• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't think I've been able to say this yet due to me being busy but Happy New Years/New Decade everyone! I hope this decade is a lot better than the last one cause it did have it's flaws but fortunately last decade did also have it's positives such as:

-Two Smash Games (Smash 4 and Ultimate)
-Ultimate in General
-A lot of good movies and games coming out and being able to experience them
and lastly but most importantly
-Finding and being apart of this community even if it has it's downsides there's a lot of cool people here such as @Noipoi @Taylor F Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @- Zero Requiem - Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs @KarneraMythos @JDCabrera @TheCJBrine @Zinith @Idon @Wario Bros. @Dyllybirdy SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 and @Shroob just to name a few.

A lot of you are cool people and I'm very thankful to have met a lot of you. Here's to a new and better Decade!
Why is it I get left out of any and all tag-fest lmao

It feels like people just don’t even remember I exist at times.

Anyway..... regarding the GameStop thing..
Just hoping for Fighter #5 to be revealed to end this madness. Probably not gonna pay any mind to the extra DLC, tbh.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't do appreciation posts.

I appreciate everyone here because you're fun and give me something to do in my dull life.
Dull life? Don't you have a prophecy to fulfill with a human and a purple monster? :troll:

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
I'm bad at appreciation posts because I spend more time worrying about how I'm seen than looking at what others are doing.
And I don't know what to do in new places besides pretending like I belong already.

D

Deleted member

Just sold a bunch a cards, got $36 :drfacepalm:
Oh well, got 3x of a Yugioh Structure deck + Sleeves, and apparently the store I sold them too is a OTS, so it’s even better!

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
If there is one mash-up song that I really want to happen, itl’ll be a Mash-up of Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer and the theme of Curb Your Enthusiasm for how fitting it is.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This is funny. I’m playing smash with a pro controller for the first time and the different controller style is triggering my PSASBR muscle memory instead of my Smash instincts. I think that is very funny.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway i bought the ps4 persona dancing bundle of P3/4/5D for £35 after 100%ing P4D a few years ago

i would at some point like to see my family again but for now i can't stop playing

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
anyway i bought the ps4 persona dancing bundle of P3/4/5D for £35 after 100%ing P4D a few years ago

i would at some point like to see my family again but for now i can't stop playing
look at me in the eyes and try and tell me P4Ds opening isnt the best **** ever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom