• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The X-Men DLC for Ultimate Alliance 3 drops!

New missions for Gauntlet mode, new boss through Dark Phoenix, new pvp modes, new character costumes including Old Man Logan or Classic Scarlet Witch and 4 new characters including my man Gambit!

It ain’t the Fantastic Four DLC I am deeply awaiting (which comes next year), but still has a lot of hype stuff.
Looking at the wiki page for UA3, there are still quite a few characters in the npc section I’m genuinely surprised at. Ant-Man and Vision mostly, but Black Bolt and Medusa are personal favorites too (I could live without Gorgon though tbh). Jessica Jones, Nova, Beast, Valkyrie, I just don’t get why they aren’t all playable. Some make sense like Nick Fury, Professor X, Odin, Lockjaw, and Cosmo. And I’m legitimately surprised Bucky isn’t playable considering the marketing push (which got him into MvCI when I don’t think he needed to be).

D

Deleted member

Looking at the wiki page for UA3, there are still quite a few characters in the npc section I’m genuinely surprised at. Ant-Man and Vision mostly, but Black Bolt and Medusa are personal favorites too (I could live without Gorgon though tbh). Jessica Jones, Nova, Beast, Valkyrie, I just don’t get why they aren’t all playable. Some make sense like Nick Fury, Professor X, Odin, Lockjaw, and Cosmo. And I’m legitimately surprised Bucky isn’t playable considering the marketing push (which got him into MvCI when I don’t think he needed to be).
In the game’s files there’s actually data for Medusa, Black Bolt, Valkyrie and Vision as playable characters.

So maybe in the short future they may make them free DLC as Cyclops and Colossus were.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In the game’s files, there’s actually data for Medusa, Black Bolt, Valkyrie and Vision as playable characters.

So maybe in the short future they may make them free DLC as Cyclops and Colossus were.
Well HOOOOOWDY! I didn’t think we’d get any more Inhumans! After that Ant-Man is really the only one I actually care about.

Okay, three questions about UA3. One: how hard is it? Two: how expensive is it? Three: is there a physical bundle “deluxe edition” that includes the season pass?

D

Deleted member

Well HOOOOOWDY! I didn’t think we’d get any more Inhumans! After that Ant-Man is really the only one I actually care about.

Okay, three questions about UA3. One: how hard is it? Two: how expensive is it? Three: is there a physical bundle “deluxe edition” that includes the season pass?
>The first time you play it, the game is quite really challenging. I dare to say it is one of the hardest Switch games right now in a good sense. You will have to decide a definitive team to play through the story mode first, and stick to it up until you unlock everything you want (my personal team right now is Cyclops, Storm, Colossus and Wolverine with levels higher than 80 and I unlocked every character and mission). It gets really easy when you unlock every character doh.

>Currently goes around 55€ or less in my island.

>No Deluxe Edition yet.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wishlist for 2020. A good DC Comics game on Switch. Lots more Smash content, the next Crash or Spyro game, more info on Bayonetta 3, SOMETHING with banjo-Kazooie. And a new 3D platformer that’s not made by an indie studio.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Definitely. What’s really funny is I have a few Vendread Ritual monsters, and nothing else. No main deck monster, nada. It’s super annoying when you pull a card you can’t use because you didn’t pull the other card(s) you need to play it. But now I have a way to buy singles, which doesn’t fix the problem outright, but does alleviate it. Even then, I can’t tech Vendreads into Impcantations anyway because of the fact most of em would literally be vanillas due to typing inconsistencies.

Anyway, gonna dash for a bit, will update on what I get from my gift exchange. Already know a few of what I’m getting because when my siblings and I went shopping for each other, we did it together, and kinda bargained for what we wanted. Oopies. I’ll take pictures of everything!!!!
Vendread strategy is usually looking for Pre-Prep and work from there. It's a shame the ritual fodder can't have effects that go from the hand to the grave, or at least have some other type of way to bring them out on the field efficiently.

Iridium

Smash Hero
On one hand, I don't want to get or feel old. On the other, Majora's Mask turns twenty next year, pretty neat.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Speaking of the above I wonder if Injustice 3 will be announced next year whether E3 or VGA.
I think it's a little too early for an Injustice 3 to be in production, but that's probably just me. Like, how long has it been since Injustice 2 was released?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I think it's a little too early for an Injustice 3 to be in production, but that's probably just me. Like, how long has it been since Injustice 2 was released?
Two years ago.
I think NRS will want to get Kombat Pack 2 out for MK11 before revealing Injustice 3 on top of not wanting a repeat of the huge news drought Injustice 2 had.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Two years ago.
I think NRS will want to get Kombat Pack 2 out for MK11 before revealing Injustice 3 on top of not wanting a repeat of the huge news drought Injustice 2 had.
Hmm, I'm not really sure about that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That came out in 2017. So technically there’s been enough dev time. But considering NRS is no where close to done with MK11 and it’s dlc, their efforts to reduce development crunch, and the next console generation being right around the corner, I think it’s safe to say we won’t see I3 till 2021 at the earliest. Maybe even 2022.
Hmm, I'm not really sure about that.
Why not? Why wouldn’t they do a second Kombat pack? They’ve done it every other game.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
G
So anything you guys have looking forward too next year?

For me

-Getting a second job.
-Joker on Blu-Ray.
-FP5 and post-Pass DLC.
-Moving into my own place.
-Various movies such as Godzilla vs. Kong and Fast & Furious 9.
  • Getting animal crossing
  • getting animal crossing

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
So anything you guys have looking forward too next year?

For me

-Getting a second job.
-Joker on Blu-Ray.
-FP5 and post-Pass DLC.
-Moving into my own place.
-Various movies such as Godzilla vs. Kong and Fast & Furious 9.
- So, I’m transferring to an online only college... it’s stressing me out right now TBH. Still, it’ll be nice to no longer need to commute.
- In terms of new videogames, I can’t be too sure since I’m sure much of it hasn’t been announced yet (gotta wait for that January or whatever Direct...)
- Updates to some games I already have, like SSF2 (unless they delay that one by another year, one should never assume anything about their release dates) and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh, that looks really nice contrera!
Did you design this character? I absolutely love it.
Thank you guys! And yes, she’s one of my partner designs for my Paper Mario game, her name is Jaki:
B8C220F7-D550-4C7A-812E-3BEAD935C832.jpeg

I’m still working on writing her, feel free to contribute to that if you want.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And they say Dynamaxing is broken:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Are you ****ing serious... my grandparents are making beef and noodles for lunch... and forgot to turn on the crockpot! I’ll probably just make some Ramen, I guess.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
And they say Dynamaxing is broken:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This seems to me like it’s too niche to redefine the meta (plus it has counters of its own such as, for example, as pointed out in the tweet’s comments, the fact that the Grimmsnarl has to have Prankster means that this won’t work on Dark types. Besides, the opponent could always just delay using their Dynamax since you can only attempt the strat once per match and you also lose it if the Grimmsnarl gets hit beforehand) but that’s pretty hilarious. Imagine being the person who got hit by that, ahaha...

D

Deleted member

Gonna do a Mamboo and post a cursed video!

Prepare yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom