• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Do, Arlo made his 2020 prediction video (it’s really good, here’s the Link). But one of the things he talks about is Smash dlc. His predictions are that Geno is Fighter 5 and that Fighter Pass 2 consists of Travis Touchdown, Rayman, Dr. Eggman, a customizable Monster Hunter, and Master Chief. He also says Pass 2 will be the final pass. I want to know your opinions on it. Likelihood, enjoyment factor, anything that comes to mind.

Personally, I think it’s at least plausible and I wouldn’t really have any reason to complain. The only think I disagree with is the idea that it’s the last pass. I imagine we’ll get at least one more pass after pass 2, and that there will be some first parties thrown in there.
I'll look at the link later, but I'll say that I wonder what they will do with characters that are already spirits. Both Geno and Shantae appear in World of Light after all. Does that make them impossible to happen, will they change world of light for them or will they just be left there awkwardly?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
User appreciation post.

Probably gonna forget someone, but here we go.

Noipoi Noipoi - Generally a rad dude, very funny, and easy to talk to. Love you bro.... Platonically.
@AndreaAC - Like Noipoi, generally a very radical dude. Creative and easy to talk to. (Seriously, I just go on rants and rants about creative stuff I do, and we both enjoy it. LOL I like listening to what you have to say as well.)
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! - Who are you?
@JDCabrera - Again, generally a radical dude. 10/10 would chat with again
@Ralsei - I admit I don’t talk with you much, but I’d love to do so more. You seem like an awesome guy.
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs - Once again, a radical homie. Nice and honest. :)

if you arent on here your actually the worst

I’m joking, There’s way too many cool people for me to put on here. lol
I haven't said this yet, but thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it greatly, seriously.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hopped into an online raid and just caught my next shiny in Sw/Sh.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'll look at the link later, but I'll say that I wonder what they will do with characters that are already spirits. Both Geno and Shantae appear in World of Light after all. Does that make them impossible to happen, will they change world of light for them or will they just be left there awkwardly?
I think it’s the same thing as the characters who had trophies in Smash4. IE, not a big problem. Just change the labeling on the pre-existing spirits and use different art for the fighter spirits and your good. No problem there.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
they could use the Seven Sirens art of her for her fighter spirit.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Continued playing more MediEvil. Great process so far and attempting an 100%. So far I've collected 7 chalices.

Next time I play I'll be doing the Pumpkin Serpent level and facing the boss known as the Pumpkin King.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Observation #1: Appreciation posts may potentially get dozens of likes.

Zinith Zinith : It has always been a pleasure to count Bob-ombs with you and hear you habitually voice your love for :ultyoshi:. The day that he celebrates his anniversary, I shall celebrate with you.
Noipoi Noipoi : ShinyLegendary was my favorite user here. But you, sir, have replaced him as my #1. Virtually everything you post gives us a good laugh. Do not stop being wonderful.
Mamboo07 Mamboo07 : Your undying, unconditional love for :ultkirby:, and for having some of the best avatars.
Lamperouge Lamperouge : I have fun playing Forum Games with you, and also for your insight. You, sir, have just made my top 5 of favorite users to talk with.
@JDCabrera: For sharing my love of Pauline.
@Edith Bunker: For being adventurous in life, putting in real effort at learning fighting games, and for sharing lovely content on here every now and then.

Sorry if I left out the rest of you, but you know I appreciate every single one of you guys here, even if I have never directly spoken to you.

Sayonara:bowser:
"Having some of the best avatars."
Thanks, my profile pictures have been adorable and cute sometimes.^-^

D

Deleted member

why are all the HERO spell cards such ass

View attachment 255437

and then this guy is a boss monster that exists

View attachment 255438

and just to use this thing?
Yeah, outside of some weird casual builds, E-Hero is ass.

funnily enough, one of the contenders for best deck Master Rule 4.5 is what I like to call “Hero Union” as it uses almost every single HERO subtype currently in the game, including support cards.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
funnily enough, one of the contenders for best deck Master Rule 4.5 is what I like to call “Hero Union” as it uses almost every single HERO subtype currently in the game, including support cards.
because you need generic HERO cards in order for it to actually be good

You need Vyon, Stratos, and Malicious to even survive, and they're all from the 3 main deck archetypes.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do, Arlo made his 2020 prediction video (it’s really good, here’s the Link). But one of the things he talks about is Smash dlc. His predictions are that Geno is Fighter 5 and that Fighter Pass 2 consists of Travis Touchdown, Rayman, Dr. Eggman, a customizable Monster Hunter, and Master Chief. He also says Pass 2 will be the final pass. I want to know your opinions on it. Likelihood, enjoyment factor, anything that comes to mind.

Personally, I think it’s at least plausible and I wouldn’t really have any reason to complain. The only think I disagree with is the idea that it’s the last pass. I imagine we’ll get at least one more pass after pass 2, and that there will be some first parties thrown in there.
I said it the other day but his picks are pretty good. I wouldn’t be disappointed and it makes a lot of sense

Shroob

Sup?
This is why I'll never make a "Here's all the cool people" post

Because as soon as you do, you forget people and then they ask if they're cool, and then more come in later, and more later, and....

Big brains just:

download.jpg

D

Deleted member

because you need generic HERO cards in order for it to actually be good

You need Vyon, Stratos, and Malicious to even survive, and they're all from the 3 main deck archetypes.
Yeah. Personally I’m working on a pure E-Hero Masked Hero mess of a deck. So far, just 3x Hero Strike plus a few cards from various sets seems to be working just fine.

dunno how it’ll do at locals(literally never played at a locals before, let alone regionals) but hopefully it doesn’t perform too bad.
If all else fails, I have a potential Firewall Dragon Darkfluid turbo deck I’m working on as well, so I have a backup in case I can’t get those victories with... whatever the **** I’m doing with this deck.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Let's see...

Lamperouge Lamperouge You are such a good guy, who I have enjoyed sharing lyrics and ideas with. You are also very cool, a really cool guy.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Despite being controversial sometimes, you have always been a good friend, and I appreciate it.

@Bakugan2556 I do admire your liking for trading cards and anime based on them, and that is something I think makes you a fun user around here.

Zinith Zinith I always liked your love for Yoshi, and how you posted about him. I must admit, Yoshi is a cool fellow.

Noipoi Noipoi You are a great and funny user, and I do like funny people. You are also random sometimes, but in a good way.

Wademan94 Wademan94 I always thought you were a good kind of person, even if we never socialized with each other that much, and I say you are a grade A person in my book.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and @Taylor F I like the fact that you are both brothers, and I like how you two are into voice acting, something I wish I could do. Very admirable.

@JDCabrera I am sorry for your troubles with your family, but even so, you are quite a cool guy, which is what I like about you. You are a fun person, too.

Mamboo07 Mamboo07 I always liked how you like Kirby, and I say that he is one cool puffball. I also like the images you share that feature him.

MainJPW MainJPW You are cool because you are a Sonic fan, just like I am. We may have different views on Sonic games somewhat, but the fact that you like him is what I do admire.

@ShotoStar: Endgame It's always nice to see a fellow Geno fan, and I think personally that you are a great dude. An interesting one, too.

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester I always admired your love for cinema, especially Godzilla movies. I am with you for seeing what they do with Godzilla vs. Kong.

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy : It is great to see another Shantae fan. I have always wanted to see Shantae in Smash, and I admire you liking Shantae games, the character, Rottytops in particular.

TheCJBrine TheCJBrine I always liked your posts, and I find you respectable as well. Also, if you like Steve from Minecraft, I am sorry if you ever were mistreated because of it.

DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu I find you to be a nice guy, and I always think being nice is the way to a better tomorrow. I say you are a fun user, too.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester I always admired your love for cinema, especially Godzilla movies. I am with you for seeing what they do with Godzilla vs. Kong.
Aw thanks for the words man. I admit at times I've come across extreme AVGA-esque or Nostalgia Critic-esque but I'm attempting to change that as one of my new resolutions is to better myself as a person.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Aw thanks for the words man. I admit at times I've come across extreme AVGA-esue or Nostalgia Critic-esque but I'm attempting to change that as one of my new resolutions is to better myself as a person.
That's good. We can all use change in our lives. It is good to see that you are willing to change yourself for this year.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That's good. We can all use change in our lives. It is good to see that you are willing to change yourself for this year.
And only did it just to be funny like them but I've come to see it never worked because no one knows behind the computer and so makes me come across as an angry raging person as they don't see me. Another reason I'm stopping it.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
And only did it just to be funny like them but I've come to see it never worked because no one knows behind the computer and so makes me come across as an angry raging person as they don't see me. Another reason I'm stopping it.
I see. With some expertise, I could of seen what you were trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom