• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I don't think I've been able to say this yet due to me being busy but Happy New Years/New Decade everyone! I hope this decade is a lot better than the last one cause it did have it's flaws but fortunately last decade did also have it's positives such as:

-Two Smash Games (Smash 4 and Ultimate)
-Ultimate in General
-A lot of good movies and games coming out and being able to experience them
and lastly but most importantly
-Finding and being apart of this community even if it has it's downsides there's a lot of cool people here such as @Noipoi @Taylor F Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @- Zero Requiem - @Hat N' Clogs KarneraMythos KarneraMythos @JDCabrera @TheCJBrine @Zinith @Idon @Wario Bros. @Dyllybirdy SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 and @Shroob just to name a few.

A lot of you are cool people and I'm very thankful to have met a lot of you. Here's to a new and better Decade!
Likewise, Shoto. You and everyone I've met here, offline, and in other places over the past decade made a mark. And yet, it's only the beginning for me. In two more years, I'll be entering the third decade of my life, assuming I don't perish by then. Let's see where 2020 and beyond takes us, eh?
Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 6.12.33 PM 1.png

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Oh, I may as well wish a part of my contreras from this site a new year.

May 2020 be for all of you what 2019 was for me or even better.
Appreciate the notification. Thanks. :)

Definitely a lot I look forward to this year from moving into my own place to making some new changes in my life style to of course media of this year such as Godzilla vs. Kong, Fast & Furious 9, My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising, Hilda Season 2, Green Eggs and Ham Season 2, FP5 and post-Pass DLC fighters, etc.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Really, we all have problems, but all we should strive for as artist is this:
You're damn right I'm determinated to do this and get better at it. All thanks to peoples like you. :4pacman: And while I'm really tired since it's really late here, you can bet that even if I don't always manage to work on something, sometime later, I will get back and do more of it, because that's my passion.

WE. CAN. DO. IT.
View attachment 255404

also, we have all a Nail in our head to cheer us up, so what is there to complain?
:happysheep:HELL YEAH! :D

XP I will catch ya later, then! See ya! And well, If there's something I can help you with, let me now.

You know, I need to start pushing myself, I want to draw more this year that's for sure. Too bad every year it has gotten harder since I got a lot of other things in mind.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A Youtuber with about 29k subs made me a mod for his streams, and apparently a few of the fans of him starting subscribing to me on YouTube. I now have one hundred subs! Nice! Frankly I have no idea why they subscribed to me, but I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A Youtuber with about 29k subs made me a mod for his streams, and apparently a few of the fans of him starting subscribing to me on YouTube. I now have one hundred subs! Nice!
Congratulations for achieving that number!

Such a cool way to start the year!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I also much look forward to Scoob!

I wonder how they're gonna do this whole worldbuilding to this Hanna-Barbara Cinematic Universe.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:happysheep:HELL YEAH! :D

XP I will catch ya later, then! See ya! And well, If there's something I can help you with, let me now.

You know, I need to start pushing myself, I want to draw more this year that's for sure. Too bad every year it has gotten harder since I got a lot of other things in mind.
I try to ask if I need help, not making promise because, huh, I kinda suck at them lol.

See ya next time, and hope you be able to find the time & passion to do more. It's not always easy, that I can surely say, but it's never impossible, as long as you can manage your time well enough.

D

Deleted member

I also much look forward to Scoob!

I wonder how they're gonna do this whole worldbuilding to this Hanna-Barbara Cinematic Universe.
I suppose it will be either an alternate dimension kind of deal or each show takes place on their own planet in a single universe.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ask myself that everyday.

Oh, I may as well wish a part of my contreras from this site a new year.

So, wishing an awesome new year to @osby , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @Taylor F , staindgrey staindgrey , @Bolderousness , @Lesley Black Velvet , @Dyllybirdy , @OffBi , @Flyboy , @Cutie Gwen , @Gentlepanda , @Smashing Ramen , Iridium Iridium , Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , @Shishœ , @tehponycorn , @Hinata , @Daybreak , @Teeb147 , @ryumo the Zekenator , @Noipoi , AndreaAC AndreaAC , @- Zero Requiem - , Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , @Franco Geno , @Opossum , DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu and many more of the dope people from the site who seriously helped me in one way or another during the past year.

May 2020 be for all of you what 2019 was for me or even better.
Thank you! Hope you have a good year too.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
michael why are you letting ants feast upon your flesh
Probably should be clear but currently among the games I'm playing alongside Luigi's Mansion 3 is the MediEvil remake on the PS4. Hours ago I was on this level playing inside this Ant nest and these ants kept killing me. I've seen finally beaten that level.

D

Deleted member

I have officially reached the end of Pokémon Shield. Pretty good game. If nothing spectacular. I’ll probably continue with the series.
Personal suggestion of mine: play Pokémon Ranger Shadows Of Almia for NDS.

It is a spin off with different gameplay, but a dope one at that.

After that you should try Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of The Sky too.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Personal suggestion of mine: play Pokémon Ranger Shadows Of Almia for NDS.

It is a spin off with different gameplay, but a dope one at that.

After that you should try Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of The Sky too.
My 3DS is broken and nintendo won’t fix it. And I can’t justify buying a new one. They’re just too expensive.

D

Deleted member

So. Now it’s January. When’s the point in the month when we need to stop hoping for a direct? Earlier? Later?
Haven’t you heard the news?

Gamestop has gotten a list of unnamed future releases leaked.

These tend to happen the same months as a Direct or around that time.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, I enjoy hearing you talk about your Sw/Sh progress. You do more than ****posts.
Yeah I know, that's why I said 80%.

The other 20% is either discussing my current game's progression, saying hi to some of the older friends I have on here, or pissing someone off because that felt like the thing to do at the time.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Haven’t you heard the news?

Gamestop has gotten a list of unnamed future releases leaked.

These tend to happen the same months as a Direct or around that time.
Really? I didn’t hear that at all.

Hopefully hopefully hopefully HOPEFULLY it happens soon. I won’t try to get my hopes up too high, lest I fall into one of the rock bottom lows you all had the misfortune of becoming acquainted with this year, but at this point I just want to know who fighter 5 is.

I’ll also probably spend the next week working on my evil team and finally post it

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It just dawned me that the sign that's making the Snorlax's butt cheeks more prominent says, "did someone say selfie?"

Now I'm convinced. That was intentional. 100%.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Poor Sonic is not happy with his franchise having a toxic fandom.
330px-Here_we_go_again_by_rafeal.jpg

"Make Sonic's friends playable in the next game please!!"
"Green Eyes?!"
"Classic or Bust!!"
"Boost"
"Blue Arms!?"
"Sonic only!"
"Adventure 3 or else!"
"Genesis does what Nintendon't!"
"Fans make Sonic games better than SEGA!"
"Modern gotta go fast!"

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well since everyone is making user appreciation posts I mess join in with my favorite users.

Shout out towards ZephyrZ ZephyrZ for having inexplicable taste in TV shows, ZephyrZ ZephyrZ for his incredible intellect, ZephyrZ ZephyrZ for being good at video games, and ZephyrZ ZephyrZ for always being there for me even in my darkest hours.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I don't feel like I need to be appreciated, I exist because life decided it was time.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I don't really wanna do an appreciation post because I know someone would get left out..oof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom