, man. You're ****ing awesome...and really mysterious lol. A part of me wishes you would post more often but the other part wants your "gimmick" to continue.

Will Will : I admire how you're never afraid to speak what's on your mind and call out people on there bull****.

ZephyrZ ZephyrZ : I hope that you're successful in raising awareness for The Dragon Prince. Seems like a pretty interesting series so I may try it one of these days.

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy : Any fan of Zelda and Shantae is cool in my book, and you seem to be a nice person from the few conversations we've exchanged. I just wish you would open up a little bit more. :-P

Aurane Aurane : ****poster or not, I still enjoy the updates you provide on games you're currently playing. I still don't know what happened to that Sans fellow who posted remarkably similar to you, though.

@ShotoStar: Endgame : Definitely one of the cooler and respectable Geno supporters that I've encountered on this site. While our conversations have been fairly brief, I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to talking to you more in the future.

CannonStreak CannonStreak : You're generally a friendly dude and I liked a bunch of the ideas that you shared with me through DMs. Please keep those creative juices flowing and never stop being an advocate for commas.

Shroob Shroob : I love how simple, yet effective your username is and how you're an aficionado for the spooky season. That, and you definitely stick to your values regarding Swoshi (I think the game is fun but I definitely agree that some things are inexcusable).

osby osby I love how knowledgeable you are about SMT and Persona, not to mention that you're an all around swell guy. I wasn't around when it happened but thanks for being a moderator at some point, too.

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester : Despite thinking that you need to lighten up a little regarding Smash speculation, you're a cool dude and your love for cinema makes you stand out among other users.

MainJPW MainJPW : The updates on Sonic and Dragon Ball that you sometimes post are often interesting and much appreciated as a fan of both franchises.

Wario Bros. Wario Bros. : Fellow Shantae fan and, to my knowledge, are among the few people on this site who actually play Dr. Mario World.

Schnee117 Schnee117 : I dig the snarky comments and think your taste in video games is top notch. The RWBY inspired username is a plus, too.

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen : You're based as **** and SB choosing to have an award named after you is really cool. Don't stop being awesome.

Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura : From one Xenoblade fan to another, I wish you the best of luck in our favorite BLADE colonel to join Ultimate's roster before all is said and done.

Calamitas Calamitas : While I think your hatred of XC2 is a little overdone, I really hope that you end up getting Elma in Smash and a XCX port on Switch. Oh, and your Shrek meme is legit one of my favorite posts on this site.

Gamma Ray Gamma Ray : It's always nice to meet a fellow fan of best girl on this site and I enjoyed discussing some things about Xenoblade 2 with you. Here's hoping that Rex and Pyra/Mythra have a chance for post-pass, eh?

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon : Your posts are often extremely well thought out and structured beautifully, so it's always a treat to see you contribute your stance on whatever debate is currently ongoing about Smash.

R Rangez : While you may not post very often, you're still a swell guy who cares about how others are doing. Hopefully we can find time to talk to each other more often.

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs : You have consistently great pfps of Tails and you're a great person who needs to stop letting trivial things drag your mood down.

...Alright, that's all I'm doing for now since I did all of this on mobile and my device is starting to lag. There are still quite a few people that I want to give shout outs to at some point, so don't despair if you don't see your name anywhere.

That being said, I wish every single one of you lovely people a happy New Year!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi : Your posts are always a joy to read and your general friendliness is something that everyone on this site should aspire to replicate.

@JDCabrera : It always pains me to see you vent about personal problems with your family since you seem to be such an outgoing guy, and you're a big reason why I've taken an interest in the Dragon Quest series. Here's hoping that things look up for you and that you can gain some much needed independence this year.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku : I admire your dedication to Corrin and I'm thankful that you took up the mantle for AMA and made one for me. Oh, and hopefully I can take you up on that Discord invitation sometime soon.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! : You're a cool dude with some awesome taste in media (Persona 5 and Shantae immediately come to mind). Keep up the good work with your voice acting career and I'm sure you'll amount to even bigger things in the future.

@Taylor F : Just like your brother, you are also putting in great voice acting work and I hope that you continue to find even more projects to lend your voice to. The model work that you sometimes share on here is very impressive, too.

DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu : While you may not be noticed as often as you should, you're still a very nice guy and I appreciate you trying your best to spark conversation.

@Bolderousness : I've never seen anyone come close to making as many insane forum bets as you have, so you earn my respect for that. Your posts often have a certain wit to them that I get a kick out of and I think you have some fantastic choices for Smash newcomers. Oh, and I'm glad that I've made you a fan of Hungry Clicker lol.

Wademan94 Wademan94 : While you may feel uncertain in how people view them, I really enjoy your game ideas and hope to read even more of them in the future. Hell, I wish that I had even an ounce of the creativity that you possess for this sort of thing.

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X : Besides being one of the best video game villains of all time, I like seeing the updates on your art and how you continue to improve.

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda : Thank you for the gift of Yodasumi and Baboom win. I expect even greater memes from you in the future.

Zinith Zinith : You are easily the most passionate fan of the green dino that I've seen on the internet yet. Don't ever let anyone tell you that your boy is trash.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 : While I don't agree with everything you say, I feel like you make a bunch of quality posts that are overlooked simply because you're sometimes controversial. You're still pretty cool in my book.

TheCJBrine TheCJBrine : I'm pulling for the ole blockhead to make it into Ultimate and shut the haters up. Steve fans really don't deserve to have their character made a laughing stock.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo : Morbid comments from you aside, it's always nice to see a fellow Akechi fan and your praise for DQXI finally made me give in and give it a chance (Erik and Sylvando are awesome).

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy : Thanks for dealing with us numbskulls as long as you have. I hope that Hayabusa gets his shot at being a fighter in Smash if only for you.

staindgrey staindgrey : Much respect for doing a great job as part of the crew on this site and creating content for your YouTube channel. Your passion for Resident Evil (much like the next user on my list) was a big factor in getting me to play through the series and I'm really enjoying my experience with it so far.

Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones : From what I've gathered through your comments, you sound like the coolest teacher ever, and I thank you for playing a big part in getting me to try out Resident Evil. While I may not be the biggest fan of your takes on newcomer speculation (mainly spirit upgrades), I can't deny that you always raise solid points.

Dark Bagel Dark Bagel : Your avatars are consistently amazing and your brand of humor doesn't receive nearly enough recognition around here. Solid choices for Smash newcomers, too.

@Edith Bunker : I think it's very cool that someone of your age is still passionate about Smash and finds time to hop on here every so often. Hopefully you can reach your forum goal of making a post that can accumulate 20+ likes sometime this year.

@Bakugan2556 : While I won't hesitate to call you out on controversial comments, I respect your mission in spreading awareness of Buddyfight and hope that you can get more people to take interest in it (I still think you would dial it down a notch, tho).

Mamboo07 Mamboo07 : I'm convinced that your computer is full of nothing but images of the "Poyo Boyo" (not that it's a bad thing, mind you). You keep that Kirby love going strong into this year.

Freezerburn Freezerburn : Thank you for all the likes, man. You're ****ing awesome...and really mysterious lol. A part of me wishes you would post more often but the other part wants your "gimmick" to continue.

Will Will : I admire how you're never afraid to speak what's on your mind and call out people on there bull****.

ZephyrZ ZephyrZ : I hope that you're successful in raising awareness for The Dragon Prince. Seems like a pretty interesting series so I may try it one of these days.

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy : Any fan of Zelda and Shantae is cool in my book, and you seem to be a nice person from the few conversations we've exchanged. I just wish you would open up a little bit more. :-P

Aurane Aurane : ****poster or not, I still enjoy the updates you provide on games you're currently playing. I still don't know what happened to that Sans fellow who posted remarkably similar to you, though.

@ShotoStar: Endgame : Definitely one of the cooler and respectable Geno supporters that I've encountered on this site. While our conversations have been fairly brief, I enjoy reading what you have to say and look forward to talking to you more in the future.

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester : Despite thinking that you need to lighten up a little regarding Smash speculation, you're a cool dude and your love for cinema makes you stand out among other users.

MainJPW MainJPW : The updates on Sonic and Dragon Ball that you sometimes post are often interesting and much appreciated as a fan of both franchises.

Wario Bros. Wario Bros. : Fellow Shantae fan and, to my knowledge, are among the few people on this site who actually play Dr. Mario World.

Schnee117 Schnee117 : I dig the snarky comments and think your taste in video games is top notch. The RWBY inspired username is a plus, too.

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen : You're based as **** and SB choosing to have an award named after you is really cool. Don't stop being awesome.

Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura : From one Xenoblade fan to another, I wish you the best of luck in our favorite BLADE colonel to join Ultimate's roster before all is said and done.

Calamitas Calamitas : While I think your hatred of XC2 is a little overdone, I really hope that you end up getting Elma in Smash and a XCX port on Switch. Oh, and your Shrek meme is legit one of my favorite posts on this site.

Gamma Ray Gamma Ray : It's always nice to meet a fellow fan of best girl on this site and I enjoyed discussing some things about Xenoblade 2 with you. Here's hoping that Rex and Pyra/Mythra have a chance for post-pass, eh?

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon : Your posts are often extremely well thought out and structured beautifully, so it's always a treat to see you contribute your stance on whatever debate is currently ongoing about Smash.

...Alright, that's all I'm doing for now since I did all of this on mobile and my device is starting to lag. There are still quite a few people that I want to give shout outs to at some point, so don't despair if you don't see your name anywhere.

Ouch. Harsh, but true. :p

I need a H E R O!
8A8179D9-8A3B-42F8-A2BB-8C3664134BC2.jpeg

Dammit why does the image keep on going sideways when I take an image straight but when I rotate it it’s fine

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Man it feels like it’s been a whole decade since I last talked to all of you!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Wouldn't have it any other way tho, to be honest.
Man it feels like it’s been a whole decade since I last talked to all of you!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Thanks for being so positive towards me. Have a good 2020.^-^

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Thank you for the kind words! I’m trying to get better about my reactions. Hopefully I’ll be able to make more progress in the new year.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I love how much of an enigma I am here.
I meant to include you but the page kept skipping everywhere for me after a certain point, so I just said "**** it".

You'll definitely be among the first if I ever make a Round 2.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I meant to include you but the page kept skipping everywhere for me after a certain point, so I just said "**** it".

You'll definitely be among the first if I ever make a Round 2.
Well, I am an enigma as well, but I thought you would say something about me. I probably should not care even, since we don't talk much to each other, but I do make jokes often, and I am a regular around here, in this topic, I mean.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Well, I am an enigma as well, but I thought you would say something about me. I probably should not care even, since we don't talk much to each other, but I do make jokes often, and I am a regular around here, in this topic, I mean.
Would you consider me an engima too? I haven't really talked much with him either.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Saw that there's a thread for people wanting more female characters in Smash. Thought it would be a poopfest

and it was worse than I thought...
Smash doesn't need more females, it needs less homogeny for roles. Such as there's too many boring longsword Fire Emblem characters and Zelda is the only interesting princess character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Saw that there's a thread for people wanting more female characters in Smash. Thought it would be a poopfest

and it was worse than I thought...
Smash doesn't need more females, it needs less homogeny for roles. Such as there's too many boring longsword Fire Emblem characters, Zelda is the only interesting princess character.
No please no let’s not start this again.
We’ve “discussed” this before in this thread, and uh.. let’s just say it wasn’t pretty.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
anyway i bought the ps4 persona dancing bundle of P3/4/5D for £35 after 100%ing P4D a few years ago

i would at some point like to see my family again but for now i can't stop playing
That face when you get physical copies of P3D and P5D over the holidays and you see that the P3/4/5D bundle has gone on sale on the PSN so you can't play them all.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

CannonStreak CannonStreak : You're generally a friendly dude and I liked a bunch of the ideas that you shared with me through DMs. Please keep those creative juices flowing and never stop being an advocate for commas.

Shroob Shroob : I love how simple, yet effective your username is and how you're an aficionado for the spooky season. That, and you definitely stick to your values regarding Swoshi (I think the game is fun but I definitely agree that some things are inexcusable).

osby osby I love how knowledgeable you are about SMT and Persona, not to mention that you're an all around swell guy. I wasn't around when it happened but thanks for being a moderator at some point, too.

Thanks for the kind words, mate.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Do, Arlo made his 2020 prediction video (it’s really good, here’s the Link). But one of the things he talks about is Smash dlc. His predictions are that Geno is Fighter 5 and that Fighter Pass 2 consists of Travis Touchdown, Rayman, Dr. Eggman, a customizable Monster Hunter, and Master Chief. He also says Pass 2 will be the final pass. I want to know your opinions on it. Likelihood, enjoyment factor, anything that comes to mind.

Personally, I think it’s at least plausible and I wouldn’t really have any reason to complain. The only think I disagree with is the idea that it’s the last pass. I imagine we’ll get at least one more pass after pass 2, and that there will be some first parties thrown in there.

D

Deleted member

Do, Arlo made his 2020 prediction video (it’s really good, here’s the Link). But one of the things he talks about is Smash dlc. His predictions are that Geno is Fighter 5 and that Fighter Pass 2 consists of Travis Touchdown, Rayman, Dr. Eggman, a customizable Monster Hunter, and Master Chief. He also says Pass 2 will be the final pass. I want to know your opinions on it. Likelihood, enjoyment factor, anything that comes to mind.

Personally, I think it’s at least plausible and I wouldn’t really have any reason to complain. The only think I disagree with is the idea that it’s the last pass. I imagine we’ll get at least one more pass after pass 2, and that there will be some first parties thrown in there.
I disagree with the notion that there will be a 3rd(or more) wave of DLC, I think it’ll just end after the 2nd wave, tbh.

As for his views of character choices?
2559A92F-91EB-4F3A-A66B-677362538160.gif

D

Deleted member

Zinith Zinith : It has always been a pleasure to count Bob-ombs with you and hear you habitually voice your love for :ultyoshi:. The day that he celebrates his anniversary, I shall celebrate with you.
Noipoi Noipoi : ShinyLegendary was my favorite user here. But you, sir, have replaced him as my #1. Virtually everything you post gives us a good laugh. Do not stop being wonderful.
Mamboo07 Mamboo07 : Your undying, unconditional love for :ultkirby:, and for having some of the best avatars.
Lamperouge Lamperouge : I have fun playing Forum Games with you, and also for your insight. You, sir, have just made my top 5 of favorite users to talk with.
@JDCabrera: For sharing my love of Pauline.
@Edith Bunker: For being adventurous in life, putting in real effort at learning fighting games, and for sharing lovely content on here every now and then.

Sorry if I left out the rest of you, but you know I appreciate every single one of you guys here, even if I have never directly spoken to you.

Sayonara:bowser:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom