• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Observation #1: Appreciation posts may potentially get dozens of likes.

Zinith Zinith : It has always been a pleasure to count Bob-ombs with you and hear you habitually voice your love for :ultyoshi:. The day that he celebrates his anniversary, I shall celebrate with you.
@Noipoi: ShinyLegendary was my favorite user here. But you, sir, have replaced him as my #1. Virtually everything you post gives us a good laugh. Do not stop being wonderful.
@Mamboo07: Your undying, unconditional love for :ultkirby:, and for having some of the best avatars.
Lamperouge Lamperouge : I have fun playing Forum Games with you, and also for your insight. You, sir, have just made my top 5 of favorite users to talk with.
@JDCabrera: For sharing my love of Pauline.
@Edith Bunker: For being adventurous in life, putting in real effort at learning fighting games, and for sharing lovely content on here every now and then.

Sorry if I left out the rest of you, but you know I appreciate every single one of you guys here, even if I have never directly spoken to you.

Sayonara:bowser:
Thanks you, but it's probably not a good idea to display the motive for making that post. Just sayin' :yoshi:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yo, huge Final Fantasy 7 Remake spoilers are hitting hard right now. As in the final boss, other characters, certain segments etc.

Now's a good time to lay low.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yo, huge Final Fantasy 7 Remake spoilers are hitting hard right now. As in the final boss, other characters, certain segments etc.

*Gets on the ground and lays on it* This is what you meant, right?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I said it the other day but his picks are pretty good. I wouldn’t be disappointed and it makes a lot of sense
Now that I think about it. The only real problem I would have with it is the lack of Crash Bandicoot and no second Namco character.

You know, come to think of it.... no one said the second pass HAD to be only 5 fighters....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

*sigh* Because of course this had to happen. And to think that some people would've taken Nomura's statement about all the KH3 leaks into account.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

It's Final Fantasy 7, it's not that great of a spoiler unless they changed the entire game past Midgar.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's Final Fantasy 7, it's not that great of a spoiler unless they changed the entire game past Midgar.
Nah they're pretty big spoilers even if it's just Midgar. And you know, common courtesy to people who haven't played the original.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Man, Dragon Quest XIS is so good.

Nier Automata is next in my list.

What’s up with all of you? Happy New Year!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
:cheep: I think I would be of the rare cases that won't do any "Appreciation Post", since I feel it isn't necessary as I feel the people that I have befriended ever since I joined to this day, already know that I DO appreciate them, always. :happysheep: yay~

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Oh, I forgot...

AndreaAC AndreaAC I like how you're an artist, and I admire how you like Ridley. That said, I think you are a great artist, Andrea! Keep up the good work!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
AndreaAC. If you're hearing you. You need to make fanart of Ridley dressed as Krampus (2015).

At least by next year if you can. xD

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know, something really wholesome that I often find online are fictional stories about transgender people being gifted the physical sex to match their identity as a Christmas present from Santa Clause. I think it’s really sweet. I’d link a few but they’re primarily found on.... unsavory websites.

AndreaAC

Oh, I forgot...

AndreaAC AndreaAC I like how you're an artist, and I admire how you like Ridley. That said, I think you are a great artist, Andrea! Keep up the good work!
:> Thank you, kindly! And I hopefully keep on going!

AndreaAC. If you're hearing you. You need to make fanart of Ridley dressed as Krampus (2015).

At least by next year if you can. xD
…Sure! :cheep:I swear I was tempted to do that after seeing the "Messed Up Origins" of Krampus video, and I think, from all the stuff I have dressed him ass, Krampus might not be a torture to pull off!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
…Sure! :cheep:I swear I was tempted to do that after seeing the "Messed Up Origins" of Krampus video, and I think, from all the stuff I have dressed him ass, Krampus might not be a torture to pull off!
Yay! Another thing I look forward too this year! :pimp:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Appreciation posts? Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Except AndreaAC AndreaAC :3

Just playing. I actually think you all are a very lovable bunch of ****ing ****s.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Let's see...

Lamperouge Lamperouge You are such a good guy, who I have enjoyed sharing lyrics and ideas with. You are also very cool, a really cool guy.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Despite being controversial sometimes, you have always been a good friend, and I appreciate it.

@Bakugan2556 I do admire your liking for trading cards and anime based on them, and that is something I think makes you a fun user around here.

Zinith Zinith I always liked your love for Yoshi, and how you posted about him. I must admit, Yoshi is a cool fellow.

@Noipoi You are a great and funny user, and I do like funny people. You are also random sometimes, but in a good way.

Wademan94 Wademan94 I always thought you were a good kind of person, even if we never socialized with each other that much, and I say you are a grade A person in my book.

@Guh-Huzzah! and @Taylor F I like the fact that you are both brothers, and I like how you two are into voice acting, something I wish I could do. Very admirable.

@JDCabrera I am sorry for your troubles with your family, but even so, you are quite a cool guy, which is what I like about you. You are a fun person, too.

@Mamboo07 I always liked how you like Kirby, and I say that he is one cool puffball. I also like the images you share that feature him.

@MainJPW You are cool because you are a Sonic fan, just like I am. We may have different views on Sonic games somewhat, but the fact that you like him is what I do admire.

@ShotoStar: Endgame It's always nice to see a fellow Geno fan, and I think personally that you are a great dude. An interesting one, too.

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester I always admired your love for cinema, especially Godzilla movies. I am with you for seeing what they do with Godzilla vs. Kong.

@Dyllybirdy: It is great to see another Shantae fan. I have always wanted to see Shantae in Smash, and I admire you liking Shantae games, the character, Rottytops in particular.

@TheCJBrine I always liked your posts, and I find you respectable as well. Also, if you like Steve from Minecraft, I am sorry if you ever were mistreated because of it.

DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu I find you to be a nice guy, and I always think being nice is the way to a better tomorrow. I say you are a fun user, too.
Thanks dude c:

AndreaAC

Well I guess I can make one special appreciation post

Thank you AndreaAC AndreaAC again for the commission

:3 Ah, it was a pleasure! xD Thank YOU for giving me the opportunity, Zinith!
Appreciation posts? Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Except AndreaAC AndreaAC :3

Just playing. I actually think you all are a very lovable bunch of ****ing ****s.
>//u//< D'aww, thank you, NSG! For you being an amazing person, for all the support you have given me over the years, for everything! :happysheep:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Now that I think about it. The only real problem I would have with it is the lack of Crash Bandicoot and no second Namco character.

You know, come to think of it.... no one said the second pass HAD to be only 5 fighters....
Frankly, I don’t think there’s gonna be any extra passes at all. Chances are all future DLC will be sold as their own little packets.

Then again, you’re reading a post by someone who unironically enjoys controversial games, so I guess you‘ve no need to listen to me drone on.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'll do a user appreciation post now, but I didn't decide to do one until now because I wasn't sure how exactly to word it, or what the criteria would be... until now.

I would say that the following users have not only treated me very well, but have also had a significant impact in my life concerning encouraging me even in my darkest times and have been very supportive through everything I've gone through, especially with my journey through depression. I will also be personally thanking people that have changed my enjoyment of the site for the better in a big way, for me.

censorship censorship - You post far more on discord of course and that's where I met you back in 2017. But, thank you for always supporting me and being one of the kindest people I know.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms - One of my first Smashboards friends. Thank you for your down to earth personality; I need that considering my zaniness at times.

Cyn Cyn - Thank you for supporting me during the stresses of being a moderator while I was serving in the position.

@Taylor F - I haven't known you for long but you've been very kind towards me and I appreciate it greatly. You've become one of my friends on here very quickly and I'm thankful.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn - Your quirkiness knows no bounds and I've enjoyed your presence for a long time. Much appreciation for you.

staindgrey staindgrey - For encouraging me back in May of 2019 when I lost my job, along with me dealing with other drama that I won't get into right now.

Aurane Aurane - For their unique personality and also hearing me out when I was complaining about my personal struggles back in November 2018.

AndreaAC AndreaAC - For being one of the nicest people I've interacted with on here and always being pleasant and upbeat.

A big thank you to all of you. You all have been very helpful with helping me work through dark times in my life, along with lifting my spirits constantly, and I greatly appreciate it. I need all of you, and I'm thankful for all of you.

AndreaAC

I'll do a user appreciation post now, but I didn't decide to do one until now because I wasn't sure how exactly to word it, or what the criteria would be... until now.

I would say that the following users have not only treated me very well, but have also had a significant impact in my life concerning encouraging me even in my darkest times and have been very supportive through everything I've gone through, especially with my journey through depression. I will also be personally thanking people that have changed my enjoyment of the site for the better in a big way, for me.

censorship censorship - You post far more on discord of course and that's where I met you back in 2017. But, thank you for always supporting me and being one of the kindest people I know.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms - One of my first Smashboards friends. Thank you for your down to earth personality; I need that considering my zaniness at times.

Cyn Cyn - Thank you for supporting me during the stresses of being a moderator while I was serving in the position.

@Taylor F - I haven't known you for long but you've been very kind towards me and I appreciate it greatly. You've become one of my friends on here very quickly and I'm thankful.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn - Your quirkiness knows no bounds and I've enjoyed your presence for a long time. Much appreciation for you.

staindgrey staindgrey - For encouraging me back in May of 2019 when I lost my job, along with me dealing with other drama that I won't get into right now.

Aurane Aurane - For their unique personality and also hearing me out when I was complaining about my personal struggles back in November 2018.

AndreaAC AndreaAC - For being one of the nicest people I've interacted with on here and always being pleasant and upbeat.

A big thank you to all of you. You all have been very helpful with helping me work through dark times in my life, along with lifting my spirits constantly, and I greatly appreciate it. I need all of you, and I'm thankful for all of you.
; . ; Aw. I am really happy that you think that of me! :3 And well, that's what friends are for, right? :happysheep: For a brighter future for everyone!

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Maybe I can supply something to drive your attention away from FFVII spoilers. I’m not planning on getting it, but still, I’d rather people enjoy the game blindly before some hooligan dataminers ruin everything.
I highly recommend checking out this channel if you get a chance. It’s full of all kinds of weird, mesmerizing little factoids and clips of animals we have little knowledge on. Enjoy, and stay away from those spoilers, no matter where they come in from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom