• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I pefer sitting.
(What does EST mean?)
I got you, fam:

"Erhard Seminars Training (marketed as est, though often encountered as EST or Est) was an organization founded by Werner Erhard in 1971 that offered a two-weekend (60-hour) course known officially as "The est Standard Training". This seminar aimed to "transform one's ability to experience living so that the situations one had been trying to change or had been putting up with, clear up just in the process of life itself". An est website claims that it "brought to the forefront the ideas of transformation, personal responsibility, accountability, and possibility."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Seminars_Training

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Ah. I live in Ireland but timezone is called British Standard Time or something like that. So I'm right in the middle of the time zones.
This reminds me of a fact i learned:
When you stand at the geographic South Pole all lines of longitude converge at that exact point so you are literally standing in all 24 time zones. You can step from today into yesterday and from yesterday back into tomorrow.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Episode 8 of the world of light nuzlocke is in the books!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OzvGNIbhSUCi6X8tGw0hnSR7PUo_z11ZDtGTSggxfWY/edit?usp=sharing

Alive/Rescued: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Joker, Terry, Fox, Lucas, Falco, Ness, Mii Gunner/Sans, Olimar, Link, Sonic, Mii Brawler, Zelda, Young Link, Cloud, Chrom, Ganondorf, Wario, Ridley

Dead/Defeated
  • 1st Out: Sheik (Shinobu battle)
  • 2nd Out: Jigglypuff (Fi battle)
  • 3rd Out: Inkling (Infinite battle)
  • 4th Out: Piranha Plant (Deep Breathing battle)
  • 5th Out: Villager (Marin battle)
  • 6th Out: Kirby (Rayman battle)
  • 7th Out: Lucario (Culdra battle)
  • 8th Out: Marth (Affinity battle)
  • 9th Out: Dr. Mario (Susie battle)
  • 10th Out: Hero (Andy battle)
  • 11th Out: Yoshi (Sigma battle)
  • 12th Out: Wii Fit Trainer (Sigma battle)
  • 13th Out: Simon (Ellie battle)
  • 14th Out: Pit (Orbulon battle)
  • 15th Out: Donkey Kong (Flying Man battle)
  • 16th Out: Ice Climbers (Star Rod battle)
  • 17th Out: Pikachu (Funky Kong battle)
  • 18th Out: Isabelle (Raikou, Entei, & Suicune battle)
  • 19th Out: Samus (Octoling Girl & Octoling Boy battle)
  • 20th Out: Banjo & Kazooie (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 21st Out: Pichu (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 22nd Out: Pac-Man (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 23rd Out: Snake (Kraid battle)
  • 24th Out: Mii Swordfighter (Dry Bowser battle)

Special events: Today, we’re forced to fight Calamity Ganon in order to get into the castle and complete the sacred realm section of the dark realm. I’m scared beyond belief; I’m predicting this battle is gonna be potentially the hardest I face in this run…

[1 minute later]

Ok so I somehow won on my first try, even with the sudden damage mechanic. I just spaced Giant Ganon out with Mii Swordsman and it was no issue. Into the castle we go to fight the next boss of the nuzlocke! Defeating beast Ganon was also a piece of cake, thanks to using a power type spirit team in my arsenal. The next area to tackle is the Castlevania section, so we’ll be travelling there next. After fighting many spirits, we arrived at Dracula’s Castle. While trying to save Daisy, I ended up losing Mii Swordfighter in a close yet annoying battle. I decided saving Daisy wasn’t worth it for now and continued on the trek with the survivors. Fortunately, rescuing Wario made up the difference. Ridley was also rescued shortly thereafter. The journey will continue at another point in time, but for now… the party rests another day.

Noipoi

Howdy!
655E4E3F-CF08-4D3B-B03D-66785BB56BEE.jpeg

staindgrey staindgrey KMDP KMDP @Tougon & GhostM GhostM & Knight Dude Knight Dude M Mudparty & Shroob Shroob

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F StormC StormC & Idon Idon & MilkCalf MilkCalf DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu

Cyn Cyn & Moydow Moydow & Aurane Aurane lightdrago lightdrago & Zinith Zinith NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate & Flyboy Flyboy (a boy who is fly)

There’s ol’ @Bolderousness Cosmic77 Cosmic77 ZephyrZ ZephyrZ & Wademan94 Wademan94

Luigi The President Luigi The President Mega Bidoof Mega Bidoof & then SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku & BlueMonk BlueMonk & Pyra Pyra & osby osby and of course MooMew64 MooMew64

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester PeridotGX PeridotGX and then you got DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon

Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons CosmicQuark CosmicQuark & LibraPsoul LibraPsoul the one and only Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

@punished faygo ClaTheBae ClaTheBae PsySmasher PsySmasher and obviously there’s Hinata Hinata

Then AndreaAC AndreaAC & Peridorito Peridorito & Fenriraga Fenriraga and still...

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs GuavaJuice GuavaJuice redfeatherraven redfeatherraven then Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna & Will Will

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Mamboo07 Mamboo07 Opossum Opossum

Z25 Z25 & Lamperouge Lamperouge @JDCabrera & Blossom ✿ Blossom ✿

@Shishœ Shield eater Shield eater Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones & MainJPW MainJPW

@Mai Shiranui CannonStreak CannonStreak & then Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

There’s MissingGlitch MissingGlitch & @ShotoStar: Endgame ????????????? ????????????? ‘s in this song

Delzethin Delzethin TheMightyP TheMightyP Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman & @Chucklehead Tom

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms BlondeLombax BlondeLombax & then Megadoomer Megadoomer & Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos

FurretBro FurretBro & then Shyy_Guy595 Shyy_Guy595 MacSmitty MacSmitty & there’s Lobos Lobos

Pokechu Pokechu Iridium Iridium @GothFluttershy (I think @CoolTyphlosion is gone)

CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 (I’m almost finished with this song!)

There’s Nubby Nubby & Rummy Rummy & Smashboards Smashboards itself, TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4

RandomAce RandomAce Fluttershy Fluttershy Haaaaadoken Haaaaadoken and then we got Jackalmore Jackalmore

Koiba Koiba & Guilhew Guilhew & then Captain Shwampy Captain Shwampy papagenos papagenos Channel is lit

MinaHatesYami MinaHatesYami & Puddi Puddi Amity Amity ...

Vugzi Vugzi & Vulgun Vulgun Roguewolf Roguewolf & Sephazon Sephazon

MacBadley MacBadley Kabutops Kabutops & Ju-Fu Ju-Fu & Gabuu Gabuu

and our new god John Dylan Smith John Dylan Smith

happy New Year’s Eve, ya ********.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 255101

staindgrey staindgrey KMDP KMDP @Tougon & GhostM GhostM & Knight Dude Knight Dude M Mudparty & Shroob Shroob

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F StormC StormC & Idon Idon & MilkCalf MilkCalf DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu

Cyn Cyn & Moydow Moydow & Aurane Aurane lightdrago lightdrago & Zinith Zinith NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

KarneraMythos KarneraMythos & PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate & Flyboy Flyboy (a boy who is fly)

There’s ol’ @Bolderousness Cosmic77 Cosmic77 ZephyrZ ZephyrZ & Wademan94 Wademan94

Luigi The President Luigi The President Mega Bidoof Mega Bidoof & then SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku & BlueMonk BlueMonk & Pyra Pyra & osby osby and of course MooMew64 MooMew64

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester PeridotGX PeridotGX and then you got DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon

Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons CosmicQuark CosmicQuark & LibraPsoul LibraPsoul the one and only Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

@punished faygo ClaTheBae ClaTheBae PsySmasher PsySmasher and obviously there’s Hinata Hinata

Then AndreaAC AndreaAC & Peridorito Peridorito & Fenriraga Fenriraga and still...

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs GuavaJuice GuavaJuice redfeatherraven redfeatherraven then Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna & Will Will

@Shishœ Shield eater Shield eater Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones & MainJPW MainJPW

@Mai Shiranui CannonStreak CannonStreak & then Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

There’s MissingGlitch MissingGlitch & @ShotoStar: Endgame ????????????? ????????????? ‘s in this song

Delzethin Delzethin TheMightyP TheMightyP Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman & @Chucklehead Tom

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms BlondeLombax BlondeLombax & then Megadoomer Megadoomer & Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos

FurretBro FurretBro & then Shyy_Guy595 Shyy_Guy595 MacSmitty MacSmitty & there’s Lobos Lobos

Pokechu Pokechu Iridium Iridium @GothFluttershy (I think @CoolTyphlosion is gone)

There’s Nubby Nubby & Rummy Rummy & Smashboards Smashboards itself, TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4

RandomAce RandomAce Fluttershy Fluttershy Haaaaadoken Haaaaadoken and then we got Jackalmore Jackalmore

Koiba Koiba & Guilhew Guilhew & then Captain Shwampy Captain Shwampy papagenos papagenos Channel is lit

xD What the...DANG! Now, how long did it take you to make this? Also, I wonder why I didn't got the notification of the tagging!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 255101

Gimme a sec gotta record this in my ****ty Yakko Warner impression.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
View attachment 255101

You sir are a gentleman.
Glad to be part of the forums now. May forums come back for a Renaissance. Prefer the community feel. Takes me back.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 255101

>Noipoi tagged you but for some reason the notification didn’t pop up and you got scared seeing these many tagged people thinking they forgot you

Anxiety moment.

But yeah, this is epic.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Is it normal to get no reply from some threads or forums? I don't mind just goofing off here but kinda confused other places are so barren.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
>Noipoi tagged you but for some reason the notification didn’t pop up and you got scared seeing these many tagged people thinking they forgot you

Anxiety moment.

But yeah, this is epic.
xD You and me both, my friend! Hahahaha! Still, thanks a whole bunch for including us in this, Noipoi Noipoi !

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Plan to go to a local comic con for the third year in a row in March.

Looked up the list of special guests they have so far. Right now the one that catches my attention is Sean Schemmel (the voice of Goku).

D

Deleted member

Plan to go to a local comic con for the third year in a row in March.

Looked up the list of special guests they have so far. Right now the one that catches my attention is Sean Schemmel (the voice of Goku).
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku you should go with Wario to give him the Smash letter you got earlier today.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Is it normal to get no reply from some threads or forums? I don't mind just goofing off here but kinda confused other places are so barren.
It's normal. Sadly these days forums aren't as frequented. Instead its Reddit and Discord and all that. I use Discord for friends IRL but I prefer forums to talk to people across the world. Better sense of community and better structured, like a small town bar.

Used to be a part of a forum that used to be busy some years ago but now its kinda dead land. Been missing the feeling, not being dramatic.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
View attachment 255101

The posters of the board starring...

Everybody but me! :p
ow...i'm not even on Noipoi Noipoi 's list...
Oh, sorry, and you.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so time to ask the question I wanted to post here before I found out about Noipoi’s post:

Anyone up for some Smash battles online?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
DBZ Kakarot looks worse and worse the more I see more of it.

The scene were Trunks kills Frieza is so half baked and watered down compared to the Manga/Anime. King Cold doesn't even have his cool interaction with Trunks, he just dies in one ki-blast.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ok, so time to ask the question I wanted to post here before I found out about Noipoi’s post:

Anyone up for some Smash battles online?
Depends, are we talking about taking this to the virtual, online streets, or playing Smash Bros.? If it's the latter, then I'm not interested. If it's the former, than I am very interested.

D

Deleted member

Depends, are we talking about taking this to the virtual, online streets, or playing Smash Bros.? If it's the latter, then I'm not interested. If it's the former, than I am very interested.
I am tempted to try out the former.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, that happens all the time.
Especially if the topic is something most people here don’t care about (cough cough Card Games) you tend to get ignored, from my experience.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
View attachment 255101

TMW you don't receive the notification for being mentioned and you're frantically searching to see your name included

tenor (1).gif

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
View attachment 255101

What a madmen lmao

GG noi. Happy new year to you as well!

D

Deleted member

And yeah, this is it.

The last day of what I consider the best year of my entire life unironically.

It wasn’t a perfect year (I wish February never happened and my family honestly needs to chill the heck down), but never in my life have I had such an amount of great things happening and felt the need to stay alive so much.

Hopefully 2020 is packed with cool stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom